CO2 production

Chissy and oldrockhead already have the market cornered on this subject holmes..........

No, we just present what real scientists are publishing on the subject. Frosts your little agates, doesn't it.

Right. Scientists who don't share your point of view, but have decades worth of education are not real scientists. I guess they should have gone to carpentry school, huh?

They just get brainwashed in those liberal universities. I prefer to get my science from people without any college degrees at all.

Would anyone here seriously considered being operated on by a surgeon with an MD? I mean, come on, you know that Medical Schools are just a bunch of false brainwash pseudo science.

No, we just present what real scientists are publishing on the subject. Frosts your little agates, doesn't it.

Right. Scientists who don't share your point of view, but have decades worth of education are not real scientists. I guess they should have gone to carpentry school, huh?

They just get brainwashed in those liberal universities. I prefer to get my science from people without any college degrees at all.

Would anyone here seriously considered being operated on by a surgeon with an MD? I mean, come on, you know that Medical Schools are just a bunch of false brainwash pseudo science.

1. The analogy is too polar.

2. Anyone who blindly trusts their doctors are fools anyway.

Next.

Myth is a powerful thing.

And it is all the right has left these days.

Forum List

Back