ol' etch-a-sketch's campaign

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
How long has Romney been running for President now :eusa_eh: & he doesn't have all the basic answers lined-up after all these years?
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...d-blast-romney-for-not-releasing-tax-returns/
“I do not know why, given that Mitt Romney knew the day that [John] McCain lost in 2008 that he was going to run for president again that he didn’t get all of this out and tidy up some of his offshore accounts and all the rest.”

I'm beginning to wonder if he's defying the advice of his campaign or they're in agreement.
The ironic part is Romney's father is the one who started the whole tax returns for 12 years tradition lol
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ader--his-dad/2012/07/11/gJQAMLy3cW_blog.html
That all changed in 1967 when George Romney released his actual tax returns for the previous 12 years. “One year could be a fluke, perhaps done for show,” the elder Romney said then. His son, the presumptive Republican nominee in 2012, prefers to show almost nothing.

How long has Romney been running for President now :eusa_eh: & he doesn't have all the basic answers lined-up after all these years?
George Will, Matthew Dowd Blast Romney For Not Releasing Tax Returns - ABC News
“I do not know why, given that Mitt Romney knew the day that [John] McCain lost in 2008 that he was going to run for president again that he didn’t get all of this out and tidy up some of his offshore accounts and all the rest.”

I'm beginning to wonder if he's defying the advice of his campaign or they're in agreement.
The ironic part is Romney's father is the one who started the whole tax returns for 12 years tradition lol
On tax returns, Mitt won’t follow the leader — his dad - PostPartisan - The Washington Post
That all changed in 1967 when George Romney released his actual tax returns for the previous 12 years. “One year could be a fluke, perhaps done for show,” the elder Romney said then. His son, the presumptive Republican nominee in 2012, prefers to show almost nothing.

Mitt keeps shaking that etch a sketch but the Bain image just won't go away.

I'm not a huge Romney fan, but I'll take Mr. Etch a Sketch over Mr. Potato Head.

I personally don't give a shit about Mittens records. He made money, dont really care. What i care about is the blantant flip flopping ( sometimes Hours after saying one thing ) and people just shrug it off as nothing. Its like his Koolaid has some amazing knew Mormon crack in it.

George Will, Matthew Dowd Blast Romney For Not Releasing Tax Returns - ABC News

On tax returns, Mitt won’t follow the leader — his dad - PostPartisan - The Washington Post

Mitt keeps shaking that etch a sketch but the Bain image just won't go away.

Only to those who feel Bain is relevant will it not go away. The bainthers.

images

As long as Romney keeps raking in the campaign contributions democrats can call him anything they want. As long as donors keep running and hiding from obama, that's all I ask.

Now obama's running around the world trying to scrounge up a few euros or rupees. President Beggar! If he needs money that badly, there's a market for malia and sacha in Mumbai.

As long as Romney keeps raking in the campaign contributions democrats can call him anything they want. As long as donors keep running and hiding from obama, that's all I ask.

Now obama's running around the world trying to scrounge up a few euros or rupees. President Beggar! If he needs money that badly, there's a market for malia and sacha in Mumbai.

Romney goes over seas to get donations, what's new, you?

How long has Romney been running for President now & he doesn't have all the basic answers lined-up after all these years?

Incompetence, stupidity, arrogance – hard to say.

Perhaps Romney and his handlers made the same mistake as most Obama-haters and assumed voters would just vote for ‘anyone but Obama,’ without asking question of the republican nominee.

Forum List

Back