Coleman can't beat Franken....

Alpha1

NAVY
Jun 3, 2007
FOXNews.com - Ballot Madness: Tipping the Scales in Minnesota's Senate Recount - Opinion

The Canvassing Board overseeing the vote recount for Minnesota’s tightly contested U.S. Senate race isn’t quite done examining disputed ballots, but using their numbers the Minnesota Star Tribune issued a projection Saturday night that Al Franken will pick up 270 votes when the board is finished. Currently the board is determining voter intent in disputed ballots. If the projection proves correct, Franken will beat incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman by 78 votes.

Franken and his friends are counting the votes
Check out the ballots

FOXNews.com - Ballot Madness: Tipping the Scales in Minnesota's Senate Recount - Opinion

The Canvassing Board overseeing the vote recount for Minnesota’s tightly contested U.S. Senate race isn’t quite done examining disputed ballots, but using their numbers the Minnesota Star Tribune issued a projection Saturday night that Al Franken will pick up 270 votes when the board is finished. Currently the board is determining voter intent in disputed ballots. If the projection proves correct, Franken will beat incumbent Sen. Norm Coleman by 78 votes.

Franken and his friends are counting the votes
Check out the ballots

118 that do not exist. The Court gave Franken 118 votes that no one can find cause a tally sheet had them on Election night, so much for actually doing a recount.

It's just amazing that Democrats go to such great lengths to win elections... I mean seriously can you remember the last election where Republicans make up such a huge amount of votes...

I guess for Democrats it doesn't matter how you get elected...only that you get elected...

It's just amazing that Democrats go to such great lengths to win elections... I mean seriously can you remember the last election where Republicans make up such a huge amount of votes...

I guess for Democrats it doesn't matter how you get elected...only that you get elected...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: after 2000 and 2004 I'm not sure how any con could make that statement with a straight face....seriously. I think ya'll are just pissed that you got beat at your own game this time around.

If Franken wins, this will be challenged in the courts. This recount is an absolute joke regardless of party affiliation. I can't imagine that many Dems are even happy about what is happening in Minnesota.

I hear you bro. It would be nice if my vote and your vote counted equally.

I do not want crooks in office. Please see threads on electronic vote theft and which party affiliation the electronic vendors have, across the board.

The US is the great experiment, ie democracy. If the process isn't democratic then the experiment fails, as we have seen in recent years.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: after 2000 and 2004 I'm not sure how any con could make that statement with a straight face....seriously. I think ya'll are just pissed that you got beat at your own game this time around.

It's two different games (one through stuffing physical ballots and the other through stuffing electronic ballots) and neither is anything to laugh at. I think we can only change it if we stop calling each other black, ie pot kettle.

Really? Let's talk about Florida and THEIR recount to elect the poster child for Planned Parenthood......George Bush Jr.

I guess that it doesn't matter who the GOP elects, as long as they're republican.

Since when is this a game? I treat the election process with great respect as should we all. When these things happen, it is another black mark on the process. To take a partisan side to a questionable election weakens the process. What I am "pissed" about is that all these recounts make a joke of voting which in turn makes some people wonder why they should vote at all. The quest for power creates much evil. This is OUR United States...not the Democrats or Republicans. They use us and then sit back and laugh at how much we care about them and fight to get them elected. Then they spit in our face with all of their corruption and power madness. Then we get on these boards and defend one side or another when they both are equally guilty at destroying these United States. To turn it into a "Game" only helps to keep the corrupt in power and abusing the system.

Really? Let's talk about Florida and THEIR recount to elect the poster child for Planned Parenthood......George Bush Jr.

I guess that it doesn't matter who the GOP elects, as long as they're republican.

No this is a classic case of you guys being against something when a republican does it, then turning the other way when your party does.

This election and re count is a stain on our democracy just like Florida in 2000

I find your last line paticularly funny in light of Obama's election.

You dems would have supported a rock in this election. You would have given your blind loyalty to anyone who ran against Bush.

You didn't give when damn about Obama's back ground, Marxist views or lack of exsperience. He had you at hello.

Last edited:
Monday, December 22, 2008 Email to a FriendAdvertisement
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Approval Index for Monday, December 22, 2008, shows that 43% of the nation’s voters now Strongly Approve of the way Barack Obama is handling the role of President-elect while 15% Strongly Disapprove. Those figures give Obama a +28 rating, matching his highest level to date (see trends, see Obama By the Numbers).

The Presidential Approval Index is calculated by subtracting the number who Strongly Disapprove from the number who Strongly Approve. Overall, 68% of voters somewhat or strongly approve of Obama’s performance so far while 29% disapprove. By way of comparison, 14% of all voters Strongly Approve of the way George W. Bush is handling his job as president. Forty-three percent (44%) Strongly Disapprove. That gives the current President a -29 rating on the Presidential Approval Index.

Rasmussen Reports™: The most comprehensive public opinion coverage ever provided for a presidential election.

Except that to date there is no evidence of anyone stuffing an electronic voting machine. At least if one excludes the bellyaching of leftist tools who prefer paper ballots that they can create as needed.

Since when is this a game? I treat the election process with great respect as should we all. When these things happen, it is another black mark on the process. To take a partisan side to a questionable election weakens the process. What I am "pissed" about is that all these recounts make a joke of voting which in turn makes some people wonder why they should vote at all. The quest for power creates much evil. This is OUR United States...not the Democrats or Republicans. They use us and then sit back and laugh at how much we care about them and fight to get them elected. Then they spit in our face with all of their corruption and power madness. Then we get on these boards and defend one side or another when they both are equally guilty at destroying these United States. To turn it into a "Game" only helps to keep the corrupt in power and abusing the system.

I don't disagree but I notice that the pugs only bitch and moan about the "process" when they are on the losing end, otherwise they are completely against reform laws which would eliminate these type of situations. Why is that? My opinion is that it's because USUALLY they benefit from election theft and therefore have no incentive to remedy the situation. This time around they got fucked, probably by their own tactics no less.

Do I like this situation? hell no I don't. Do I think they should hold a special election and redo the entire thing? Yes I do! But the fact remains that pugs have successfully stolen more than one election in recent memory so I'm not gonna cry to much over one senate seat

If the election is being rigged, I'd support hanging those who did it...regardless of political affiliation.

If it merely being counted to death?

Well, every vote should be counted.

I've never been a big fan of Frankens sense of humor, so if he wins I hope he's a better Senator than comic.

Forum List

Back