Coleman beats Franken for Senate

It is just crazy. I am sure there are examples going the other way, but these ones from Fox show how biased the decision making is.

It is not a fair race and only makes the election system in the US, look more and more like Zimbabwe every day.

I hope the Brooklyn boy makes it through the recount. Al Franken was a joke, seriously.

You are aware that Coleman's the only New York Jew in the race who was actually born in New York, correct? Good of Al to point that out. :tongue:

118 illegal non votes confirmed for Franken is an example of the bias and idiocy of this supposed recount.

Ignoring the "illegal non votes" that went for Coleman, I see. :rolleyes:

and it wasn't given to bush either

It wasn't? Please tell me about all the scandals bush was dealing with from Jan 21st 2000 to 9-10-01. Who was attacking him? Was it guys like Bob Barr & Ken Starr? Please tell me the key players in this plot to take down Bush. Are their books written about it like their are about how the GOP went after the Clinton's for 8 years? I can't wait to read them. Where are they? In the fiction section? That's because they don't exist. :lol:

The so called liberal media took an 8 year nap and now they just woke up again. Now they are curious. Now they start digging into any story no matter how ludicris. :lol:

But they never investigated 9-11 conspiracy theories to any degree, anthrax, or WMD's or the bullshit Chaney no bid contracts or the fact that billions have been stolen in Iraq. I could go on and on about the stories the media didn't persue in the last 8 years. But stick a cigar up a girls vag and you impeach a president.

You really are something Del. A peach! :eusa_whistle:

It wasn't? Please tell me about all the scandals bush was dealing with from Jan 21st 2000 to 9-10-01. Who was attacking him? Was it guys like Bob Barr & Ken Starr? Please tell me the key players in this plot to take down Bush. Are their books written about it like their are about how the GOP went after the Clinton's for 8 years? I can't wait to read them. Where are they? In the fiction section? That's because they don't exist. :lol:

The so called liberal media took an 8 year nap and now they just woke up again. Now they are curious. Now they start digging into any story no matter how ludicris. :lol:

But they never investigated 9-11 conspiracy theories to any degree, anthrax, or WMD's or the bullshit Chaney no bid contracts or the fact that billions have been stolen in Iraq. I could go on and on about the stories the media didn't persue in the last 8 years. But stick a cigar up a girls vag and you impeach a president.

You really are something Del. A peach! :eusa_whistle:

better a peach than a nitwit.

You are aware that Coleman's the only New York Jew in the race who was actually born in New York, correct? Good of Al to point that out. :tongue:

Ignoring the "illegal non votes" that went for Coleman, I see. :rolleyes:

YA? Show them to me. Show me the Court ordering the recount to give Coleman votes that no one can actually find to recount.

He may have been a joke on SNL, but on his radio show he knew what he was talking about.

ray you must be easily entertained.....i WANTED to hear a leftist talk show,found Al's show,an hour later went back to right wing radio,there was no intelligent talk there,just Al and his bad jokes and comments, luckily i found Ed Shulz,who is perfect for me,cause he is more of a moderate and has intelligent talk....

Forum List

Back