CNBC: Trump Boasts "The Reason our stock market is so successful is because of me"

NightFox

Wildling
Jul 20, 2013
North beyond the Wall
Source: CNBC.COM

Trump boasts: 'The reason our stock market is so successful is because of me'

"The reason our stock market is so successful is because of me," the president said. "I've always been great with money, I've always been great with jobs, that's what I do. And I've done it well, I've done it really well, much better than people understand and they understand I've done well."

ROFLMAO!!! 10 months in office and he's single handedly managed to invent the late business cycle and the attendant bull market in equities; shoot we don't need entrepreneurs, innovation and great companies anymore, we've got the Donald and his twitter account.

Our politicians just kick ass, first it was Al Gore and the Internet and now Donald Trump and his innovations in capitalism. Although I'm not sure DT is going to be so quick to take credit when the inevitable equities bear market rears its ugly head.

Now If we could just convince him to work a couple of extra hours a week I'll bet he'll lick that cure for cancer thing and the completely out of control public debt accumulation in no time.

He most probably has a point. The gains in the market coincide to his election.

Source: CNBC.COM

Trump boasts: 'The reason our stock market is so successful is because of me'

"The reason our stock market is so successful is because of me," the president said. "I've always been great with money, I've always been great with jobs, that's what I do. And I've done it well, I've done it really well, much better than people understand and they understand I've done well."

ROFLMAO!!! 10 months in office and he's single handedly managed to invent the late business cycle and the attendant bull market in equities; shoot we don't need entrepreneurs, innovation and great companies anymore, we've got the Donald and his twitter account.

Our politicians just kick ass, first it was Al Gore and the Internet and now Donald Trump and his innovations in capitalism. Although I'm not sure DT is going to be so quick to take credit when the inevitable equities bear market rears its ugly head.

Now If we could just convince him to work a couple of extra hours a week I'll bet he'll lick that cure for cancer thing and the completely out of control public debt accumulation in no time.
He's obviously right. Pajama boy wasn't that inspiring on Wall Street or Main Street, only MLK Boulevard.

I suspect that there is a correction coming to the market soon, and it has little to do with a republican or a democrat being in office.

Been going up for eight years

NOOOOO!! The Obama economy was in complete shambles -

Trump inherited a MESS! :)

api.asp

Even in this crazy country correlation doesn't imply causation and the business cycle still follows predictable patterns regardless of which clown the sheeple put in the oval office.

The equities markets and the broad economy are doing well in spite of Donald Trump and the cadre of fuck ups in Congress not because of them.

If/When Trump and his merry band of miscreants-R actually DO something to help sustain the economic recovery cycle (like for example passing tax reform that makes sense or getting rid of Obama Don't CARE) then he'll deserve some credit, until then he's just providing comic relief.

Last edited:

Even in this crazy country correlation doesn't imply causation and the business cycle still follows predictable patterns regardless of which clown the sheeple put in the oval office.

The equities markets and the broad economy are doing well in spite of Donald Trump and the cadre of fuck ups in Congress not because of them.

If/When Trump and his merry band of miscreants-R actually DO something to help sustain the economic recovery cycle (like for example passing tax reform that makes sense or getting ready of Obama Don't CARE) then he'll deserve some credit, until then he's just providing comic relief.
Mtsvydr.jpg

If/When Trump and his merry band of miscreants-R actually DO something to help sustain the economic recovery cycle (like for example passing tax reform that makes sense or getting ready of Obama Don't CARE) then he'll deserve some credit, until then he's just providing comic relief.
Mtsvydr.jpg

Apparently correlation does not imply causation is an alien concept to some. :dunno:

Mtsvydr.jpg

Apparently correlation does not imply causation is an alien concept to some. :dunno:
Nor does it preclude it. Read it and weep snowflake.

Mtsvydr.jpg
Hey dumb coma fuck:

dow.jpg

Mtsvydr.jpg
Hey dumb coma fuck:

dow.jpg
Sorry, you don't get to do "gay" economics. That's only for social issues.

Mtsvydr.jpg
Hey dumb coma fuck:

dow.jpg
Sorry, you don't get to do "gay" economics. That's only for social issues.
What the ever loving fuck are you talking about, idiot?

Forum List

Back