Franken: 'So thrilled' at Minn. Senate race win

don't forget FDR and the camps for Japanese. and remind us when Obama is going to overturn to the 2005 suspension.

And remind us how the GOP got the Dems to go along with invading Iraq or else look weak on national defense/terrorism.

for the 50th time, dumbass, the top democrats continued to support the war LONG after it was clear there were no weapons.

Or seem weak on terror.

And what could we do, leave? Are you confusing funding the troops with supporting the mission?

How long did it take Americans to wake up and understand that Saddam had nothing to do with 9-11? Some still think he did.

Why didn't we torture Saddam to find out where he put the WMD's? If torture works, why didn't we use it on him?

And remind us how the GOP got the Dems to go along with invading Iraq or else look weak on national defense/terrorism.

for the 50th time, dumbass, the top democrats continued to support the war LONG after it was clear there were no weapons.

Or seem weak on terror.

And what could we do, leave? Are you confusing funding the troops with supporting the mission?

How long did it take Americans to wake up and understand that Saddam had nothing to do with 9-11? Some still think he did.

Why didn't we torture Saddam to find out where he put the WMD's? If torture works, why didn't we use it on him?

they should have tortured Saddam whether it's effective or not. How many deaths was he responsible for?
As I said, Emanuel, Biden, and Hillary, supported the mission long after it was clear the WMD's weren't there.
If going to Iraq was such a mistake, evil, etc. what does it say about Obama putting those three individuals on his staff?

Or seem weak on terror.

they should have tortured Saddam whether it's effective or not. How many deaths was he responsible for?
As I said, Emanuel, Biden, and Hillary, supported the mission long after it was clear the WMD's weren't there.
If going to Iraq was such a mistake, evil, etc. what does it say about Obama putting those three individuals on his staff?

Supported what mission? Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney's plan or just the idea that Saddam was bad and should go?

They signed off on Iraq because they were lied to. Don't forget that. Even Republicans admit Cheney lied to them too.

And they went in without a clear plan, fucked up, created a quagmire, spread our troops too thin, lied about how the war would be financed, didn't build alliances with Iraqi's first, pissed off the citizens with blackwater crimes, displaced millions, didn't protect citizens, got exposed for Abu Grabe, etc. Do I really need to remind you what a mess the GOP made of Iraq? Their war, their leadership, their fuck up.

And no, what you said about torturing Saddam is unAmerican and against the law. We have very sick criminals in our prisons. We don't torture them, we don't experiment on them, etc. As much as I'd like to agree with you, you are wrong. Thats the problem with the whole torture debate. People don't realize that they are saying it is ok to break our laws, for some bs fantasy scenerio about "what if it could save 1000 lives".

It doesn't.

And what if raping 100 babies could save 1000 lives. Would you do it?

Or seem weak on terror.

Supported what mission? Bush/Rumsfeld/Cheney's plan or just the idea that Saddam was bad and should go?

They signed off on Iraq because they were lied to. Don't forget that. Even Republicans admit Cheney lied to them too.

And they went in without a clear plan, fucked up, created a quagmire, spread our troops too thin, lied about how the war would be financed, didn't build alliances with Iraqi's first, pissed off the citizens with blackwater crimes, displaced millions, didn't protect citizens, got exposed for Abu Grabe, etc. Do I really need to remind you what a mess the GOP made of Iraq? Their war, their leadership, their fuck up.

And no, what you said about torturing Saddam is unAmerican and against the law. We have very sick criminals in our prisons. We don't torture them, we don't experiment on them, etc. As much as I'd like to agree with you, you are wrong. Thats the problem with the whole torture debate. People don't realize that they are saying it is ok to break our laws, for some bs fantasy scenerio about "what if it could save 1000 lives".

It doesn't.

those top dems I mentioned supported saddam's removal and when it didn't go well, they said the war was being mismanaged but that it was just.

If the dems were lied to, then so was Bush (by cheney)

They didn't lie about how the war would be financed. They thought the war would be much easier than it was.

I wouldn't rape 100 babies in any case, and I don't know where that's coming from. babies are innocent. Was saddam innocent? the Iraqi people should have had the chance to torture him. They were his victims.

Iraq is America's war, not the GOP's. No matter how many times you say otherwise. and we will always have troops there, no matter what party is in Washington.

It doesn't.

those top dems I mentioned supported saddam's removal and when it didn't go well, they said the war was being mismanaged but that it was just.

If the dems were lied to, then so was Bush (by cheney)

They didn't lie about how the war would be financed. They thought the war would be much easier than it was.

I wouldn't rape 100 babies in any case, and I don't know where that's coming from. babies are innocent. Was saddam innocent? the Iraqi people should have had the chance to torture him. They were his victims.

Iraq is America's war, not the GOP's. No matter how many times you say otherwise. and we will always have troops there, no matter what party is in Washington.

It was being mismanaged.

Bush was lied to? Possible. But he is the boss, right?

Yes they lied. Cheney said Iraq oil would pay for Iraq. And they never explained why it never did. They just ignored the question. No one has ever explained to me why, so I just assume the tax payers pay blackwater and the oil revenues go to the oil companies, and thats the way they like it.

We tortured a lot of innocent people too. That's why you don't torture. You're willing to torture people to find out if any of them know anything. How many at Abu Grabe or Gitmo have been let go? Far more than have been convicted. So you raped them. They aren't babies, but many were innocent.

And Kosovo was America's war, not Clinton's, even though back then you probably blamed him and called it wag the dog.

Hey, as long as you stay consistent, I agree with you.

Franken: 'So thrilled' at Minn. Senate race win

Btw, is the OP being sarcastic with this title? Is there something wrong with a guy being thrilled to finally win his seat? Coleman likely would have also been "so thrilled" if things went his way.

