Coca-Cola CEO says China friendlier to Business than US

TCL, you distroyed your reputation.

There is no way out but the thing you should have done in the first place which was to admit your claim was a mistake and apologise.

That would have been the adult thing to do.

I have seen very few Rs on here willing to act in that adult manner

There is something seriously wrong with Truthmatters. I mean seriously. He's been bombing my visitor inbox with demands that I admit my lies. This is the kind of person who could really be a danger to himself or to others. I've only been here two days so all of you must be more familiar with the kind of insanity this temperment suggests.

Why are you defending this CEO for insultiung your country in a foreign land?

What happened to your American exceptulism crap you always heave at everyone

who is defending him?
All we are saying is..."dam....is this the beginning of something even bigger?"

In other words, as you blame the CEO, smarter people dont give a crap about the ceo.......instead we are wondering why the CEO feels that way.

Sort of the smart thing to do.

Why would you wonder that when they are already making record profits.

They are not being harmed by regulations right now huh?
Now if they can get China to give them everything they want at the expense of their peoples quality of lives COMMIES can do that huh?

Democracies are not as big a whore as Communist nations huh?

Making profits is what their investors pay them to do.
You know...people like you who invest their money in the stock market in the hopes that their moeny will make money for them.
You know...people like you who complain about companies they invest in that LOSE money.

SO I dont understand the issue here. They are looking to maximize profits by moving to china. I dont agree with them and therewfore they will lose my business.....but if I were a stock older, I would be OK with it...or maybe I wouldnt and I would sell the stock.

You see, you get all caught up in how much money they make and how much they pay their executives...I dont. It is not affecting me one iota.

But what does affect me is if they make a decision to hurt my fellow American. SO I will do what I can to reatliate. I will not buy their product. And if enough of us do that, they will be coming back with their tails between their legs.

But as I said, most will complain about Coke....but buy their product anyway....

I not only agree with Coke, but intend to shift my purchases to their product. If EVERY company left, maybe the twits in the government would learn the error of their ways and change.

There is something seriously wrong with Truthmatters. I mean seriously. He's been bombing my visitor inbox with demands that I admit my lies. This is the kind of person who could really be a danger to himself or to others. I've only been here two days so all of you must be more familiar with the kind of insanity this temperment suggests.

He is a she.
She is passionate about her ideology...sometimes to a fault in my eyes...but I admire her passion.
When she grabs onto something, she does not let go. Again, a sign of her passion.
Sometimes I put her on ignore...but usually only for a day or so.

Your party booed a US soldier serving in a war.

How did he deserve to be booed and you come here defending that action?

He was booed for his actions not for his service. MR PROJECTIONIST.

Your party booed what actions of his?

he was in a war zone and you booed him for poltical reasons

Does anyone and everyone get to announce their sexuality at presidential debates?

Is that how you told your friends and family?

I not only agree with Coke, but intend to shift my purchases to their product. If EVERY company left, maybe the twits in the government would learn the error of their ways and change.

Not me.
I believe we have an issue seeing as coke wants to leave America.
But the fact that they are willing to do it when we have a 9.2% unemployment rate angers me.
Americans helped make them what they are today. Dont threaten to leave us now......at least wait until we are back at 5% unemployment.
They will lose my business.

He is a she.
She is passionate about her ideology...sometimes to a fault in my eyes...but I admire her passion.
When she grabs onto something, she does not let go. Again, a sign of her passion.

After having been here for such a short time I didn't want to put anyone on ignore. When I do that, I don't change my mind. They are on ignore forever.

He is a she.

After having been here for such a short time I didn't want to put anyone on ignore. When I do that, I don't change my mind. They are on ignore forever.

put her on ignore and you will lose the entertainment.

He was booed for his actions not for his service. MR PROJECTIONIST.

Does anyone and everyone get to announce their sexuality at presidential debates?

This soldier intended to use the national stage created for the purpose of a presidential debate to humiliate his family by making the announcement that he was gay. The SHAME of it is, that whoever approved these "questions" knew what this soldier was doing and allowed it to happen. That ALONE deserved to be booed.

You know, I have some cattle. Once in a while you get what we call a "dink." A dink is a cow that is not worth butchering and not worth breeding. As a rule, cattle are really stupid. But dinks always stand out because they are poster children for stupidity. They're just out there taking up feed and space. Not really worth anything at all. Hopefully, you can sell them first at auction.

TM, you're a dink... everyone lies except you, especially when you don't have a good response. It takes way to long to read your posts because I can't decipher the misspellings and the poor grammar. As for the 'claims' of service, I won't even comment because it doesn't warrant one.

You know, I don't dislike even Michael Moore or any one else on the fringe because I feel like they're entitled to have their own opinions. Even though you've really tried hard to get me to dislike you, I won't do it. I just feel sorry for you... I'm glad I don't live in your world.

He is a she.

The last thing I want is to be harassed by a nutcase. Will ignore stop the messages? That alone would make it worth it.

This soldier intended to use the national stage created for the purpose of a presidential debate to humiliate his family by making the announcement that he was gay. The SHAME of it is, that whoever approved these "questions" knew what this soldier was doing and allowed it to happen. That ALONE deserved to be booed.

I would bet those close to him have known he was gay. However you are correct when saying he did it as a stunt with help.

The last thing I want is to be harassed by a nutcase. Will ignore stop the messages? That alone would make it worth it.

You were caught in a lie.

You refuse to admitt your lie.

it will not be forgotten.

Catching you in a lie doesn not reflect badly on me it reflects badly on you

What makes you think his family doesnt know and support him?

you are against freedom of speech and freedom of love.

Your team BOOED a soldier in war.

They did it for poltical gain.

You lied and say he is shameful for telling the truth.

You are not a very moral person.

Did this goofy-ass rant really require four separate paragraphs?

:lol:

Did this goofy-ass rant really require four separate paragraphs?

:lol:

Given the track record, you wonder why there was a comment.

Forum List

Back