Clintons dig up James Carville to run interference for Hillary

I normally don't make cracks about other people's appearances but James Carville is truly terrifying looking. He looks like Voldemort. lol
View attachment 62661
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Carville is the guy who coined the insulting phrase "drag a $20 bill through a trailer park" when the Clinton's hired him to threaten the lives of women who were molested by Hillary's husband.

Don't care if Ginger Baker is 176. He's still a god.
He's an asshole. I saw a movie on him, what a rude deranged fuck.

Don't care. My only interaction with him is listening to his music. It's not like I will ever have to put up with anything he does in his personal life. Like all famous people, he only exists for me through the specific way he entertains me.

Clintons dig up James Carville

uhhh..... he's never been dead. He and his wife Mary Matalin have an active career doing speeches.

Have you seen who Jeb Bush's team is composed of? All the old-timers who advised W to invade Iraq. :rolleyes:
James Carville that spring chicken at 71.

Let's hope he doesn't have a stroke mid rant.

Why would he have a stroke? He's in great shape.
They live in New Orleans, I run into them now and then.

This won't sync well with our previous thread on thrifty grocery shopping but.... Mary shops at Whole Foods. :)
Mary is a smart in politics. Men not so much :)

BTW better stock up on pasta and marinara. Wholefoods is going through a huge layoff and closing stores soon :(

uhhh..... he's never been dead. He and his wife Mary Matalin have an active career doing speeches.

Have you seen who Jeb Bush's team is composed of? All the old-timers who advised W to invade Iraq. :rolleyes:

This won't sync well with our previous thread on thrifty grocery shopping but.... Mary shops at Whole Foods. :)

BTW better stock up on pasta and marinara. Wholefoods is going through a huge layoff and closing stores soon :(

Oh I don't shop there. Costs too much.

Me neither.

Ironically -- marinara is about the only thing I ever DO get there, if it pops up on my path, just because unlike most of the tomato sauces everywhere else, there's almost no sugar in it.

I know, right? When you sit down to a spaghetti dinner, the first thing anybody says is "pass the sugar". :banghead:

Don't care if Ginger Baker is 176. He's still a god.
He's an asshole. I saw a movie on him, what a rude deranged fuck.

Don't care. My only interaction with him is listening to his music. It's not like I will ever have to put up with anything he does in his personal life. Like all famous people, he only exists for me through the specific way he entertains me.
Odd way to define a god then.

Just like the good ol days when Carville would humiliate Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims with phrases like "You drag a 100 bill through a trailer park you never know what you'll find". The old Clinton loyalist is barking once again.

Carville: ‘Ludicrous’ to suspect criminality in Clinton email drama

they didn't "dig up"Caravelle. he's always worked with them.

nice troll thread though. i understand no one is supposed to speak for her. they're just supposed to let the wingers slander her with fake hearings.

benghaaaaaaazzzzzzzzziiiiiiiii!

Haven't you ever heard that "opposites attract", you sexy thang you? :D

Actually, read another way one could say they share a mutual interest in politics, but they don't discuss them at home.

Forum List

Back