Coffee Party, the non-fringe

so no party rejects any of its supporters. we agree then.

No party as a whole rejects it's supporters unless the candidates directly come out and say so. However, Xeno as a individual should come out and reject such elements instead of attacking me or using a Obama video.

And if enough individuals reject such a fringe, then they will know they aren't welcome.
Notice how he dodged Elvis's question and added an absurdity.

Where KKK members standing in front of polling places with bats, as were the Black panthers?

No, they wern't.

So he used his absurdity to duck the answer.

Useful idiot.
it is true the KKK were not in front of polling places with bats.

Go look at your post with the video, there it is and you know it.

Useful idiot.

Nope. So tell me Xeno, how many Republicans have you voted for in your life? And how many you going to vote for come fall?

And you're suppose to be apart of the change. :lol:

Much like Obama, you're more of the same.
And we see the next phase of the useful idiot handbook, try and claim the people who oppose big gov and waste are in fact its supporters, sort of a glorifed 'its not me its you'.

Won't work for you bobby boi.

Useful idiot.

No party as a whole rejects it's supporters unless the candidates directly come out and say so. However, Xeno as a individual should come out and reject such elements instead of attacking me or using a Obama video.

And if enough individuals reject such a fringe, then they will know they aren't welcome.

Where KKK members standing in front of polling places with bats, as were the Black panthers?

No, they wern't.

Useful idiot.
Which makes his statement that the GoP needed to denouce them an obvious fraud, doesn't it.

did the Left reject the black panthers when Obama was running?

Did the right reject the KKK when McCain was running?

See, this is easy.

I can't speak for the "left" as I don't know how this mystical side feels. However, I can tell you that I would never accept the support of any group that promotes hate or violence against others in such a fashion.

"The Left" is a party?

Shit! I learn something new every day!

And we see the next phase of the useful idiot handbook, try and claim the people who oppose big gov and waste are in fact its supporters, sort of a glorifed 'its not me its you'.

Useful idiot.

If you supported a Republican in the past, you supported Big Government and Waste. Just a kind that is more suited to your type of Big Government and Waste. And if you didn't support such waste, you wouldn't support such candidates.

I, on the other hand, have never voted for any such candidates.

So while you like to sit there on your high horse and try to call me a useful idiot, the only one of us who has been a useful idiot in the past is yourself.

Did the right reject the KKK when McCain was running?

See, this is easy.

I can't speak for the "left" as I don't know how this mystical side feels. However, I can tell you that I would never accept the support of any group that promotes hate or violence against others in such a fashion.

"The Left" is a party?

Shit! I learn something new every day!

democratic party. happy now?

Useful idiot.

If you supported a Republican in the past, you supported Big Government and Waste. Just a kind that is more suited to your type of Big Government and Waste. And if you didn't support such waste, you wouldn't support such candidates.

So while you like to sit there on your high horse and try to call me a useful idiot, the only one of us who has been a useful idiot in the past is yourself.

you haven't voted at all.

No, they wern't.

Useful idiot.
Which makes his statement that the GoP needed to denouce them an obvious fraud, doesn't it.

it didn't exactly follow.

No, they wern't.

Useful idiot.

So you're trying to tell me that the KKK did not tell it's members to vote for McCain or that their entire ideology would tell them to vote for McCain?

You crack me up. :lol:

I already explained to Elvis and answered all of his questions. Your running biased commentary is not needed.

Useful idiot.

And here we see yet another manifestation of the useful idiot handbook, the attempt to claim he's really intellectually above it all, and all of us are really the cause of what has gone wrong in gov.

Notice he claims this, while at the same time doing big gov's dirty work by attempting to marginalize protests against them.

Useful idiot.

No, they wern't.

Useful idiot.

So you're trying to tell me that the KKK did not tell it's members to vote for McCain or that their entire ideology would tell them to vote for McCain?

You crack me up. :lol:

I already explained to Elvis and answered all of his questions. Your running biased commentary is not needed.

they did, but they didn't have baseball bats at the polls.

you haven't voted at all.

Which means I have a clean slate to work with, doesn't it?

I have a opportunity to not make the same mistakes that Xeno has.
And here we see yet another example, as I never stated if I had so voted, but he has already claimed its fact, and is moving on.

Its well known here that I have NOT voted for either party, making him in addition to being a propagandist for big gov, but a liar as well.

Useful idiot.

And here we see yet another manifestation of the useful idiot handbook, the attempt to claim he's really intellectually above it all, and all of us are really the cause of what has gone wrong in gov.

Notice he claims this, while at the same time doing big gov's dirty work by attempting to marginalize protests against them.

Useful idiot.

Did I ever say that? Nope.

I'm merely pointing out a couple of facts that likely bug the hell out of you. That, and the fact you're doing exactly what you're saying I am.

You like to say you're above it all as well as the tea parties.

And trying to talk about how a fringe element of the tea parties is wrong is trying to marginalize protests overall? Man, I hope you never criticized a truther in your life then. Because then following your whacky logic, you're a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back