Clinton's mortorcade pelted with tomatoes

Amazing! For years we had a stable government in Egypt that was not run by Islamic fundamentalists intent on our destruction. In the space of a couple of months with obama's support they have fallen from a country we could depend on for some rationality in the region to yet another Iran. What the hell did clinton expect? She fucked herself. Yeah Mubarak wasn't exactly Mother Theresa, but he was much preferable to what we have in place there now.

Yes, amazing that obama thought that supporting the opposition was a good idea. How fucking stupid can he be?

Last edited:
"I want to be clear that the United States is not in the business, in Egypt, of choosing winners and losers, even if we could, which of course we cannot," Clinton said.

My favorite quote from the article---Does she think they are MORANS ??

"I want to be clear that the United States is not in the business, in Egypt, of choosing winners and losers, even if we could, which of course we cannot," Clinton said.

My favorite quote from the article---Does she think they are MORANS ??

No, she thinks they are morons...

What a mouthful of horseshit,huh? I wish I had the time to disect what she said. :eusa_hand:

chose that one myself -

maybe she was speaking about the US hand picked Egyptian military leaders who are now next in line after Hosni Mubarak ... and what is left after that ???

PUB picked military dictators if anything...Sadat was shot 1981. Reagan. Ah "TheGood Old Days- They were Terrible!" (great book!). The book's point is, Raygun and dupes who yearn for the 1890's are nuts...

Just think guys....................

She can now add tomatoes as part of the sniper fire. :lmao:

chose that one myself -

maybe she was speaking about the US hand picked Egyptian military leaders who are now next in line after Hosni Mubarak ... and what is left after that ???

Selective amnesia. She forgot that she said that it was time for Hosni Mubarak to step down.

Hilary is a semi-tragic figure; one far removed from the Hilary of yesterday.

All said and done, I wish her well
but as for her future---

Money and the Jewish media will be looking for a tabula rasa---
not someone who has been used up
and not someone who will be constantly called upon
to explain the past

money---
now more than ever before---
will buy up the space and the time

Forum List

Back