CNN: 66% of the public say Biden reelection would either be a setback or a disaster for the United States

The other 34% must be smoking crack with Hunter, or something.

"CNN anchor Jake Tapper revealed the “horrible news” for President Joe Biden on Thursday after a CNN poll showed the majority of Americans think a Biden 2024 victory would be a “disaster” or “setback” for the country.

“Horrible news, horrible for Joe Biden in our new CNN poll,” said Tapper on Thursday. “While the president leads his Democratic competitors by a huge margin, two-thirds of all of the American people surveyed, 66% of the public say that a Biden victory would either be a setback or a disaster for the United States.”

“When it comes to how voters see Joe Biden and another presidential term, I mean those are some bad numbers,” the CNN anchor noted."

‘Those Are Some Bad Numbers’: Jake Tapper Reacts to ‘Horrible’ Poll Results For Joe Biden
We should be able to survive four years of Joe Biden but it will take a while to recover. Eight years might put us over the edge.

Wow. Your propagandists really keep you hacks in the dark, don't they.

Biden Administration Clamps Down on China’s Access to Chip Technology

US, Japan, South Korea Launch Forum to Cut Off Chips to China

In the Tech War with China, the U.S. Is Finding Friends

On October 7, 2022, the Biden Administration unilaterally imposed a set of export controls that restrict sales to China of advanced computer chips designed for running Artificial Intelligence applications and military supercomputers as well as the manufacturing equipment for making those chips. Since U.S. companies design more than 95% of the AI chips that are used in China, and also produce manufacturing equipment that is used in every single Chinese chip factory, these export controls pose an extraordinary obstacle to China’s ambitions to lead the world in AI technology and to achieve self-sufficiency in semiconductors.

However, the export controls were also a major diplomatic gamble. If the U.S. forced U.S. industry to stop selling advanced chips and chip-making equipment to China, only for other countries to step in and replace the United States, the policy would have dealt a major blow to U.S. industry. The U.S. would suffer a huge loss of market share and revenue in China and gain in return only a fleeting national security benefit, perhaps setting China back only a matter of months. The policy’s success depended entirely upon persuading U.S. allies—particularly Taiwan, the Netherlands, and Japan—to follow the U.S. lead and adopt similar export control regulations.

[snip]

In late January, the Biden Administration secured a remarkable diplomatic victory: a deal with the Netherlands and Japan to establish multilateral semiconductor technology export controls on China.

What are the chances they replace him with a Black female? The deranged giggler and Barack's super racist wife come to mind. You have to know that whoever they nominate will represent American freedoms and values about as much as the Marxist Democrat party does.

That would be awesome. MAGA world would melt down completely.

Really?

How has President Biden NOT served Communist China extremely well?

He's imposed significant semiconductor restrictions and tech export controls for one thing, while maintaining most of the Trump tariffs. The export controls have probably done more harm to China than the tariffs. He has also encouraged US allies to follow our lead, and they have.

All the gop has to do is provide a decent alternative. Hello desantis. Or tim Scott. Otherwise it's going to be razor close.

The other 34% must be smoking crack with Hunter, or something.

"CNN anchor Jake Tapper revealed the “horrible news” for President Joe Biden on Thursday after a CNN poll showed the majority of Americans think a Biden 2024 victory would be a “disaster” or “setback” for the country.

“Horrible news, horrible for Joe Biden in our new CNN poll,” said Tapper on Thursday. “While the president leads his Democratic competitors by a huge margin, two-thirds of all of the American people surveyed, 66% of the public say that a Biden victory would either be a setback or a disaster for the United States.”

“When it comes to how voters see Joe Biden and another presidential term, I mean those are some bad numbers,” the CNN anchor noted."

‘Those Are Some Bad Numbers’: Jake Tapper Reacts to ‘Horrible’ Poll Results For Joe Biden

So, 66% say it would be a disaster” or “setback” for the country for Joe to win and 56% think the same thing about Trump....yet some how we will end up being stuck choosing between them in 2024

We have nobody to blame but ourselves if that happens

Sucks to be Trump then.......

In 2020, Biden defeated Trump by 4.5 percent in the popular vote, but if the election were held today, Biden would win by a whopping seven percent, the poll claimed.

If it is DeSantis, Biden and the Democrats will lose big. Democrats would be best served if they get a new ticket. If it is Trump and Biden are the choices, you will see a lot of voters sit this one out.

He's imposed significant semiconductor restrictions and tech export controls for one thing, while maintaining most of the Trump tariffs. The export controls have probably done more harm to China than the tariffs. He has also encouraged US allies to follow our lead, and they have.

So what, we still do global trade with China. Apple does business in China, makes their phones there. A complete de-coupling isn't in the cards, but that has nothing to do with Hunter Biden's laptop.

BFD.

Biden has been kicking China in the nuts since taking office.

I'm sorry your propagandists have deliberately kept you in the dark about it. What a shame.
tenor%20%281%29-Th.gif

BFD.

Biden has been kicking China in the nuts since taking office.

I'm sorry your propagandists have deliberately kept you in the dark about it. What a shame.
wtf seriously.gif

seriously.gif

wtf glasses.gif
WTF....gif

Why would anyone think Joe Biden has good judgement? He's the man who created and molded Hunter, the man who showered with his young daughter, the man who is obsessed with sniffing little girls hair and pawing them, the man who considered a high ranking KKK member among his best friends. His performance as President has been similar to his job of parenting Hunter. He's also suffering from an advanced form of dementia.

In your imagination, I guess.

So it's my imagination that Biden allowed a Chinese spy balloon to traverse the entire continental US, and it's my imagination that the US Military now acknowledges it was procuring intelligence from sensitive sites such as missile silos.

So it's just my tendency toward fiction that Biden went against his own party to oppose tariffs on Chinese solar panels - in a direct punch to the US Green Industry he so purportedly touts in his holier than thou cue card reading sessions.

Biden vetoes bipartisan bill protecting US solar panel makers from Chinese competition

It's just a little ole' coincidence that the Chinese have given roughly 10 million dollars to his family - some of it while Joe was still cosplaying as Obama's clueless sidekick.

No intellectual curiosity at all about any of that, huh?

I guess the dude's face isn't orange.

Which makes you either a clueless sheeple, or a partisan hack.

Do better.

So it's my imagination that Biden allowed a Chinese spy balloon to traverse the entire continental US, and it's my imagination that the US Military now acknowledges it was procuring intelligence from sensitive sites such as missile silos.

These balloons happened on Trump's watch as well, and in any case he shot it done, as well as a few others.

So it's just my tendency toward fiction that Biden went against his own party to oppose tariffs on Chinese solar panels - in a direct punch to the US Green Industry he so purportedly touts in his holier than thou cue card reading sessions.

Biden vetoes bipartisan bill protecting US solar panel makers from Chinese competition

Tariffs are often counter-productive - ask Herbert Hoover. In any case, Biden's approach offering incentives for companies to innovate here is probably the better, more organic approach.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bi...ing-us-solar-panel-makers-chinese-competition
It's just a little ole' coincidence that the Chinese have given roughly 10 million dollars to his family - some of it while Joe was still cosplaying as Obama's clueless sidekick.

Ahhh, you almost made it an entire post without talking about the Biden Crime Family. HBO/Max or Netflix ought to start their own drama series: Breaking Dad or The Malarkeys. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back