Will there be a replay of the last gop debate?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What's the concensus of who won? And please don't cite Drudge.
We're there any stand out moments?
And why the hell was Fiorina kept off the stage?

Actually for myself, after eight debates, I feel we've about heard everything from all the candidates, whether Democrat or Republican. I'm getting tired of it.

"Will there be a replay of the last gop debate?"

Republicans should certainly hope not – what a disaster.

It served as further confirmation that none of the GOP candidate belong in the WH.

Too early to get tired..I have 10 months more of it.

I am more tired of the questions. None about Debt, GDP, budget, size of GOVT, CUTS, pensions, Travel waste etc. Always the same old crap from some MSM stooge, out with gotcha questions.

That said........I admit I only glanced up now and then. I was reading in here.

Too early to get tired..I have 10 months more of it.

I am more tired of the questions. None about Debt, GDP, budget, size of GOVT, CUTS, pensions, Travel waste etc. Always the same old crap from some MSM stooge, out with gotcha questions.

That said........I admit I only glanced up now and then. I was reading in here.
I Dvr it, and fast forward when I get tired of the speaker and the commercials..

What's the concensus of who won? And please don't cite Drudge.
We're there any stand out moments?
And why the hell was Fiorina kept off the stage?
Glad you asked. Yes, a replay ( re-broadcast ) can be seen Tuesday night February 9 at 8:00 PM EST on the Disney channel. It'll be narrated by Goofy and Roadrunner ( two popular Disney characters ). The high-lites include readings by The Donald, pouting by Cruz, and "I'm lost" expressions on Jeb's face. All other candidates played supporting roles, as designed. The main points covered were "Dishonest Hillary", "Inept Christy", and Trump making the other candidates appear out-classed. Actually, it wasn't exciting at all, and there were times that I welcomed commercial breaks.

Trump and Cruz did well, Rubio shit himself
What did Rubio do?

Kept repeating himself for the most part, he looked and sounded scripted

And the thing is.....he kept doing it even after Christie pointed it out. He lost some major points I think. Maybe Kasich seen how bad repeating yourself looks and that's why he did a better job.
I've heard Kasichs lines so often I could probably stand in for him without a script. Of all the candidates I am the most tired of him.

They should put the candidate introductions on a loop. I'd say the same for Rubio but he is a loop.

Lol Saturday Night Live will have a special replay all their own for that debate.
Yes, for the adolescents.

You can see the debates on Youtube, saw it this morning. There were more specifics, good answers and good questions. ABC did a remarkable job and really should serve as a model for how to do it.

Lol Saturday Night Live will have a special replay all their own for that debate.
Yes, for the adolescents.

You can see the debates on Youtube, saw it this morning. There were more specifics, good answers and good questions. ABC did a remarkable job and really should serve as a model for how to do it.

I couldn't agree more. I hate to say it, but they were fair, looking for a debate instead of a fight, and had the best debate of the Republican primary yet. Hats off to ABC.

Trump and Cruz did well, Rubio shit himself
What did Rubio do?

Kept repeating himself for the most part, he looked and sounded scripted

And the thing is.....he kept doing it even after Christie pointed it out. He lost some major points I think. Maybe Kasich seen how bad repeating yourself looks and that's why he did a better job.
I've heard Kasichs lines so often I could probably stand in for him without a script. Of all the candidates I am the most tired of him.

How do you think I feel? He's our governor here. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back