CNN POLL: 75% Of Financial Experts Say Romney Victory Would Improve Markets...

I don't agree, he has experience in personally benefiting from bad situations but that is nothing like salvaging a situation for all involved.

My direct life experience is those who ride along and don't contribute don't maximize returns like Romney.

The personal benefit he dervied from the bad situation came from making the most out of those bad situations or putting the right people in place to do so. It is simply enough for me to pull the lever for him this time.

The companies Romney turned around don't think so.

Pretty narrow group there, any mention of the ones he simply liquidated without a second thought? A president must have some sort of concern for those working people who suffer by his decisions and I do not see that in him.

DJIA in March 2009 was around 6600. DJIA today is about 12500. Almost doubled.

What the hell is wall street talking about? Have they forgotten the LAST republican administration?

Pretty narrow group there, any mention of the ones he simply liquidated without a second thought? A president must have some sort of concern for those working people who suffer by his decisions and I do not see that in him.
Really?

I'm sure that the people working at companies like Staples, Toys R Us, Burger King, Burlington Coat Factory, etcetera, are all perfectly happy to be in that "narrow group".

Not so much. As I have stated here before, I previously worked for a nationally branded Bain acquisition and they did exactly what it took to save the brand and insure the continued employment of employees and profitability for shareholders.

That brand thrives to this day (insomuch as one can at the moment).

Really?

I'm sure that the people working at companies like Staples, Toys R Us, Burger King, Burlington Coat Factory, etcetera, are all perfectly happy to be in that "narrow group".

Can you tell me that anything he has ever done has been primarily to create jobs? Of course not, his primary aim in business has always been to enrich himself, you want to apply that attitude to the presidency and expect beneficial results for the population at large? This guy would gauge his success by Wall Street and nothing else and it is glaringly obvious that their success does not trickle down nearly as much as republicans would like us to believe.

Can you tell me that anything he has ever done has been primarily to create jobs?

Sure he oversaw an organization that cut waste, fraud and inefficiency to increase margins and expanded market share thus creating demand which = jobs.

Exactly what good Ole Corporate USA needs about now.

Really?

Can you tell me that anything he has ever done has been primarily to create jobs? Of course not, his primary aim in business has always been to enrich himself, you want to apply that attitude to the presidency and expect beneficial results for the population at large? This guy would gauge his success by Wall Street and nothing else and it is glaringly obvious that their success does not trickle down nearly as much as republicans would like us to believe.
We don't need any more proof of your blind and irrational hatred of the wealthy...You already pretty much have cemented that one....And I'm not a republican.

Grow up.

Can you tell me that anything he has ever done has been primarily to create jobs?

Sure he oversaw an organization that cut waste, fraud and inefficiency to increase margins and expanded market share thus creating demand which = jobs.

Exactly what good Ole Corporate USA needs about now.

Jobs were a side effect of his primary aim of cashing in for himself. He was certainly not shy about throwing people out of work if it helped accomplish his mission.

Really?

We don't need any more proof of your blind and irrational hatred of the wealthy...You already pretty much have cemented that one....And I'm not a republican.

Grow up.

Back to the wealth envy crap again I see, you are a lazy debater.

Grow up.

You're the one who is always beating on the wealthy, for no better reason that they're wealthy.

The lazy debater is the bigot, bigot.

Really?

Half a loaf is better than none, which is what we've gotten from the BoiKing and his Chicago mobsters.

the wealth envey crap is NOT selling with the voters you idiots.

not even in your own party

Grow up.

You're the one who is always beating on the wealthy, for no better reason that they're wealthy.

The lazy debater is the bigot, bigot.

I beat on the wealthy (mainly wall street banker types) because they are in charge and sucking the rest of us into horrible situations. You accuse me of irrational hatred but that could not be further from the truth, if these people insist on gathering that much power unto themselves and they fuck up they deserve to be spanked.

Forum List

Back