Lefty Heartbreak: Trump Just Met The Japanese Emperor, And He Didn’t Bow

Our mentally unstable president bragged to the Japanese president’s face that the US economy is better than his.

DAily Caller. Ha!
You fuctards live in your own world with your ridiculous media but what we expect from the king fuctard, 2020.
15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

The Progs won’t know what to say about it until their so called leaders tell them what to think.

Now he needs to start tearing up all those miserable Globalist trade deals. The Globalists threw the American People overboard years ago. Hopefully Trump will succeed in putting Americans' interests first for a change. Go Trump! :thup:

The Progs won’t know what to say about it until their so called leaders tell them what to think.
Apparently some of their biggest financial backers/supporters won't be free to give instruction on how to disrupt public harmony.....

Soros billions won't sustain their corrupt ways very long so just a little more time before they are begging on the streets or living in the barrios along with the poor they have been abusing for years.

Future Saudi king tightens grip on power with arrests including Prince Alwaleed

Death Star: George Soros Transfers $18 Billion to Open Society Foundations - Breitbart

I don't see a problem using the mannerisms of another culture when visiting their lands.

Likewise I dont see a problem if you don't.

This is just pointless cannon fodder for everyone

Trump Just Met The Japanese Emperor, And He Didn’t Bow

Russians dont bow -

I don't see a problem using the mannerisms of another culture when visiting their lands.

Likewise I dont see a problem if you don't.

This is just pointless cannon fodder for everyone

The issue is if the Emperor is allowed to bow at all, or is it just one-sided.

A handshake is more appropriate, equals and all.

Forum List

Back