Coffee Party, the non-fringe

Notice how he dodged Elvis's question and added an absurdity.

Where KKK members standing in front of polling places with bats, as were the Black panthers?

No, they wern't.

So he used his absurdity to duck the answer.

Useful idiot.

So you're trying to tell me that the KKK did not tell it's members to vote for McCain or that their entire ideology would tell them to vote for McCain?

You crack me up. :lol:

I already explained to Elvis and answered all of his questions. Your running biased commentary is not needed.
And here we see another outright lie.

There is not a shread of proof the KKK told its members to vote for McCain, nor would they have likely done so given his extremly liberal attitude.

Useful idiot.

And here we see yet another example, as I never stated if I had so voted, but he has already claimed its fact, and is moving on.

Its well known here that I have NOT voted for either party, making him in addition to being a propagandist for big gov, but a liar as well.

Useful idiot.

So you've never voted in general or never voted for either party ever in your entire long life? Because if you're trying to claim the second, I'm calling bullshit.

There is not a shread of proof the KKK told its members to vote for McCain, nor would they have likely done so given his extremly liberal attitude.
Useful idiot.

First off: McCain has a extremely Liberal attitude? Wow, you really are kooky if you believe that.

Second off:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ez2C4GwqE4]YouTube - KKK ENDORSES JOHN McCAIN[/ame]

What a useful idiot you are Xeno.

And here we see yet another manifestation of the useful idiot handbook, the attempt to claim he's really intellectually above it all, and all of us are really the cause of what has gone wrong in gov.

Notice he claims this, while at the same time doing big gov's dirty work by attempting to marginalize protests against them.

Useful idiot.

Did I ever say that? Nope.

I'm merely pointing out a couple of facts that likely bug the hell out of you. That, and the fact you're doing exactly what you're saying I am.

You like to say you're above it all as well as the tea parties.

And trying to talk about how a fringe element of the tea parties is wrong is trying to marginalize protests overall? Man, I hope you never criticized a truther in your life then. Because then following your whacky logic, you're a hypocrite.
And now we enter a new phase, as bobby knows his attempt to be a propagandist blew up, its to claim he's really a 'truth seeker' and spotlight pointer.

Notice how now he is focusing on the few crazy people in the video, while earlier the intamation was they were ALL crazy.

Thus we see the propagandist come full circle.

Useful idiot.

Useful idiot.

First off: McCain has a extremely Liberal attitude? Wow, you really are kooky if you believe that.

Second off:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ez2C4GwqE4]YouTube - KKK ENDORSES JOHN McCAIN[/ame]

mac was the most liberal of the republican candidates. and mitt being the governor of north korea doesn't count.

mac was the most liberal of the republican candidates. and mitt being the governor of north korea doesn't count.

Being the most Liberal of the Republican candidates considering who else is running means what exactly? That doesn't even begin to mean he is Liberal, never mind extremely Liberal.

John McCain is no Liberal, just like Obama isn't.

Useful idiot.

Second off:

What a useful idiot you are Xeno.
And yet another phase of the propagandist, an annonimous video on the net is now proof of the absurd claim he made earlier, as he believes he has the 'gotcha' with again, not a sheard of proof the video is real, the speaker in it is who he claims he is, and so on.

Useful idiot.

If you supported a Republican in the past, you supported Big Government and Waste. Just a kind that is more suited to your type of Big Government and Waste. And if you didn't support such waste, you wouldn't support such candidates.

I, on the other hand, have never voted for any such candidates.

So while you like to sit there on your high horse and try to call me a useful idiot, the only one of us who has been a useful idiot in the past is yourself.

Ah...so you've never voted.

That 'splains a lot.

And now we enter a new phase, as bobby knows his attempt to be a propagandist blew up, its to claim he's really a 'truth seeker' and spotlight pointer.

Notice how now he is focusing on the few crazy people in the video, while earlier the intamation was they were ALL crazy.

Thus we see the propagandist come full circle.

