Franken: 'So thrilled' at Minn. Senate race win

Yeah, I'd be thrilled too if I bitched moaned and complained until I got my way. Al Franken is the whiniest, diaper throwing, thumbsucking crybaby that ever walked the earth. Minnesota must be BEAMING right now. It must really suck to feel like your vote amounts to a pile of court proceedings to overturn the will of the people. Wow...it's our own Iran!!!

Way to go Al...you made us all soooo proud!!!

what's the matter? Don't like my humorous retort?:( I got it...I used to watch SNL too. He was a much better comedian in those days. I used to think he was funny. Then he got political...angry...bitter and sad. He used his overblown self indulged ego to convince himself and just enough others that he was made of the right stuff to be a politician. Well...what the hell? It seems to be a trend these days. Some of the most unlikely people are getting elected to some of the most interesting offices.

I can't wait until he pulls a BO and runs for Pres in 12....that oughta REALLY stir things up a bit.

Last edited:
I kind of, sort of feel bad for the people of MN who didn't vote for the Franken Freak...

I'm laughing my ass of at the ones who did...LOL

Yeah, I'd be thrilled too if I bitched moaned and complained until I got my way. Al Franken is the whiniest, diaper throwing, thumbsucking crybaby that ever walked the earth. Minnesota must be BEAMING right now. It must really suck to feel like your vote amounts to a pile of court proceedings to overturn the will of the people. Wow...it's our own Iran!!!

Bitter much?
Rave on .. you lost.

the people of minnesota lost

Bitter much?
Rave on .. you lost.

Coleman was the one bitching and moaning. You never heard much from Franken at all except that Coleman has a right to continue dragging this out. Coleman was only doing it for the party, the lockstep goon..

He said Coleman was very gracious, I think Franken has been gracious throughout.

Coleman was the one bitching and moaning. You never heard much from Franken at all except that Coleman has a right to continue dragging this out. Coleman was only doing it for the party, the lockstep goon..

He said Coleman was very gracious, I think Franken has been gracious throughout.

Don't bring facts into the equation. It only confuses the right-wing loons...:redface:

Don't bring facts into the equation. It only confuses the right-wing loons...:redface:

Here's a fact for ya dickhead..... it says so much about the regressive party.

Too bad this loser killed himself, the Dems could have run his skeletal ass......

Didn't you just know these were going to be the talking points today? All these months were wasted with Minn. only represented by one Senator and they continue to bitch just because the Dems have a fillibuster proof majority.

Go figure. :)

So you believe that the court conspired to put Franken in office, Tx?

Didn't you just know these were going to be the talking points today? All these months were wasted with Minn. only represented by one Senator and they continue to bitch just because the Dems have a fillibuster proof majority.

How proud you must be of your pals in Minnesooota, how many ballots were found in the trunk of a fucking car? Only Chicago could beat this place out for shit politics. Everything coming from those lousy "Great Lakes" states smell like an asparagus fart, no wonder it's a bastion of liberal ass wipes. As much as I'm not thrilled to be living in the South(the west is much more to my liking), there is no way I would live anywhere near the northern states...... the stench is overwhelming, we smell it way down here.

The Associated Press: Franken: 'So thrilled' at Minn. Senate race win

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Democrat Al Franken says he's "so thrilled" to finally be celebrating a victory after nearly eight months of recounts and courtroom fights in Minnesota's Senate race.

Franken is a political moron and extremist hack. He'll fit right in with Nancy, Murtha, Harry and Teddy.

Sad that allegedly intelligent people would put such idiots onto public office and act as if there's nothign wrong with them.

How proud you must be of your pals in Minnesooota, how many ballots were found in the trunk of a fucking car? Only Chicago could beat this place out for shit politics. Everything coming from those lousy "Great Lakes" states smell like an asparagus fart, no wonder it's a bastion of liberal ass wipes. As much as I'm not thrilled to be living in the South(the west is much more to my liking), there is no way I would live anywhere near the northern states...... the stench is overwhelming, we smell it way down here.

:lol: Texas is the hot and smelly state. I would never live anywhere but near my beautiful lakes. Best place in the world to be.

The Associated Press: Franken: 'So thrilled' at Minn. Senate race win

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Democrat Al Franken says he's "so thrilled" to finally be celebrating a victory after nearly eight months of recounts and courtroom fights in Minnesota's Senate race.

Franken is a political moron and extremist hack. He'll fit right in with Nancy, Murtha, Harry and Teddy.

Sad that allegedly intelligent people would put such idiots onto public office and act as if there's nothign wrong with them.

Yeah that's exactly how many of us feel about the voters (and courts!) who put BUSH II in office.

Hard times for we polticos, isn't it?

Forum List

Back