Coffee Party, the non-fringe

DogBoi has a problem with Real Americans...which comprises the tea Party Movement. but then he subscribes to Nancy Pelosi and the 'AstroTurf' Nazi crap.

I expect no less. He's a typical Lib/Statist.

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate. His posts show it.

So let me just get this straight:

Tea Party people = Real Americans.
Everyone else = Not Real Americans.

And not supporting the fringe element of the tea parties makes me a statist.

Just wanting to get these things you're saying straight. :eusa_eh:

you ARE saying that there is a fringe ELEMENT to the tea parties, right? not that the entire party is on the fringe?
Watch his answer, as he always tries to paint the movement as a lunatic fringe.

DogBoi has a problem with Real Americans...which comprises the tea Party Movement. but then he subscribes to Nancy Pelosi and the 'AstroTurf' Nazi crap.

I expect no less. He's a typical Lib/Statist.

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate. His posts show it.

You do have to give him credit for consistency.

:eusa_whistle:

It makes you a willing supporter of gov waste, fruad and ineffectiviness.

Just like Barry and his crowd want you to be, its the same in both parties.

Useful idiot.

I don't think so. But whatever makes you sleep better at night.

But do take note of what I bolded.

If you're going to call me a idiot, you may not want to spell some of the words you're trying to make a important point with wrong.

you ARE saying that there is a fringe ELEMENT to the tea parties, right? not that the entire party is on the fringe?

Yes. That is correct for clarification.

And I'd like to add I find it troubling that people like Xeno refuse to accept that there is such a fringe element.

Useful idiot.

If you're going to call me a idiot, you may not want to spell some of the words you're trying to make a important point with wrong.
"useful idiot" is a term coined by Lenin.

Useful idiot.

Minutia never will save you from being a stooge of big gov bobby boi.

It simply illustrates that you are desperate to change the subject to something besides your sickening support for the very people who have run this country into the ground.

Not my cuppa tea/coffee, but...

Coffee Party Movement - A Huge Success | Seven Sided Cube

Coffee Parties Throughout the U.S., Including Coachella Valley - KPSP Local 2 - News for the Coachella Valley and the Southern California Desert - Palm Springs - Cathedral City - Rancho Mirage - Palm Desert - Indian Wells - La Quinta - Indio - Coache

Coffee Party

I Googled the Coffee thing and there is lots there...
BBC News
Coffee Parties Throughout the US, Including Coachella Valley
KPSP Local 2 - ‎22 minutes ago‎

Activists across the nation are kicked off a host of counter Tea Parties called Coffee Parties Saturday and Sunday. The "Coffee Party USA" movement began on ...
Coffee party Idaho State Journal

Coffee Party USA Kicks Off in Pocatello LocalNews8.com

Coffee Party Movement – A Huge Success Seven Sided Cube

TheNewsTribune.com - Janesville Gazette (blog)
all 87 news articles »
Email this story

CBS News
Coffee Party USA Aims to Drink Tea Party's Milkshake
Asylum (blog) - Tommy Christopher - ‎Mar 12, 2010‎

Coffee Party USA kicks off this weekend, and it aims to show that the Tea Party movement doesn't speak for all frustrated Americans. ...

Coffee Party USA Seeks Alternative to Tea Parties Uprising
National Coffee Party movement comes to Quincy Quincy Herald Whig
Coffee Party USA to launch kickoff day in 'Boro on Sat. The Tennessean
Vallejo Times-Herald - American Daily
all 239 news articles »
Email this story

Group talks politics over coffee
Topeka Capital Journal - Kevin Elliott - ‎12 hours ago‎
The national Coffee Party USA movement began in January when Washington, DC, resident Annabel Park posted her feelings about the state of American politics ...
Political chat brewing
nwitimes.com - ‎2 hours ago‎

About 25 people met in the packed Schererville Panera Bread as part of a Coffee Party USA kickoff aimed at perking citizens into national political dialogue ...
'Coffee party' debuts in West Palm Beach as 'anti-tea party'
Palm Beach Post - George Bennett - ‎18 hours ago‎

The meeting was one of hundreds planned for today across the nation by Coffee Party USA, a group that sprang from Facebook rantings against the tea party ...
The Guardian
Coffee Party wakes up US radicals
The Guardian - ‎Mar 2, 2010‎

