Obama won't aplogize, and why should he?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Obama Says He Won't Apologize To Mitt Romney Over Aide's Bain Comments

obama-romney-apology_n_1674629.html

I hope this photo posts because it really illustrates the difference between the vibrant and caring human being that IS President Obama vs the cold hard robot of Vulture Capitalism.

Our president connects with people, is one of us, is the American Dream Made Real, works FOR Americans instead of against them.

Mittens works for other countries, off shore bank accounts, is just a robot - and it shows every time he opens his mouth to lie - yet AGAIN.

There is simply no question who is better for our country.

Last edited:
Because Obama LIED!! and he knows it. Even his own supporters have jumped out to Romney's defense.

Half right. He won't apologize.

That would require integrity and honesty on his part.

But he should, because he's not just lying about Romney, but he's lying TO the American people.

That idiot President sucks moose dick.

There is NO honest question about who is better for American. It's Mitt.

Crud. The photo is on the front page of HuffPo right now and will later cycle on down the list. Sorry. Its really a great photo of our president.

Not surprised the rw's are all over this but I haven't seen any PROOF that what the president said was untrue.

Anyone?

(*wink*wink*)

C'mon rw's. Mittens' signature was on Bain SEC doc's after the date he said he wasn't there.

Did Mittens lie to the SEC or to us?

C'mon rw's. Mittens' signature was on Bain SEC doc's after the date he said he wasn't there.

Did Mittens lie to the SEC or to us?

False premise.

No lie at all.

One can continue to be the sole stockholder and CEO without running the company. The CEO title becomes sort of just honorific. We call former Presidents (like Obummer in a few more months, if there's a God in heaven), "Mr. President." Doesn't mean they still have the powers of the Office. It's just an honorific.

And just because he left the company and required others to take on the work of running the company doesn't mean he has to sell his shares.

Shareholders (like I own some shares in a couple of companies) do not actually run the company of which they are part owners.

You must point to an actual lie before your claim "liar!" has any substance to it, you asshole.

Fucksticks, how many shit-threads do we really need about this garbage?

I don't answer to Fucksticks and haven't read the myriad of other threads.

So, shoot me. :)

Mittens might get charged with lying about his time at bain. It would be a felony and kick him out of the race.

I hope this photo posts because it really illustrates the difference between the vibrant and caring human being that IS President Obama vs the cold hard robot of Vulture Capitalism.

Our president connects with people, is one of us, is the American Dream Made Real, works FOR Americans instead of against them.

Mittens works for other countries, off shore bank accounts, is just a robot - and it shows every time he opens his mouth to lie - yet AGAIN.

Your picture didn't post. Is this the one you wanted?

r-BARACK-OBAMA-huge.jpg

Mittens might get charged with lying about his time at bain. It would be a felony and kick him out of the race.

Good point. Democrats set the standard of false accusations to be continued in court.

Thing is, when its time democrats disappear like rats.

Are you going to spam that lame line on every thread? If Obama thought for a second that he had something on Romney, Eric Holder would have been on his door step already. By the way.. When is Obama going to answer for arming the Mexican cartels?

And California might have a 9.8 earthquake and fall into the Pacific Ocean. It would be a catastrophe, yes, but can you imagine how many electoral votes O'Bummer would lose?

I guess we BOTH can dream, right?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Your picture didn't post. Is this the one you wanted?

r-BARACK-OBAMA-huge.jpg

Sweaty bastard. He does tend to panic when there's no TOTUS around.

Are you going to spam that lame line on every thread? If Obama thought for a second that he had something on Romney, Eric Holder would have been on his door step already. By the way.. When is Obama going to answer for arming the Mexican cartels?

do you have any pics of Obama giving out guns to anybody? No. It is up to the SEC to press charges.
Why do you think Obama's hand is on every deed in the govt.? It would be physically impossible to run the nation as you claim he does.

Forum List

Back