CNN: 66% of the public say Biden reelection would either be a setback or a disaster for the United States

These balloons happened on Trump's watch as well, and in any case he shot it done, as well as a few others.

Nope, that's what we've been told by our mainstream media and the Deep State.

No credible proof of this has ever been provided.

Ahhh, you almost made it an entire post without talking about the Biden Crime Family. HBO/Max or Netflix ought to start their own drama series: Breaking Dad or The Malarkeys. :rolleyes:

Errrr....did you read the title of this thread?

Two thirds of the country would consider his reelection a setback or disaster.

That's what happens when you're a corrupt political Don.

Nope, that's what we've been told by our mainstream media and the Deep State.

No credible proof of this has ever been provided.

Errrr....did you read the title of this thread?

Two thirds of the country would consider his reelection a setback or disaster.

That's what happens when you're a corrupt political Don.
No he only sees what he wants to see so he didn’t read it.trollboy also forgets to mention thst a responsible president would never have allowed the ballon’s to hover American soil as sleepy joe did.:rofl:he would have alerted the military long before it got into American space.

Yeah to escape being owned.:abgg2q.jpg:

815ac8b36ace3b3b85757c416389dd9d6a5e24b116817a78a0fb655f906448c5.jpg

We're probably headed toward disaster regardless of who gets elected.
Do you even read what you post.you said TOWARDS disaster,when trump was in office we were never headed for disaster as we are right now ever sense demintia lying biden has turned out to be the most disasterous potus America ever had,he is so mentally unfit he has caused all this.a mentally fit president would never have ruined and destroyed America as he has excelled at.:rofl:

Do you even read what you post.you said TOWARDS disaster,when trump was in office we were never headed for disaster as we are right now ever sense demintia lying biden has turned out to be the most disasterous potus America ever had,he is so mentally unfit he has caused all this.a mentally fit president would never have ruined and destroyed America as he has excelled at.:rofl:
:rolleyes:

Even your musical taste fuckin' sucks.

Damn Lefties.

Seriously? You don't like Doobie Brothers? I confess that some of their shit was 'out there', but they were actually pretty cool.

Next you're gonna tell me that Kiss, Van Halen, and BTO suck.

Seriously? You don't like Doobie Brothers? I confess that some of their shit was 'out there', but they were actually pretty cool.

Next you're gonna tell me that Kiss, Van Halen, and BTO suck.

Dunno who BTO is, but the rest of it is a Fact Check True.

Forum List

Back