Clickbait News Network at it again.

Yes, the whole Russia thing, for CNN, is ratings. That's their job to get ratings which gets them money.

But here's the thing, any Trump supporter who complains about ratings is a hypocrite, because they elected a president for entertainment value and nothing more... again, partisan politics is taking the US down.

Yes, the whole Russia thing, for CNN, is ratings. That's their job to get ratings which gets them money.

But here's the thing, any Trump supporter who complains about ratings is a hypocrite, because they elected a president for entertainment value and nothing more... again, partisan politics is taking the US down.

You mean dupe Americans with lies and propaganda to get ratings. Right?

The media is just not taking losing very well. A picture is worth a quizzillion words.Sad.

:lmao:

m2rt_eSJGa3sPTPMx9nr6ah9imV1Da1Z5-6_ywyLazw-640x480.jpg

Well, do they lie? Maybe. It's more how they present stuff. People allow themselves to be duped. They know these are private companies doing their job, and they don't care. People want to be entertained more and more. The news is competing with many other forms of entertainment. So they're giving them entertainment. I don't think it's a good thing, but the people to blame are the people who buy into their stuff, and Trump has bought into it, and partisan politics had bought into it, and it's quite sad.

Well, do they lie? Maybe. It's more how they present stuff. People allow themselves to be duped. They know these are private companies doing their job, and they don't care. People want to be entertained more and more. The news is competing with many other forms of entertainment. So they're giving them entertainment. I don't think it's a good thing, but the people to blame are the people who buy into their stuff, and Trump has bought into it, and partisan politics had bought into it, and it's quite sad.

Russia...Russia...Russia...

MILLIONS of Americans will DIE....DIE....DIE I SAY!!!!....if the R's plan to modify Obamacare is passed.

How many times does it take for the DNC media to lie and distort, before D voters get it?

No liar, we elected a president to restore rule of law and undo all the shit obastard did and get rid of illegals etc etc.

All of the snowflakes' schemes and lies are un-raveling...

It's another awesome day...

I think ratings are only part of it. Recall, Trump had long ago called them out as purveyors of fake news and they didn't like that at all so they embarked on a balls to the walls nearly 24/7 series of negative Trump attack stories. The arrogant assholes' attempts to get even with him have now completely blown up in their faces and the world - sans deadhead liberals - now knows the lying bastards for what they are.

Bye-bye audience share and ad revenues.

MILLIONS of Americans will DIE....DIE....DIE I SAY!!!!....if the R's plan to modify Obamacare is passed.

How many times does it take for the DNC media to lie and distort, before D voters get it?

Firstly, private media can do what they like, can't they? Secondly the right wing media isn't exactly known for not telling porkies, are they? Thirdly people should be able to look at a report in a newspaper, or on TV and understand what it's talking about and understand the bias, but they can't...so....

Nonsense.

The only reason we elected Trump was because we knew he was an outsider that would work every day he was in office trying to fix what was broken. Everybody else is on the take to special interests.

Try wrapping your mind around that.

Nonsense.

The only reason we elected Trump was because we knew he was an outsider that would work every day he was in office trying to fix what was broken. Everybody else is on the take to special interests.

Yes, I've got my head around it. You've been duped. Oh well.

Firstly, private media can do what they like, can't they? Secondly the right wing media isn't exactly known for not telling porkies, are they? Thirdly people should be able to look at a report in a newspaper, or on TV and understand what it's talking about and understand the bias, but they can't...so....

Sounds like a bunch of lame excuses to me.

The reason there is freedom of the "Press" is because it's supposed to be factual, not biased. The press has an obligation to be honest and beyond reproach. They seem to take that obligation very lightly.

Nonsense.

Yes, I've got my head around it. You've been duped. Oh well.

Considering the fact that you bought into this Russian nonsense without taking the time to think....I find that statement rather ironic.

Trump can still lose my support if he falters. The only thing that seems to be holding him back is establishment congresscritters and judges trying to rewrite laws from the bench.

I don't know where you get that foolish stuff and I really don't want to know.

Republican didn't vote for Trump because he was entertaining. Republicans voted for him for one or both of the following reasons: (1) he was an outsider who we hoped would drain the swap, ending the corruption in both parties; (2) there is no way in hell we would allow that corrupt, lying, incompetent, war-mongoring, open borders loving Hillary Clinton to be president. You do remember Hillary Clinton, the disrespectful witch who called Trump supporters deplorable; the bigot who said that honest, hard working, law abiding White males had to change while she praised that group of sorry asses that chanted, “What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!”

If you're looking for hypocrites, you'll find the worst ones in the Lib-nut camp. Do you remember those Lib-nuts who said Donald Trump would destroy the entire political system if he did not agree in advance to accept the election results no matter what? Do you remember that when these same lib-nuts lost, they challenged the results in ways that have never been done before in the entire history of this country, even going to far as threaten to kill members of the electoral college if they didn't change their vote?

There is no way to defend the lies spewed by the MSM. It is not entertaining. It is pathetic and disgusting, at least to Republicans; however, it appears the Lib-nuts get their jollies by watching/reading such garbage.

Sounds like a bunch of lame excuses to me.

The reason there is freedom of the "Press" is because it's supposed to be factual, not biased. The press has an obligation to be honest and beyond reproach. They seem to take that obligation very lightly.

No doubt, anything which doesn't fit your agenda probably sounds like lame excuses to you.

Though how "the media is made up of private companies" is a lame excuse to you, I'll never know. I though the right wanted to PROMOTE private companies. Now they're getting pissy because private companies are MAKING MONEY... shock horror.

Then how "the right wing media tells mistruths and lies" is a bunch of excuses I'll never know.

And then "The people should understand what the fuck they're reading instead of being brain dead zombies" as being an excuse... well...

I don't know where you get that foolish stuff and I really don't want to know.

Republican didn't vote for Trump because he was entertaining. Republicans voted for him for one or both of the following reasons: (1) he was an outsider who we hoped would drain the swap, ending the corruption in both parties; (2) there is no way in hell we would allow that corrupt, lying, incompetent, war-mongoring, open borders loving Hillary Clinton to be president. You do remember Hillary Clinton, the disrespectful witch who called Trump supporters deplorable; the bigot who said that honest, hard working, law abiding White males had to change while she praised that group of sorry asses that chanted, “What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want them? Now!”

If you're looking for hypocrites, you'll find the worst ones in the Lib-nut camp. Do you remember those Lib-nuts who said Donald Trump would destroy the entire political system if he did not agree in advance to accept the election results no matter what? Do you remember that when these same lib-nuts lost, they challenged the results in ways that have never been done before in the entire history of this country, even going to far as threaten to kill members of the electoral college if they didn't change their vote?

There is no way to defend the lies spewed by the MSM. It is not entertaining. It is pathetic and disgusting, at least to Republicans; however, it appears the Lib-nuts get their jollies by watching/reading such garbage.

Problem is, Trump isn't much of an outsider. He's been pumping money into the political system, he's been taking money out of the political system, and this has been happening most of his life. Outsider he ain't. But he told you that he was, and I guess it's easy to dupe a lot of people by telling complete crap.

Oh, right, you don't want a corrupt liar to be president so you elected a corrupt liar as president instead. Bravo.

But then I come on here and I talk about changing the way people vote, and all I get is "no, no, we like this corrupt system". Yeah, I see through the lies every time many people change their story for each different topic they're talking about. One minute they're in favor of choice, the next they hate choice. One minute they hate corruption, the next they love it. Go figure.

Forum List

Back