CNN: 66% of the public say Biden reelection would either be a setback or a disaster for the United States

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The other 34% must be smoking crack with Hunter, or something.

"CNN anchor Jake Tapper revealed the “horrible news” for President Joe Biden on Thursday after a CNN poll showed the majority of Americans think a Biden 2024 victory would be a “disaster” or “setback” for the country.

“Horrible news, horrible for Joe Biden in our new CNN poll,” said Tapper on Thursday. “While the president leads his Democratic competitors by a huge margin, two-thirds of all of the American people surveyed, 66% of the public say that a Biden victory would either be a setback or a disaster for the United States.”

“When it comes to how voters see Joe Biden and another presidential term, I mean those are some bad numbers,” the CNN anchor noted."

‘Those Are Some Bad Numbers’: Jake Tapper Reacts to ‘Horrible’ Poll Results For Joe Biden

I think Dems need to start paying attention to those poll numbers. They are not good, and there's no indication that they're going to get much better. Joe did his job. He kept Trump and the shit-for-brains MAGA party out of office for 4 years. But he's too old and lacking energy to do his job effectively and everyone in the Dem needs to be realistic about that.

What are the chances they replace him with a Black female? The deranged giggler and Barack's super racist wife come to mind. You have to know that whoever they nominate will represent American freedoms and values about as much as the Marxist Democrat party does.

"CNN anchor Jake Tapper revealed the “horrible news” for President Joe Biden on Thursday after a CNN poll showed the majority of Americans think a Biden 2024 victory would be a “disaster” or “setback” for the country.

“Horrible news, horrible for Joe Biden in our new CNN poll,” said Tapper on Thursday. “While the president leads his Democratic competitors by a huge margin, two-thirds of all of the American people surveyed, 66% of the public say that a Biden victory would either be a setback or a disaster for the United States.”

“When it comes to how voters see Joe Biden and another presidential term, I mean those are some bad numbers,” the CNN anchor noted."

‘Those Are Some Bad Numbers’: Jake Tapper Reacts to ‘Horrible’ Poll Results For Joe Biden

Happy Friday :)

Sucks to be Trump then.......

In 2020, Biden defeated Trump by 4.5 percent in the popular vote, but if the election were held today, Biden would win by a whopping seven percent, the poll claimed.

Lol first of all, why do you people have this obsession with Hunter? Do you realize how stupid you sound? When you make fun of his drug use, do you expect liberals to get indignant? Are we supposed to be like “How dare you talk about Hunter like that! He’s a great man!” I barely even know who this guy is. I don’t give two fucks about him lol

Second of all, I love how you morons call any poll that’s not RW garbage fake if it doesn’t appeal to your tender sensibilities. Obviously you call CNN polls fake all the time, but of course you will conveniently reserve that judgement when the results coddle your preconceived notions like this poll does. You’re too weak for cognitive dissonance I guess. You have the minds of toddlers basically. I like an actual adult do not question these results. I accept them as being true.

That being said, Americans are too stupid to understand economics so their opinions on such are useless. This isn’t to say the impending recession won’t be bad, but I only trust the judgment of actual experts.

Dems don't have Covid to hide behind while they cheat their way to victory this time.
You’re just never going to accept loss like a man huh? You would rather whine like a toddler and declare fraud because your cult leader lost in 2020. Do you realize how pathetic you sound? For the record I accept that Trump won in 2020. I’m not a pussy like you are.

You’re just never going to accept loss like a man huh? You would rather whine like a toddler and declare fraud because your cult leader lost in 2020. Do you realize how pathetic you sound? For the record I accept that Trump won in 2020. I’m not a pussy like you are.
LMAO no the cheating rigging lying Dems can rot in hell, to infinity. 2020 is forever an illegitimate Dem win. I hope that clears things up.

That means he's a LOCK to get 82,LOL,LOL votes this time!

Dominion + Mail in = 82,LOL,LOO "votes"

Lol first of all, why do you people have this obsession with Hunter? Do you realize how stupid you sound? When you make fun of his drug use, do you expect liberals to get indignant? Are we supposed to be like “How dare you talk about Hunter like that! He’s a great man!” I barely even know who this guy is. I don’t give two fucks about him lol

Second of all, I love how you morons call any poll that’s not RW garbage fake if it doesn’t appeal to your tender sensibilities. Obviously you call CNN polls fake all the time, but of course you will conveniently reserve that judgement when the results coddle your preconceived notions like this poll does. You’re too weak for cognitive dissonance I guess. You have the minds of toddlers basically. I like an actual adult do not question these results. I accept them as being true.

That being said, Americans are too stupid to understand economics so their opinions on such are useless. This isn’t to say the impending recession won’t be bad, but I only trust the judgment of actual experts.
It has nothing to do with Hunter Biden. It has everything to do with Joe Biden and corruption.

A new poll found that 70 percent of Americans, including 44 percent of Republicans, do not want former President Trump to make a White House run in 2024.

[snip]

The poll found that President Biden has the highest favorability of all the candidates included, with 45 percent of respondents having a favorable opinion of him.

[snip]

The AP-NORC poll additionally found that a majority of Americans believe Trump broke the law in his alleged efforts to interfere with the counting of votes in Georgia’s 2020 election.

Forum List

Back