Coca-Cola CEO says China friendlier to Business than US

If it's an unfriendly one, why are corporate profits at an all time high?

You tell me?

Better questioin why is UE at 9.2%. Why are businesses leaving this country to do business overseas?

In case you haven't noticed, everyone is sitting on money, even the banks. Sitting on $ doesn't make any profit. So why are they hoarding it GT??

There can be no profit without demand for goods and services. Companies are hoarding because of their uncertainty of the American economy and governmental policies and regulations placed on business. Businesses are going overseas to survive. Most will tell you they would rather stay here.

Labor is a small part of the Sticker Price. Silly. :eusa_whistle:

Especially when cheap foreign labor is used.

Cheap to WHO! It's cheap to us. To them, those wages that we think are cheap have allowed those workers to have a much better standard of living than they had without it!

Is there some reason why we would demand starvation, poverty and want in other countries so that we could pay more for the same product?

Where is your source?

where is your adimssion you were duped by lies?

You tell me?

Better questioin why is UE at 9.2%. Why are businesses leaving this country to do business overseas?

In case you haven't noticed, everyone is sitting on money, even the banks. Sitting on $ doesn't make any profit. So why are they hoarding it GT??

There can be no profit without demand for goods and services. Companies are hoarding because of their uncertainty of the American economy and governmental policies and regulations placed on business. Businesses are going overseas to survive. Most will tell you they would rather stay here.

THEY HAVE RECORD PROFITS

why do you people jsut keep lying and lying and lying?

Seems like it does! It's exactly as I said, except the parts that aren't in that article, like China increasing the services and infrastructure.

In a year, southern Nevada is going to be thoroughly loyal to the Chinese. Heck, it already is.

You LIED about the sale off the land and refused to give a source to your crap.

Your are buying someones lies.

You dint even question why they are lying to you, you just repete the lies

Have you looked for the Lie in your Signature Link yet? :eusa_whistle:

You tell me?

If only Americans would work for the same wages as their Chinese counterparts.

Seems like it does! It's exactly as I said, except the parts that aren't in that article, like China increasing the services and infrastructure.

In a year, southern Nevada is going to be thoroughly loyal to the Chinese. Heck, it already is.

TM has a habit of citing articles that offer only the facts that support her argument. She refuses to question why they dont mention other things.

Like when she cites certain polls...she doesnt question OR CARE about why they dont inculde the demographics in the poll....for all she knows, it could be all democrats polled....doesnt matter to her.....for it supports her personal beliefs.

Like the article she cited in this thread. It questioined NON MANUFACTURERS whether or not regulations are affecting their success. ANd since their answer is "no" (of course it is), well, then, manufacturers must be full of shit when they say regulations are affecting their success!

LOL..and she calles me and you a dupe.

They did not sell the land like she claimed.

She lied

Look at you all ignoring the lies and lack of links for the crap spewed here.

TM..to you, backing up a point is as easy as going to the internet and citing an article...regardless of what is left out of the article.

To us, we like to discuss what is logical.

For example....your article says that regulations that increase operating costs are not a concern of business owners.

Now, logic says...increasing operating costs would ALWAYS be a concern of a business owner. Certainly no link needed there.....correct?

So your link actually mislead you becuase as you read through the article you notice that the businesses questioned were service businesses...not manufacturers....

And logic did not mislead anyone.

So a link is not what is best...applying basic logic is.

an unthoughtout answer.

50 cents an hour for labor and multitude of dollars for exporting/importing.
It goes well beyond the cost of labor.
Other operating costs as well....less regulations to adhere to; vendor costs also less.
Labor is a small portion...but of course the one you want to play on.

Funny....you feel labor costs are the deciding factor hands down...but when one mentions the costs of regulations you say "regulations mean nothing and have no affect on them"

Whatever...it is who you are.

Labor is a small part of the cost of doing business in a labor intensive industry?

Once again you prove you know nothing about business.

lol...you are an ass.

Cost of Real Estate.....
Cost of raw materials....
Cost of Manufacturing ..(they dont have a man sitting there with a funnel pouring the soda into a can)
cost of shipping
cost of advertising

Labor intensive industry......lmfao......you are truly a faux educated poster on this board.

Other than shipping all the costs you mentioned are pretty much the same here as in China.

If labor is an insignificant cost, why were you whining the other day about not being able to afford to hire more help? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Google says this AVG search | Results page

But what makes sense is the Latin America land being what they are most interested in. Perhaps there was more to the killer bee (years ago) movement than many gave credit to.

Is Obama giving our land to China as collateral for what we are in debt to them as a nation for? Hmmm... initially illogical, or is it? I just don't know.

If only Americans would work for the same wages as their Chinese counterparts.

If only Americasn would do what they say....not say one thing and then do what they want.

Maybe as opposed to complaining about Coke...they just stopped buying coke?

Stop buying coke? Why should I? I like the taste of coke. Why should I sacrifice what I want just becuase I dont like the way they operate? No way. Instead, I want the government to tell them how to operate. That way I get all of what I want with no sacrifice....and they get only some of what they want with all of the sacrifice.

Do you not see the irony?

You want Coke to be your new master.

WHY?

We have plenty of companies to fill their slot who will do it with much joy and profit.

To hell with coke they can go to China and be a communist "person"

Sounds like to me that she is advocating that we build a WALL, either physically or with laws, to keep people in. You know, we provide these companies this utopian "workers" paradise and Coke does not want to participate, so she advocates letting them leave. Only trouble is, when too many companies start to leave, the only answer will be to MAKE them stay here. Sounds like another regime of not too long ago.

