Colin Powell Endorses Obama

Who is talking about Clinton....but since you are...I do believe it was SHORTLY after Clinton was out of office that we were attacked. What does that tell ya? Think hard. You can't plan and prepare an attack like that in a short period.

Not as short of a period as when Clinton was in office during the first WTC attack..

nope. not at all. worst president in history. we are talking about intelligence here. not decision making.

Good luck on that one. He won't even be close to worst when all is said and done. You people have ZERO objectivity and can't think past what you've seen.

Start with George Washington and work your way through the stack. Bush won't even come close.

Clinton was only in office for 30 days, when the first WTC attack occurred.

Guess what? No Con has ever blamed poppy bush for that. And no Democrat has blamed poppy bush either.

What kind of partisan Bush loving hack are you, that you have two different standards for two different presidents.

LOL! You have no clue how I feel about Bush. You also have no clue how I feel about Clinton.
Stop deflecting...makes you look a wee ignorant. Wouldn't want that.

Good luck on that one. He won't even be close to worst when all is said and done. You people have ZERO objectivity and can't think past what you've seen.

Start with George Washington and work your way through the stack. Bush won't even come close.

Ok, he's the worst since 1945.

LOL! You have no clue how I feel about Bush. You also have no clue how I feel about Clinton.
Stop deflecting...makes you look a wee ignorant. Wouldn't want that.

LOL

And the backpeddling begins.

Hey, Christians aren't supposed to lie. You've been defending Bush this whole thread.

Please answer the question:

Why was Clinton responsible for an attack that occurred 8 months into George Junior's term...

....But you won't hold Poppy Bush responsible for an attack that occurred 30 days into Clinton's first term?

Quite the conundrum, I'd say.

LOL

Hey, Christians aren't supposed to lie. You've been defending Bush this whole thread.

Why was Clinton responsible for an attack that occurred 8 months into George Junior's term...

....But you won't hold Poppy Bush responsible for an attack that occurred 30 days into Clinton's first term?

Didn't clinton have four chances to arrest bin laden? not saying bush is innocent, but clinton always gets away blame free.

Didn't clinton have four chances to arrest bin laden? not saying bush is innocent, but clinton always gets away blame free.

Clinton made mistakes and missed opportunities.

Bush let bin ladin get away at tora bora, and Bush has had the full strength of the US government to go after Bin Ladin, to an extent clinton didn't.

Are you going to hold both men to the same standard, or are you going to say Bush has done a bang up job on getting bin ladin?

Clinton made mistakes and missed opportunities.

Bush let bin ladin get away at tora bora, and Bush has had the full strength of the US government to go after Bin Ladin, to an extent clinton didn't.

Are you going to hold both men to the same standard, or are you going to say Bush has done a bang up job on getting bin ladin?

I would say they both did a horrible job. but considering the Sudanese govt offered bin laden to clinton and he refused........

LOL

Who said I was a Christian? No back peddling here missy...you have not asked, and I have not given my opinion on Bush. I also do not see where I have been defending him the whole thread.
I have been discussing Powell. Reread.

Oh while you are here...please provide the proof to all the accusations you have made toward me. Otherwise...your limp lib ideas do not impress me one iota.
Can't provide proof? It was just automatically your assumption?
Yup..thought so.

Get lost troll!

Yet because of very little action to combat terrorism in 7 years the very same building was attacked.

More americans were killed by terrorists under the Reagan adminstration, Poppy Bush's Adminstration, and Bush junior's adminstration, than under Clinton.

If you look up the stats, the Clinton adminstration was actually the low point for the amount of americans killed by muslim terrorists.

More americans were killed by terrorists under the Reagan adminstration, Poppy Bush's Adminstration, and Bush junior's adminstration, than under Clinton.

If you look up the stats, the Clinton adminstration was actually the low point for the amount of americans killed by muslim terrorists.

incident after incident, clinton did nothing. embassies, ss cole,

Who said I was a Christian? No back peddling here missy...you have not asked, and I have not given my opinion on Bush. I also do not see where I have been defending him the whole thread.
I have been discussing Powell. Reread.

Oh while you are here...please provide the proof to all the accusations you have made toward me. Otherwise...your limp lib ideas do not impress me one iota.
Can't provide proof? It was just automatically your assumption?
Yup..thought so.

Get lost troll!

You still haven't answered the question:

Why was clinton responsible for an attack that occurred 8 months into George Junior's term....

but, Poppy Bush wasn't responsible for an attack that occurred 30 days into Clinton's first term?

I'd appreciate an answer, thanks.

You still haven't answered the question:

Why was clinton responsible for an attack that occurred 8 months into George Junior's term....

but, Poppy Bush wasn't responsible for an attack that occurred 30 days into Clinton's first term?

I'd appreciate an answer, thanks.

clinton and bush share responsibility for 911

Forum List

Back