Coffee Party, the non-fringe

You can beg to be my bitch all you want. Ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

take a ticket and get in line.

:cool:

A line dancer are you?

That makes sense...:lol:

that would make you clueless as well as ignorant,

you're the one in line, sweetie.

btw, you've got your own thread (not by me...told you...get in line), and boy it's a doozey!

:lol:

Look at you dance!

How adorable!!! :eusa_angel:

A line dancer are you?

That makes sense...:lol:

btw, you've got your own thread (not by me...told you...get in line), and boy it's a doozey!

Look at you dance!

the odd thing is how tired that schtick is, and you think it makes you look--what?

gawd, you're yet another commoner.

:eusa_shhh:

Look at you dance!

the odd thing is how tired that schtick is, and you think it makes you look--what?

gawd, you're yet another commoner.

:eusa_shhh:

You just wrote "gawd".

Shame on you.

Such wasted potential...

As the US Message Board becomes more and more dominated by the RW fringe, it's nice to see a grass roots political movement counter the hysterical and divisive rhetoric of the RW.
It's also nice to see dozens and more groups of moderate Americans with an expansive vision for America, not one clouded by the wedge issues of guns, gays and abortion.
Not one person showed up at the many coffee party meetings yesterday with a firearm on their hip. A refreshing and civilized change where issues are discussed and opinions expressed so unlike the shout-down so common at Tea Parties.
Rational Americans, willing to agree to disagree with civility gives one hope for our future; the coarse, angry and hysterical tea baggers ought to take a look, and for a change listen.

It is funny in a way, that those above, the USMB Fringe, reacted by characterizing the Coffee Party movement as "Fringe", but, never once provided any evidence suggesting the truth of such a characterization.
As stated in the OP, no one went to a meeting anywhere in the country carrying a firearm. Can that be said about Tea Parties?
The only evidence presented was a video of a Tea Party, and I suspect the smarter fringers understood (well, "understood" maybe too kind) how they appear to normal human beings.

Just to play Devil's advocate....what is fringe about legally wearing a firearm to an event? While I think it is a very stupid idea, it is a right guaranteed in our Constitution, yes?

Of course, it is legal under some circumstances. How many people do you know? And, how many people do you know who openly carry firearms? Suppose you attended your son or daughter's little league baseball game, and suppose a parent attended carrying openly. Would you find that fine and dandy, or normal behavior?

As the US Message Board becomes more and more dominated by the RW fringe, it's nice to see a grass roots political movement counter the hysterical and divisive rhetoric of the RW.
It's also nice to see dozens and more groups of moderate Americans with an expansive vision for America, not one clouded by the wedge issues of guns, gays and abortion.
Not one person showed up at the many coffee party meetings yesterday with a firearm on their hip. A refreshing and civilized change where issues are discussed and opinions expressed so unlike the shout-down so common at Tea Parties.
Rational Americans, willing to agree to disagree with civility gives one hope for our future; the coarse, angry and hysterical tea baggers ought to take a look, and for a change listen.
Everyday one of you wackjob liberals give me a big laugh of the day. Considering most of the stupid threads you and your cohorts start, it's getting that I'm having a laugh-a-minute. You people, however, bore me after awhile with your foolishness.

Last edited:
Everyday one of you wackjob liberals give me a big laugh of the day. Considering most of the stupid threads you and your cohorts start, it's getting that I'm having a laugh-a-minute. You people, however, bore me after awhile with your stupid nonsense.

Not half as funny as you hardly ever saying anything of substance....

....dunno even why you bother posting....

Since the left like to call the tea party people "teabaggers" I still think we should call those non fringe people in the "coffee party" the Brownstainers.:lol:

No, you posted your video because you are a useful idiot to big gov stooges.

Same as always bobby boi.

Nope.
Its not a 'conspircy' bobby boi, its right out in the open.

They have been conditioning you for years, its pavlovian the way we can always count on you or someone like you to try and claim any protest against big gov is either :

Stupid
racist
fringe

You are the guy ol Vlad Lenin was talking about when he coined the phrase 'useful idiots.'
Gotta agree with you Xenophon. Dogpile is only 19 years old and in school. When he gets out, finds a job, has a family and then tries to save for his future retirement, only to see his income going for more and more taxes that transfers his wealth to the bum down the street. He'll be back here pushing the Conservative agenda: Freedom, Less Government and Lower Taxes.

Last edited:
every party has a fringe element to it.

And the rest of the party should reject such a element. However, Xeno seems to ignore it because that would be admitting that the tea parties are not quite invincible to the ills of other groups.

did the Left reject the black panthers when Obama was running?
They embraced the Pennsylvania Black Panthers. They were protecting the polling place don'tchaknow. They were making sure the right people got in to vote for Obama only.

And we see the next phase of the useful idiot handbook, try and claim the people who oppose big gov and waste are in fact its supporters, sort of a glorifed 'its not me its you'.

Won't work for you bobby boi.

Useful idiot.

If you supported a Republican in the past, you supported Big Government and Waste. Just a kind that is more suited to your type of Big Government and Waste. And if you didn't support such waste, you wouldn't support such candidates.

I, on the other hand, have never voted for any such candidates.

So while you like to sit there on your high horse and try to call me a useful idiot, the only one of us who has been a useful idiot in the past is yourself.
Nevermind that you were too young to vote for Obama in 2008.

this talking down to and ridiculing of the coffee party means they are afraid of it.

soon there will be 2 million coffee partiers (realer americans) storming DC.

Last edited:
loL, we be afraid of the starbucks coffee drinkers. The "coffee party" the Real Amercians.

Sooooooooooooon, there will be two million of them. well I suppose if you count all the Seiu Union members there could be.

I say, BRING IT ON BABY. we be READY.:lol:

Nine pages, mostly filled with insipid idiotgrams from the fringe. It's not only that RWers are dull, it's that they lack the ability to express themselves without resorting to hackneyed expressions and trite pejoratives. Dumb, dull and despicable; a consequence of their values: avarice, bigotry and a desire to censor anyone different than themselves.
A pitiful lot, and one which supports running around with an unloaded weapon. I suppose that is not surprising, given that they generally try to engage in a battle of wits and come only half prepared.

Imitating tea parties takes a lot of thought and originality, you have to be a real intellectual to come up with that idea

What's the goal of these Coffee Parties, to support ObamaCare, Bigger Government, then do a 2 minute hate on profits and private insurance?

"Take the Civility Pledge

As a member or supporter of the Coffee Party, I pledge to conduct myself in a way that is civil, honest, and respectful toward people with whom I disagree. I value people from different cultures, I value people with different ideas, and I value and cherish the democratic process."

WOW. Indoctrinate early, indoctrinate often.

Dissent is the highest form of SHUT THE FUCK UP OBAMA IS NOW PRESIDENT!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back