CNN, NYT, MSNBC & Huffingglue Post be like...

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
A 13 yr old BLACK youth gets physically tossed off train by racist violent rogue NYPD officer after after the daughter of former Grand Wizard of the KKK goes on a racist rant about “You people need to get out of the white man’s space” and then physically assaulting the man’s Fist with her face causing extreme lacerations to his knuckles.

“I was going to my grandma’s home to cut her lawn when the altercation occurred and now I am afraid to go outside.”

ACLU has launched an investigation and called for the officer to be charged with a hate crime and removed from the force. Local activist ChaaaazzzBooom says “the tape is clear; black men are being hunted we are planning a protest with primarily paid outside agitators in the middle of time square. No we won’t get a fucking permitted that is racist white shit.”

Mayor Dumbfuck comments “Trump inspired this white supremacist attack on a innocent black youth; the NYC city counsel unanimously voted to erect a statute and create a college fund for this black victim of this white supremacist attack.”

Rationale man’s interpretation cop save women from racist attack by a black animal!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Black thug punches a women in the face, brags about raping white women, told nicely to get off the train he got off light.

Wouldn’t have mattered the color of the skin, he is a thug. Thugs come in all colors. Yeah, he got off light.
Black thug punches a women in the face, brags about raping white women, told nicely to get off the train he got off light.

I can't help from wondering whatever happened to Bernie Goetz?

You wrong! She said “you people need to get out of my white space, you hear that boy.” The. As he turned, she through her face into his fist causing damage to the knuckle. Then a big racist gorilla tosses him off the train. The black man is the victim, that is what SJWs tell us.

Wouldn’t have mattered the color of the skin, he is a thug. Thugs come in all colors. Yeah, he got off light.

Not true racist is only thing that matters here and she and the cop are white they are automatically in the wrong! Come on that is BLM/ACLU/SJW 101

You wrong! She said “you people need to get out of my white space, you hear that boy.” The. As he turned, she through her face into his fist causing damage to the knuckle. Then a big racist gorilla tosses him off the train. The black man is the victim, that is what SJWs tell us.

The thug punched her in the mouth and should be arrested and charged with assault and tossed in jail. He bragged about raping "white bitches" his words.

I can't help from wondering whatever happened to Bernie Goetz?

Mostly likely broke and living in a gutter based on the ridiculous verdict in the late 90s a douche bag jury awarded one of the black thugs.

I mean these n.ig.gers try to mug a guy and he shoots them. The jury let him off on self-defense, but the mugger still got his loot when the jury awarded him tens of millions of dollars.

Thugs be thugs.

See alt right thugs on the Board threatening all the time.

The thug punched her in the mouth and should be arrested and charged with assault and tossed in jail. He bragged about raping "white bitches" his words.

Tongue and cheek!

These attacks happen a bunch and the media twists what happens in the headlines.

Forum List

Back