CNN: Dow DOWN 1000 points

Asia and the Euro are melting down as well

Maybe electing a Marxist wasn't the best idea we ever had?

everyone knows gasoline is going to sky rocket, already has up here from this stupid oil gusher....

this will hold us down, keep us in a recession if oil/gas prices go through the roof.... who really knows why this catastrophe should affect the prices RIGHT NOW but of course, somehow, they find a way to hit us with them....now, instead of later, when the loss of this new found oil would have really hit us.... :(

Yahoo shows DOW plunged from 10875.53 down to 9872.57 That is a 1003 point drop!!!

Thanks to the administration of Change, since, at this rate, that may be all we have left. :eek:

Of course, in my humble opinion, the DOW is an over inflated balloon anyway, the result of many inveiglers who are out to make a few quick bucks anyway they can, as they have done over the decades.

Willow...

Aren't there three other threads on this right now??

All because of news from Greece. The stock market is so fucking stupid.

But in an article I found a funny name for an investment broker "Jake Dollarhide"

Can't make that up folks :lol:

Exactly.

People who don't understand the market, (Yeah I'm talking to you Frank) shouldn't make stupid-assed assumptions about market drops, like in the second post on this thread.

CNBC reporting info from multiple sources that Citi Group synthetic trading glitch caused the crash.

Now CNBC is retracting Citi Trading glitch problem after the market closed. NYSE slowed down trading is why market climbed back. This sucks. Market may drop more tomorrow. If I loose I should sue MSNBC for lying to protect their owners.

Forum List

Back