CNN and
You mean dupe Americans with lies and propaganda to get ratings. Right?

Well, do they lie? Maybe. It's more how they present stuff. People allow themselves to be duped. They know these are private companies doing their job, and they don't care. People want to be entertained more and more. The news is competing with many other forms of entertainment. So they're giving them entertainment. I don't think it's a good thing, but the people to blame are the people who buy into their stuff, and Trump has bought into it, and partisan politics had bought into it, and it's quite sad.
Russia...Russia...Russia...

MILLIONS of Americans will DIE....DIE....DIE I SAY!!!!....if the R's plan to modify Obamacare is passed.

How many times does it take for the DNC media to lie and distort, before D voters get it?

Firstly, private media can do what they like, can't they? Secondly the right wing media isn't exactly known for not telling porkies, are they? Thirdly people should be able to look at a report in a newspaper, or on TV and understand what it's talking about and understand the bias, but they can't...so....
Sounds like a bunch of lame excuses to me.

The reason there is freedom of the "Press" is because it's supposed to be factual, not biased. The press has an obligation to be honest and beyond reproach. They seem to take that obligation very lightly.

No doubt, anything which doesn't fit your agenda probably sounds like lame excuses to you.

Though how "the media is made up of private companies" is a lame excuse to you, I'll never know. I though the right wanted to PROMOTE private companies. Now they're getting pissy because private companies are MAKING MONEY... shock horror.

Then how "the right wing media tells mistruths and lies" is a bunch of excuses I'll never know.

And then "The people should understand what the fuck they're reading instead of being brain dead zombies" as being an excuse... well...
CNN and much of the old elite media is an arm of the D party. Or as some claim, they are really the leadership of the D party. As such, freedom of the press has nothing to do with it. They are propagandists for the progressive ruling class. Or...the fifth column.

Last edited:
You mean dupe Americans with lies and propaganda to get ratings. Right?

Well, do they lie? Maybe. It's more how they present stuff. People allow themselves to be duped. They know these are private companies doing their job, and they don't care. People want to be entertained more and more. The news is competing with many other forms of entertainment. So they're giving them entertainment. I don't think it's a good thing, but the people to blame are the people who buy into their stuff, and Trump has bought into it, and partisan politics had bought into it, and it's quite sad.

MILLIONS of Americans will DIE....DIE....DIE I SAY!!!!....if the R's plan to modify Obamacare is passed.

How many times does it take for the DNC media to lie and distort, before D voters get it?

Firstly, private media can do what they like, can't they? Secondly the right wing media isn't exactly known for not telling porkies, are they? Thirdly people should be able to look at a report in a newspaper, or on TV and understand what it's talking about and understand the bias, but they can't...so....

The reason there is freedom of the "Press" is because it's supposed to be factual, not biased. The press has an obligation to be honest and beyond reproach. They seem to take that obligation very lightly.

No doubt, anything which doesn't fit your agenda probably sounds like lame excuses to you.

Though how "the media is made up of private companies" is a lame excuse to you, I'll never know. I though the right wanted to PROMOTE private companies. Now they're getting pissy because private companies are MAKING MONEY... shock horror.

Then how "the right wing media tells mistruths and lies" is a bunch of excuses I'll never know.

And then "The people should understand what the fuck they're reading instead of being brain dead zombies" as being an excuse... well...
Well, most people tend to skim the headlines instead of thinking for themselves and reading entire articles. They believe total nonsense simply because they trust the source.

I don't totally trust any source.

I do know that the media is in collusion with Democrats, and considering the fact that I studied journalism for awhile in college, I know that what I'm seeing every day on CNN and MSNBC isn't journalism. It's outright advocacy.

Wow, they got that CNN producer to say a lot on camera. This is awesome.

"It's a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss... All the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism school you're just like, that's adorable. That's adorable. This is a business."

Poor CNN, Trump is vindicated AGAIN

cnn-host-chris-cuomo-to-trump-being-called-fake-news-is-like-an-ethnic-disparagement-for-journalists.jpg

CNN and

CNN and much of the old elite media is an arm of the D party. Or as some claim, they are really the leadership of the D party. As such, freedom of the press has nothing to do with it. They are propagandists for the progressive ruling class. Or...the fifth column.

Well it's probably similar to that. More like those who own CNN are also pro-Democrat. Certainly their viewer base is pro-Democrat. Much like Fox News is to the Republicans.

Republicans will try and smear the Democrats with something that the Republicans also have. Propaganda is what politics is all about, getting "the message" across is important because in other countries they have lots of parties and they appeal to different types of people. But in the US two parties have to try to appeal to enough of the voters to get elected, and often don't have policies that are meaningful, so they advertise themselves to death in order to make people "buy" their "product".

You don't like it when the Democrats do it, and love it when the Republicans do it. Why?

Well, most people tend to skim the headlines instead of thinking for themselves and reading entire articles. They believe total nonsense simply because they trust the source.

I don't totally trust any source.

I do know that the media is in collusion with Democrats, and considering the fact that I studied journalism for awhile in college, I know that what I'm seeing every day on CNN and MSNBC isn't journalism. It's outright advocacy.

Okay, so most people skim headlines, don't think for themselves, are prone to accepting advertising ( I mean, how well do Coca-Cola, Pepsi, McDonalds, KFC, Burger King and other advertising whores do in the US? Very well because people are susceptible to advertising) which is basically people buying into a cheap idea of what the "product" is.

And instead of blaming people for walking around like zombies, you blame the media for essentially doing their job.

You say the media is in collusion with the Democrats. Oh, please. first we're talking about people being susceptible to propaganda, and then you come out with PROPAGANDA. Fox News is pro-Republican. Fox News has more than 50% of the news viewing figures. The difference between the right and the left is that on the right there is one choice. Probably because Fox does exactly what those on the right want it to do, it's tells them what it wants to hear. But the left had a variety of different stations. Now, you can come to your own conclusion as to why that is, I don't watch any of them.

CNN is a joke and always has been. They were an arm of the DNC from day one. Screw them and their duped gullible viewers. Their day has come and gone, the aging hippies will not get their dream. We tried it and we said fuck no!

Forum List

Back