Useful idiot.

Uh, who do you think I'd be focusing about in that video? The ones in the background? Or the ones the guy was speaking to? I was commenting on the fringe element of the tea parties, as I have from the beginning.

You can try and twist my words or thoughts as much as I like there Lenin, but we all know the truth.

The fact you're so defensive of the fringe element of the tea parties is very scary.

It means you are a hypocrite who may storm and rant, but when it counts, you are much ado about nothing.

Once again, you show you know nothing about me or why I haven't voted yet.

But please, keep up your ignorance.

And yet another phase of the propagandist, an annonimous video on the net is now proof of the absurd claim he made earlier, as he believes he has the 'gotcha' with again, not a sheard of proof the video is real, the speaker in it is who he claims he is, and so on.

Useful idiot.

Seriously, if you're going to call me a useful idiot, you may really want to stop spelling such simple words. Just a protip.

And this isn't a gotcha video. It's a video that's been on the web for awhile. And you're saying the video isn't real or the speaker isn't who he says he is?

Again, Xeno thinking there is a massive conspiracy going on. :rofl:

Ah...so you've never voted.

That 'splains a lot.

I haven't had a opportunity as of yet. Are you trying to say the fact I haven't had yet a opportunity means anything hack?

That 'splains even more.

You have very little life experience and spout off about which you nothing first hand.

It will be interesting to see what you think after you've actually lived in the real world for awhile.

That 'splains even more.

You have very little life experience and spout off about which you nothing first hand.

It will be interesting to see what you think after you've actually lived in the real world for awhile.

Again, you show you have no idea about me.

And I guess living on the planet Earth for the last nineteen years isn't the real world? Where have I been living? Mars?

:cuckoo:

You are one ignorant idiot, that much you continue to show. But please, do keep up the age attacks. :thup:

That 'splains even more.

Again, you show you have no idea about me.

And I guess living on the planet Earth for the last nineteen years isn't the real world? Where have I been living? Mars?

:cuckoo:

You are one ignorant idiot, that much you continue to show. But please, do keep up the age attacks. :thup:

Oh - so you've been in either coma or in prison for your adult life? Or perhaps you are an amnesia victim or have recently escaped from being held hostage?

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with being young and at life's doorstep. You have an exciting time ahead of you.

Likewise, those of use who have been around longer than you do have some hard earned wisdom, and know more about life. Being lectured by someone who doesn't isn't going to sit well with us.

Last edited:
Notice how he dodged Elvis's question and added an absurdity.

Where KKK members standing in front of polling places with bats, as were the Black panthers?

No, they wern't.

So he used his absurdity to duck the answer.

Useful idiot.

So you're trying to tell me that the KKK did not tell it's members to vote for McCain or that their entire ideology would tell them to vote for McCain?

You crack me up. :lol:

I already explained to Elvis and answered all of his questions. Your running biased commentary is not needed.

they did, but they didn't have baseball bats at the polls.
:rolleyes: One black panther was at one polling station in the entire country with a baseball bat. The police asked him to leave and he did.

Of course, this line of reasoning means the teapartiers all agree that Obama is just like the holocaust.

Oh - so you've been in either coma or in prison for your adult life? Or perhaps you are an amnesia victim or have recently escaped from being held hostage?

Seriously, there is nothing wrong with being young and at life's doorstep. You have an exciting time ahead of you.

Likewise, those of use who have been around longer than you do have some hard earned wisdom, and know more about life. Being lectured by someone who doesn't isn't going to sit well with us.

This goes against directly what you stated beforehand.

Also, you automatically assume that people who live longer automatically have wisdom. I see that daily on here that isn't simply true. Unless you believe that truthers and birthers have more wisdom than others who are non-truthers and non-birthers.

Only ones trying to lecture here are people such as Xeno and yourself who like to think because I am young I have no part of this process.

And does this mean if I got someone who was 100 to say you're a idiot, you couldn't disagree? Since, after all, they have more "experience" than you. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back