Not in Blue Dog States. Those Dems won despite those areas being typically Red. So it will be easy for the lobbyists/corporations/GOP to beat those Blue Dogs if they don't do what they are told.

I think the GOP/lobbyists will work hard to defeat them anyways, so they may as well work with the Dems while they can. Plus, the DMC should tell those blue dogs either work with us or we will defeat you.

We need our own Tom Delay. Instead we got Pelosi/Reed. Two wimps. LOL.

so in other words Bobo...you want someone who will tow the line and follow orders....what happened to you saying "us libs think for ourselves?....you righties all tow the line"....??

Not in Blue Dog States. Those Dems won despite those areas being typically Red. So it will be easy for the lobbyists/corporations/GOP to beat those Blue Dogs if they don't do what they are told.

I think the GOP/lobbyists will work hard to defeat them anyways, so they may as well work with the Dems while they can. Plus, the DMC should tell those blue dogs either work with us or we will defeat you.

so in other words Bobo...you want someone who will tow the line and follow orders....what happened to you saying "us libs think for ourselves?....you righties all tow the line"....??

Both of those barbs have been tossed from one side to the other and from what I've seen neither side has all its members in line and both sides are complaining constantly about "traitors" in their party.

Turns out no matter how hard you try, no one is buying your ACORN bullshit.

Just like they didn't care when the GOP stole Florida and Ohio.

Now you care? Fuck off loser. I hope you blow up lighting fireworks this weekend. Or at least your fingers so you can't type this bullshit.

And go enlist in the military coward. :lol:

Bobo you just got through saying in another thread how the right wing talkers spew hate.....are you any different,Mr. Lefty?.....

Now you care? Fuck off loser. I hope you blow up lighting fireworks this weekend. Or at least your fingers so you can't type this bullshit.

Bobo you just got through saying in another thread how the right wing talkers spew hate.....are you any different,Mr. Lefty?.....

Looks like sealybobo has you this time Harry!

Congrats Al!!!

2de3e4c8-6ac2-4d43-8a9d-c7fa684610a3.jpg

the only way Bobo has me is when he blows me.....and once again Derek...you missed the point.....

Both of those barbs have been tossed from one side to the other and from what I've seen neither side has all its members in line and both sides are complaining constantly about "traitors" in their party.

yes but Bobo brings this up quite often.....

the only way Bobo has me is when he blows me.....and once again Derek...you missed the point.....

Well, I don't know much about sucking cock, but I know a ass-hole when I hear one blabbing about blow jobs in a message board! I hear your nickname is "Needle Dick," because that is the only point you can make. Here is another Needle Dick for you to suck. He's been dead about 25 months. He should be just ripe for you.

jerry_falwell1.jpg

Last edited:
:lol:

the whole fricking democwatic party is a sellout,, sellout the US of KKKA.. go ACORN

What exactly are you implying Willow? Are you saying:

The USA is racist?

The Dems are racist?

Are you suggesting the GOP are not sellouts? So now you are the naive one. It doesn't matter Willow baby. They're all the same. Or now do you see the difference? Oh, funny how I'm silly for seeing a difference but not you.

Are Republicans sellouts Willblow?

Bobo for a guy who says they are all the same....you sure support the Dems ....if they are the same,but just screwing us in a different position....should you not be with all the people here rallying against both parties?.....or are you just too used to Dem. buttholes?.....i know its tough to break away....but you can do it Bo.....

See, things aren't always black and white. I had a new neighbor threaten me with a baseball bat. He invited me over, I got a bad vibe from the drunk and left, and a half hour later he came over telling me to give him back his money or else. I didn't take shit. I called the cops and he didn't come to the door when they knocked. I wanted to tell him face to face I didn't take shit and let the cops see how drunk and irrational he was. I also didn't want him to hit me with a baseball bat. So, later that night someone beat him within an inch of his life. Was he wrong for threatening me with a baseball bat? Yes. If I did go B&E and A&B him, would I be wrong for doing it? Maybe. Of course a jury woudl have convicted me, but all my cop buddies say he had it coming for what he did earlier. But technically I could have gone to prison and been a convicted felon if I did do such a thing, but I'm not saying I did, but the cops decided to not persue the charges. Insufficient evidence. Plus witnesses placed me at their establishments at the time of the attack. Plus he said he only thought it was me. He wasn't sure. :eusa_shhh:

someone threaten you with a bat Bo?.....you need help bro. im right here....im a great coat holder....:lol:

i am a democrat...i am also a realist...one party in control does not mean effective government ..it means rubber stamping government...get over thinking i will toe the "party line" ...obama is not making a lot of good moves right now...you realize the government is now taking part of your credit card payment? no legalize of smoke....gays are pissed...i dont look for much from this admin but debt and talk. perhaps i will be more favorable of this admin...when it does more than tell me to hope and change....i want him to do what he said he would do...one unitify this country towards a common goal...two....real solutions to the energy problems....three...pull out of iraq and afghanistan....
four...work on unemployment....five...hit the ground running....not falling fall on his face out of the gate..which in my opinion is all he has done so far.

You're dealing with a partisan hack in bobo. He doesn't operate in reality.

yes he does....he tells us how he goes to his island and screws pussy....well his pot bellied pig is real....sorry Bo....i had to tell these folkes...

Well, I don't know much about sucking cock, but I know a ass-hole when I hear one blabbing about blow jobs in a message board! I hear your nickname is "Needle Dick," because that is the only point you can make. Here is another Needle Dick for you to suck. He's been dead about 25 months. He should be just ripe for you.

jerry_falwell1.jpg

well Derek i cant get in there to Suck.....your heads in the way....

Forum List

Back