This Thanksgiving, comedians should give thanks for Trump

Hopefully the elephants gave proper thanks to trump for saving their lives Not like the father of those 3 kids in China he saved

Tonight, CNN is running a special about Trump and his effect on late night comedians.
Well I think it's intended to celebrate their humor.

Nope, actually, they are going to talk about the effect Trump's campaign and subsequent presidency has affected late night comedians. I saw the ad for it on CNN today.

Yeah, I watch CNN, but I also watch FOX and MSNBC. Why? I like to get a read on how the various stations are reporting, as well as what they are reporting on.

Interestingly enough, did you know that FOX runs more ads per hour than the other two? Less news, more commercials apparently.

Tonight, CNN is running a special about Trump and his effect on late night comedians.
Well I think it's intended to celebrate their humor. I sort of reject the thesis that the Oranguton has somehow changed comedy forever. I just don't see a Hillary Clinton redeaux.
Hopefully the elephants give trump a proper thank you for saving their lives Not like the 3 kids father

Nope, actually, they are going to talk about the effect Trump's campaign and subsequent presidency has affected late night comedians. I saw the ad for it on CNN today.

Yeah, I watch CNN, but I also watch FOX and MSNBC. Why? I like to get a read on how the various stations are reporting, as well as what they are reporting on.

Interestingly enough, did you know that FOX runs more ads per hour than the other two? Less news, more commercials apparently.
And the worse news days for Trump Fox adds even more commercials.

You know, on the news pieces that are not favorable to Trump, FOX offers reasons why that particular thing couldn't be true (usually cherry picking small parts from the article), and then they move on to something that they can praise Trump for.

On MSNBC and CNN, they will spend lots of time on things that Trump gets wrong, MSNBC more so than CNN.

And, if you want to get an overview of all news happening in the country, Headline News seems to be a pretty decent place to watch.

You know, on the news pieces that are not favorable to Trump, FOX offers reasons why that particular thing couldn't be true (usually cherry picking small parts from the article), and then they move on to something that they can praise Trump for.

On MSNBC and CNN, they will spend lots of time on things that Trump gets wrong, MSNBC more so than CNN.

And, if you want to get an overview of all news happening in the country, Headline News seems to be a pretty decent place to watch.
the only positive Trump news I know of is the economy, and he has no logical reason to claim credit. He can make the claim, and he's hardly the first president to claim winning on the previous guy's tailwinds.

Ever watch CNBC ? Joe Kernan should get dumped on by an elephant

I don't have any investments, nor do I make enough money to worry about what happens on the financial channels.

I don't have any investments, nor do I make enough money to worry about what happens on the financial channels.
Well I'm sorry to hear that but you do know it's a financial channel and politically speaking Kernan is an ass

Forum List

Back