Its title might not be imaginative, but the Coffee Party USA is making waves. In just a month its Facebook page has acquired more than 50000 fans; ...
Grassroots Action: Coffee Party Versus Tea Party NEWS JUNKIE POST

CNN Omits 'Coffee Party' Founder's Past as Obama Volunteer NewsBusters (blog)
New political brews: coffee, tea, or cocoa The Gouverneur Times
The Moderate Voice - Claremont Port Side
all 583 news articles »
Email this story

Washington Post
Coffee Party movement: Alternative to tea
Washington Post - ‎Feb 26, 2010‎
Annabel Park, founder of Coffee Party USA, a grassroots online Facebook/Coffee Party) network which advocates cooperation among elected representatives and ...
Coffee Party activists say their civic brew's a tastier choice than Tea Party's Washington Post
all 137 news articles »
Email this story
Tired of the Tea Partiers? We're brewing up a Coffee Party alternative
Mountain Xpress - Matt Rawlings - ‎Mar 9, 2010‎
We are the Coffee Party USA and we need you to help us send this message to Washington. And we will be having meet-ups at several locations in Asheville on ...
Chicago Tribune
No thanks, I'll pass on the tea
Coyote Chronicle - Brian Saude - ‎Mar 9, 2010‎
Looking on the brighter side of things, a new organization called Coffee Party USA offers a more productive equivalent to the well know Tea ...
Is the Tea Party "selling out" to California Republicans or vice versa? San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
Coffee Party, antidote to teabaggers, lists Minnesota chapter, plans March 13 ... Minneapolis City Pages (blog)
Why Americans are so angry Christian Science Monitor
Swans
all 69 news articles »
Email this story
Got coffee? Coffee Party USA cranks up this Saturday, March 13
Mountain Xpress (blog) - Margaret Williams - ‎Mar 9, 2010‎
The Asheville chapter of Coffee Party USA will host National Coffee House Day on March 13, 2010, at 10 am at Filo Café and Bakery located at 1155 Tunnel Rd. ...
Coffee Party meetups this weekend Northwest Progressive Institute Official Blog (blog)
all 5 news articles »
Email this story
Stay up to date on these results:

did the Left reject the black panthers when Obama was running?

Did the right reject the KKK when McCain was running?

See, this is easy.

I can't speak for the "left" as I don't know how this mystical side feels. However, I can tell you that I would never accept the support of any group that promotes hate or violence against others in such a fashion.

did the Left reject the black panthers when Obama was running?

Did the right reject the KKK when McCain was running?

See, this is easy.

I can't speak for the "left" as I don't know how this mystical side feels. However, I can tell you that I would never accept the support of any group that promotes hate or violence against others in such a fashion.

so no party rejects any of its supporters. we agree then.

It simply illustrates that you are desperate to change the subject to something besides your sickening support for the very people who have run this country into the ground.

Where is my support for Democrats and Republicans stated in this thread?

I'll be waiting for your evidence of where I said such things. :thup:

Where is my support for Democrats and Republicans stated in this thread?

I'll be waiting for your evidence of where I said such things. :thup:
Go look at your post with the video, there it is and you know it.

Useful idiot.

No party as a whole rejects it's supporters unless the candidates directly come out and say so. However, Xeno as a individual should come out and reject such elements instead of attacking me or using a Obama video.

And if enough individuals reject such a fringe, then they will know they aren't welcome.

No party as a whole rejects it's supporters unless the candidates directly come out and say so. However, Xeno as a individual should come out and reject such elements instead of attacking me or using a Obama video.

And if enough individuals reject such a fringe, then they will know they aren't welcome.

no party would "unwelcome" support for their cause. It's counter-productive.

Go look at your post with the video, there it is and you know it.

Useful idiot.

Nope. So tell me Xeno, how many Republicans have you voted for in your life? And how many you going to vote for come fall?

And you're suppose to be apart of the change. :lol:

Much like Obama, you're more of the same.

Notice how he dodged Elvis's question and added an absurdity.

Where KKK members standing in front of polling places with bats, as were the Black panthers?

No, they wern't.

So he used his absurdity to duck the answer.

Useful idiot.

Forum List

Back