Clinton / Trump Debate Schedule

The Commission on Presidential Debates, a nonpartisan organization that has sponsored and produced general-election debates since the late 1980s, has scheduled three debates this fall: Sept. 26 in Hempstead, N.Y.; Oct. 9 in St. Louis; and Oct. 19 in Las Vegas. There is one vice-presidential debate on the docket, in Farmville, Va., on Oct. 4.

Donald Trump said Tuesday that he will commit to three debates this fall with Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, but may try to re-negotiate the terms that have been agreed upon by a bipartisan commission.

“I will absolutely do three debates,” Trump told TIME in a phone interview. “I want to debate very badly. But I have to see the conditions.”

“I’ll have to see who the moderators are. Yeah, I would say that certain moderators would be unacceptable, absolutely,” Trump said. “I did very well in the debates on the primaries. According to the polls, I won all of them. So I look forward to the debates. But, yeah, I want to have fair moderators … I will demand fair moderators.”

More: Trump Says 'I Want to Debate Very Badly.' But He Has Conditions

Sounds like Trump wants to "rig" the debates in his favor.

Yep, Tonto. Hillary knows she's going to get the floor waxed with her head and since she can't avoid it completely, she wants as few people as possible to witness it

Yeah, that's sorta what you NaziCons kept saying about the Benghazi Committee. Hillary cleaned their clocks - just like she will Trump's. Trump is tanking in the polls and becoming more desperate.

The Commission on Presidential Debates, a nonpartisan organization that has sponsored and produced general-election debates since the late 1980s, has scheduled three debates this fall: Sept. 26 in Hempstead, N.Y.; Oct. 9 in St. Louis; and Oct. 19 in Las Vegas. There is one vice-presidential debate on the docket, in Farmville, Va., on Oct. 4.

Donald Trump said Tuesday that he will commit to three debates this fall with Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, but may try to re-negotiate the terms that have been agreed upon by a bipartisan commission.

“I will absolutely do three debates,” Trump told TIME in a phone interview. “I want to debate very badly. But I have to see the conditions.”

“I’ll have to see who the moderators are. Yeah, I would say that certain moderators would be unacceptable, absolutely,” Trump said. “I did very well in the debates on the primaries. According to the polls, I won all of them. So I look forward to the debates. But, yeah, I want to have fair moderators … I will demand fair moderators.”

Yep, Tonto. Hillary knows she's going to get the floor waxed with her head and since she can't avoid it completely, she wants as few people as possible to witness it

Yeah, that's sorta what you NaziCons kept saying about the Benghazi Committee. Hillary cleaned their clocks - just like she will Trump's. Trump is tanking in the polls and becoming more desperate.

Her testimony was embarrassing, Redskin. The liberal media circled the wagons ... again.

Seriously, what difference does it make now if it was a planned or spontaneous attack? It makes a fucking hell of a difference. The soulless bitch is something. But her worshipers are there to fall on a sword for her

Why does Trump try to "rig" everything? Can't he play fair at anything? My god, this thin-skinned man-child can even be baited with a Tweet. Not presidential material...

CpYSZ3sWgAAT12z.jpg

Last edited:

I don't think the debates will go well for Trump. Hillary will be very well prepared by the best people where Trump doesn't take advice very well. She has more experience and knowledge in world and domestic affairs.

Again I don't support either candidate. In these debates she should "win" just based on her vast knowledge and Trumps lack thereof. Unless the topics are exclusively about how to turn real estate for a profit he will be out of his depth.

I don't think the debates will go well for Trump. Hillary will be very well prepared by the best people where Trump doesn't take advice very well. She has more experience and knowledge in world and domestic affairs.

Again I don't support either candidate. In these debates she should "win" just based on her vast knowledge and Trumps lack thereof. Unless the topics are exclusively about how to turn real estate for a profit he will be out of his depth.

You've never seen Hillary speak, have you?

I will admit I have seen Hillary speak very little. Both of them are difficult to watch.

Losin' Donald wont show ...

big bad mean ol mods ..

I will admit I have seen Hillary speak very little. Both of them are difficult to watch.

There's a reason for that. The media show her picture and say what she said, she's unpleasant

By "fair moderators", Trump means "It should be spelled out that moderators are prohibited from pointing out that a debater is lying."

When Candy Crowley pointed out Romney was lying? Fair. It would have been unfair if he hadn't been called out for it. Candidates should never get a free pass on blatant lying during the debate.

And if someone disagrees, it's because they know they're backing a candidate who lies about everything. Those backing a candidate who tells the truth have no problem with moderators who will point out lying.

I thought she was at least even with Obama on issues but lost badly on style

By "fair moderators", Trump means "It should be spelled out that moderators are prohibited from pointing out that a debater is lying."

When Candy Crowley pointed out Romney was lying? Fair. It would have been unfair if he hadn't been called out for it. Candidates should never get a free pass on blatant lying during the debate.

And if someone disagrees, it's because they know they're backing a candidate who lies about everything. Those backing a candidate who tells the truth have no problem with moderators who will point out lying.

Crowley was wrong..
She was proven wrong....she helped Obama fuck that bitch.

Hillary's gonna need moderators after the beating she will take.......Benghazi all day every day...oh wait...emails too.....and then issues.......she wants to raise taxes on the rich....well her supporters can give more than what's required..if they feel that strong about it

They had better search Trump closely before the debates for weapons and to make sure he isn't wearing a wire like Dubya was.

Forum List

Back