Coleman beats Franken for Senate

how nice for you. and i should care because?

You think the media is liberal.

So I was thinking about how the media took a nap for 8 years and now all of the sudden they are digging for dirt on Obama and the Democrats. How interesting that they ignored all the scandals over the past 8 years. Sure they reported, once. But you and I both know that in order for a story to stick, you have to repeat it over and over. And that's what the liberal media does for the GOP. I wonder why? Just look at the Monica story. Are you suggesting that story is more important than the billions the GOP stole/squandered/lost/embezzled? Or how about the bank bailout. Where is the money we have given them so far?

If you think the media is still liberal, think again.

Not to mention:
All the Ayers, Wright & Rezko stories
Suggesting Michelle & Barrack’s fist pump was a terrorist sign
The media accepting Palin as a viable candidate for VP
Not reporting that the Republicans were wrong about the economy being STRONG
Not reporting the facts in Iraq or Afganistan

When I think about how the media didn't report what was going on the last 8 years, it sends shivers up my leg. :lol:

how nice for you. and i should care because?

Because you are being lied to Del.

If the media has been purchased by corporate America and they're in bed with the GOP, and they lied to you about Iraq, then maybe they also lied about what is best for the US economy? Maybe what they are doing is bad for you and I but good great for the rich?

Did you watch the show on John Adams last night? He too worried about the mega rich getting too powerful.

But for some reason you idiots want to give the corporations more power. :cuckoo:

I think you all have to be smacked and woken up. This is our country. The corporations only exist here if we say they exist. They pay a good wage or our government makes them pay a good wage. Stop being a crybaby/cheerleader for the corporations.

You are a house slave and its about time us field slaves told you that you are either with us or against us. And remember, massa will never accept you as part of the family. I know you worry that your life will be made worse if we revolt but honestly Del, more of us will benefit from a revolution. What's the saying? The good of the many outweigh the good of the few?

You're just scared that liberals are going to take what you earned away. Trust me, no one is taking anything from you Del. We are only taking back from the Robber Barons that have bled this country dry. And you defended them.

Last edited:
Even if Coleman wins, if history is any indication, there will be people bitching about how he stole election...

Can you PLEASE provide a link that speaks about these 118 votes that you say just materialized?

I did a search on ''118 votes al franken'' and NOTHING comes up but posts on usmessage board.

Are you just passing along some UNTRUTH that someone told you... or do you have a link that talks about these 118 votes being given to Franken and the circumstance behind it?

Care

It was posted here from a news story on Franken and the court rulings. The Court ruled on several things, one was the votes. No I did not hot bar the post.

Again, though right-wing commentators enjoyed claiming that votes for Franken were "magically" being found, votes for Coleman were also found among those numbers.

Forum List

Back