CNN Republican Debate

No but I did hear Paul say we should legalize drugs because people have cancer...........

I know it's hard for you but try and listen to the whole answer. I know you like candidates that give very short shallow answer but just try to listen to what it takes to make policy past "I hate Obama like WTF yo!!!"

So what your saying is you dont like quickies?

lol... Hey man, I have to hand it to you, you are funny =D

I know it's hard for you but try and listen to the whole answer. I know you like candidates that give very short shallow answer but just try to listen to what it takes to make policy past "I hate Obama like WTF yo!!!"

So what your saying is you dont like quickies?

lol... Hey man, I have to hand it to you, you are funny =D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9_yW8tZxs]Digital Undergound "Humpty Dance" - YouTube[/ame]

Did Rick Perry just acknowledge that we have 'magnet programs' here, and even rep Romney for it, and then continue onto a drawn out monologue about securing the border??

He just doesnt know what he is doing.

This debate is like the Foreman vs Hollyfield fight...... who wins?

Honestly if I was sober enough to think it out Newt would win, but at this point im more interested in who got off the best punches both on USMB and in the debate

YAY!!!! Newt wants a military made up of illegals lol!

Are you listening to a different debate?

No, he said he would give illegals citizenship if they join the military.... A MAGNET.

Isn't that different from a miliatary made up of illegals? If an illegal serves in the service, don't you think he would deserve citizenship after that?

I don't think he meant to have an army of illegals. Americans can join in, too, lol. ;)

Forum List

Back