What scares me is that I think she actually BELIEVES this. You get enough people believing this kind of crap and you will have punitive laws that limit where companies can go and what they can do.

not make them stay here let other American businesses take their market share.

Coke is trying to manipulate us with this statement.

They can manipulate their own dick. They are people right?

If they perfer communism then let them go.

Corporate profits are at record highs and they cry poverty?

Some other business can have their record profit.

Labor is a small part of the cost of doing business in a labor intensive industry?

Once again you prove you know nothing about business.

lol...you are an ass.

Cost of Real Estate.....
Cost of raw materials....
Cost of Manufacturing ..(they dont have a man sitting there with a funnel pouring the soda into a can)
cost of shipping
cost of advertising

Labor intensive industry......lmfao......you are truly a faux educated poster on this board.

Other than shipping all the costs you mentioned are pretty much the same here as in China.

If labor is an insignificant cost, why were you whining the other day about not being able to afford to hire more help? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

never did I say it was insignificant.

Why must you spin what I said? Are you that insecure with your position on this topic?

And the other costs are the same?

Really?

You sure you dont want to retract that rediculous statement?

LMOA....you are a fool.

Why wouldn't the Sun report that the land has been sold? That's curious. All they are waiting for is the sign off on the project from the Department of the Interior.

It stands to reason that no one is going to let this project fall through because of a difference as to whether the land is sold or not. We had Joe Heck our local congressman down at the American Legion Hall at a town meeting explaining it all.

We don't have a city hall, or a mayor, or a town council, we're not even a town. The only community center of sorts is the American Legion Hall. It makes for VERY interesting protests when liberals come to town.

But what makes sense is the Latin America land being what they are most interested in. Perhaps there was more to the killer bee (years ago) movement than many gave credit to.

Is Obama giving our land to China as collateral for what we are in debt to them as a nation for? Hmmm... initially illogical, or is it? I just don't know.

You dont care she lied and refuses to admitt it?

This is how the right roles they jsut fucking lie and other righties jsut aceept the lies like its fine.

I dint want to discuss policy with liars.

Why wouldn't the Sun report that the land has been sold? That's curious. All they are waiting for is the sign off on the project from the Department of the Interior.

It stands to reason that no one is going to let this project fall through because of a difference as to whether the land is sold or not. We had Joe Heck our local congressman down at the American Legion Hall at a town meeting explaining it all.

We don't have a city hall, or a mayor, or a town council, we're not even a town. The only community center of sorts is the American Legion Hall. It makes for VERY interesting protests when liberals come to town.

Because the land is not sold you liar

You want Coke to be your new master.

WHY?

We have plenty of companies to fill their slot who will do it with much joy and profit.

To hell with coke they can go to China and be a communist "person"

Sounds like to me that she is advocating that we build a WALL, either physically or with laws, to keep people in. You know, we provide these companies this utopian "workers" paradise and Coke does not want to participate, so she advocates letting them leave. Only trouble is, when too many companies start to leave, the only answer will be to MAKE them stay here. Sounds like another regime of not too long ago.

What scares me is that I think she actually BELIEVES this. You get enough people believing this kind of crap and you will have punitive laws that limit where companies can go and what they can do.

I agree.

But I am also smart enough to ask "why do they feel it is best to manufacture in china?"

You see...there is a pattern with the likes of you TM. The likes of you do not want to learn from events.

The credit card issue? The likes of you did not learn that it is always best to read before you sign. The likes of you preferred it best to simply make it so reading is not necessary before you sign. Refulations.

The likes of you dont want to try to understand why coke is saying this. The likes of you want to simply dismiss the statement and move on.

The likes of you, TM are what i refer to as reactiontionsts. You prefer to ignore.......and then having to react when there is no way to ignore.

Me? I like to be pro-active. I like to learn from events so I am able to avert them in the future so they do not have an adverse affect on me.

If Mr. Coca Cola feels so strongly about his position, maybe he should get with his marketing department and put together an advertising campaign to that effect.

And air it on prime time TV.

See how that works out for him.

This is how the right roles they jsut fucking lie and other righties jsut aceept the lies like its fine.

as you cointinue to ignore the fact that the article you cited in this thread was misleading as they did not interview manufacturers..they interviewed service companies.

I agree.

But I am also smart enough to ask "why do they feel it is best to manufacture in china?"

You see...there is a pattern with the likes of you TM. The likes of you do not want to learn from events.

The credit card issue? The likes of you did not learn that it is always best to read before you sign. The likes of you preferred it best to simply make it so reading is not necessary before you sign. Refulations.

The likes of you dont want to try to understand why coke is saying this. The likes of you want to simply dismiss the statement and move on.

The likes of you, TM are what i refer to as reactiontionsts. You prefer to ignore.......and then having to react when there is no way to ignore.

Me? I like to be pro-active. I like to learn from events so I am able to avert them in the future so they do not have an adverse affect on me.

Because they are moraless fucks is why.

They dont care about their employees they just want even more profit even though they are making record profits NOW.

Fuck them.

They can pound Chinese sand.

We have a whole shit load of great business people who love this country and will stay for the record profit already at hand.

as you cointinue to ignore the fact that the article you cited in this thread was misleading as they did not interview manufacturers..they interviewed service companies.

DUDE, you are LOST.

We are talking about a completely different article and issue.

get updated on it or go away

Forum List

Back