CNN POLL: 75% Of Financial Experts Say Romney Victory Would Improve Markets...

The cost of the "global economy" drags down margins.

Business would prefer to keep it domestic.

Over regulation, punitive taxation and an unprepared, unmotivated work force drove as much opportunity overseas to meet demand and drive profit.

Americans prefer to be paid well and not live in a polluted shithole at the mercy of crooked banks and shady investors, weeeeeellllll excuse us.

Which crooked banks and shady investors ate your cookie today baby?

Which ones are you defending? All of them? Companies moved overseas to exploit cheap labor and nonexistent environmental laws, quit making it the fault of Americans because we refuse to stoop to their level of exploitation.

Americans prefer to be paid well and not live in a polluted shithole at the mercy of crooked banks and shady investors, weeeeeellllll excuse us.

Which ones are you defending? All of them? Companies moved overseas to exploit cheap labor and nonexistent environmental laws, quit making it the fault of Americans because we refuse to stoop to their level of exploitation.
Or maybe they left to escape from bitter covetous little looters like you.

Something to think about.

I see well paid Americans not living in a polluted shithole and not the mercy of anyone but big government all around me.

Where exactly do you live ?

You mean like when Obama promised to bankrupt the coal industry? Or when his decision with GM killed thousands of factory and dealership jobs? Or when his jobs czar cut GE's US work force by half then rehired the Chinese workers?

Hack

Then by your logic Romney would be no better and probably worse.

Liberal defense, Romney wasnt president.

If we are not allowed to consider his actions as governor and not allowed to apply his actions in the private sector to the question of how he would act as president then what do we have? Your faith that he would be great?

Last edited:

I see well paid Americans not living in a polluted shithole and not the mercy of anyone but big government all around me.

How long do you think that would last if republicans got their entire wish list of deregulation and gutting worker rights? We've already had a ruinous race to the bottom and now that they are bumping up against the hard bottom of our minimal regulatory structure they want to kill that too.

If are not allowed to consider his actions as governor and not allowed to apply his actions in the private sector to the question of how he would act as president then what do we have? Your faith that he would be great?

That's all it took to hire Obama for the job twit.

How long do you think that would last if republicans got their entire wish list of deregulation and gutting worker rights? We've already had a ruinous race to the bottom and now that they are bumping up against the hard bottom of our minimal regulatory structure they want to kill that too.

Our minimal regulatory structure is as contrived to meet an end as your statements of "almost certainly".

I have a very short list of Corpor. I hate. I hate them because they treated me like crap or lied to me. Nothing like the blanket indictment you wanna make. Name some -- let's discuss.

And companies did NOT go overseas strictly for cheap labor and laws.. Companies now serve a WORLDWIDE marketplace.. That's Why Nissan, Toyota, BMW, Honda ALL have plants HERE in the USA. Or why are Pharma companies have manufacturing overseas to serve Europe and Asia.

Cheap labor is a temporary effect. The Chinese are already WAY ahead of us on Modern Manufacturing techniques. Techniques that simply make cheap labor irrelevent. I've told you about them repeatedly -- I won't bore you again.. But the Chinese are NOT GONNA rely on Billions of unskilled workers for their future.

Last edited:
Oh I see

Deregulate the markets and everyone makes money. We did that under Bush and the market lost 7000 points. Mean old Obama came in and the market shot up 6000 points

Sure we want to return to the policies of Bush......Trust us, it will work this time

If are not allowed to consider his actions as governor and not allowed to apply his actions in the private sector to the question of how he would act as president then what do we have? Your faith that he would be great?

That's all it took to hire Obama for the job twit.

Am I saying that you should not consider his actions in any portion of his career as how he would do as president? Get off Obama for one second and defend your candidate from charges he would only care about a very narrow group of people and their interests. Your continual effort to divert attention from the most serious flaw your candidate has is not working. Romney is more of an unknown quantity in this equation here than Obama, we know how he works, tell us how you think Romney will do, how he will make life better for Joe Sixpack, sell this turkey or find one of ever present Obama bashing threads and bitch over there.

Last edited:

If we are not allowed to consider his actions as governor and not allowed to apply his actions in the private sector to the question of how he would act as president then what do we have? Your faith that he would be great?

I'm not a REPUB, but if I was I'd say....

HE quit simply making money to do Public Service and assist in the Olympics.. That tells me that MONEY is not his motivator. He took MASSIVE paycuts to serve the public.

As opposed to the massive RAISE and BENNIES that Obama got when he went from Community Agitator to Politician..
:tongue:

That depends on the definition of "improve". If they feel free to inflate another empty bubble based on worthless paper that is hardly an improvement.
What the hell do you think has been going on the last 3+ years?

Sheeeesh!

What has been going on is that American businesses have become leaner and much more profitable, therefore, their value has nearly doubled since Obama took office. On top of that, they are sitting on a couple trillion in profits from that same timeframe, yet they are not interested in expanding because they know that there just isn't any great demand currently for increased products or services. Of course, the fact that they are paying out less has contributed to the reduced demand. Unfortunately, they do not see this as being any of their problem when in fact it is. Don't get me wrong, it isn't entirely their problem, but it is partly. Businesses in general have become much more concerned with next quarter's profits than with any long term outlook. In the long run, this is bad for everyone.

Businesses in general have become much more concerned with next quarter's profits than with any long term outlook. In the long run, this is bad for everyone.

The type of business focused by quarter is the kind Romney trimmed and restructured.

More reason to pull that lever for him over the other choice.

That depends on the definition of "improve". If they feel free to inflate another empty bubble based on worthless paper that is hardly an improvement.

Sheeeesh!

What has been going on is that American businesses have become leaner and much more profitable, therefore, their value has nearly doubled since Obama took office. On top of that, they are sitting on a couple trillion in profits from that same timeframe, yet they are not interested in expanding because they know that there just isn't any great demand currently for increased products or services. Of course, the fact that they are paying out less has contributed to the reduced demand. Unfortunately, they do not see this as being any of their problem when in fact it is. Don't get me wrong, it isn't entirely their problem, but it is partly. Businesses in general have become much more concerned with next quarter's profits than with any long term outlook. In the long run, this is bad for everyone.
Businesses are not expanding and banks aren't lending, because they don't know what wild hair the Punk-in-Chief is going to get up his ass next and who he will scapegoat because of it.

It's really no more complicated than that.

Sheeeesh!

Wall Street has been running on increased productivity alone for quite a while, not good for the economy at all.

Liberal defense: same thing u did with Obama, just scream loud enough and use ugly tactics and get what u want regardless of thought or brains.

Liberal defense: same thing u did with Obama, just scream loud enough and use ugly tactics and get what u want regardless of thought or brains.

Conservative tactic: Divert discussion to Obama when it looks like you might have to defend your position.

You're allowed to consider ALL of that, what's stopping you?

This is great news, but the truth is it shouldn't be of any surprise to anyone.

Conservative tactic: Divert discussion to Obama when it looks like you might have to defend your position.

When Obama ran, he ran on less than what Romney is running on. Romney has been a governor and knows how to deal with managing and dealing with a whole state. Sorry, u lose again, the dems ran on the hopes no one could attack Obama because he had a small track record, this time they cant do that NOR allow someone else to run that tactic. Once again Liberal thinking comes back to bite them in the butt.

Forum List

Back