Clinton plotted to threaten Supreme Court

Brynmr

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2016
The bitch is utterly corrupt.

On June 2, 2015, Neera Tanden, the president of the leftist Center for American Progress, emailed Clinton advisor Jake Sullivan her thoughts on how to put the most pressure on the Supreme Court to rule in favor of ObamaCare.

Basically, she wrote, scaring the Court would be the best tactic:

As Jennifer will remember, it was pretty critical that the President threw the gauntlet down last time on the Court, warning them in the first case that it would politicize the role of the Court for them to rule against the ACA. As a close reader of the case, I honestly believe that was vital to scaring Roberts off.

Leaked Email: Clinton Campaign Plotted To Threaten Supreme Court Over ObamaCare Ruling

I have always believed somebody had something on Roberts. In any case, it wouldn't be the first time somebody threatened the court. It worked for FDR

Or we could just recognize this is how our system works, it's always been corrupt. Governments almost always are to some degree, ours just floated on it's own mythology for so long, and the public participated/participates by believing it's those other guys.

Or we could just recognize this is how our system works, it's always been corrupt. Governments almost always are to some degree, ours just floated on it's own mythology for so long, and the public participated/participates by believing it's those other guys.
Or we could do our duty as citizens and weed out the corruption.

But you won't go after all of it, just the bits you don't like.

I believe they threatened more than just "politicising the court." They are more dangerous than that. Wonder if there was a story behind the death of Scalia. That's how "regimes" work.

Ctt1v3XUAAAXpQT.jpg:large
I couldn't resist posting the past.

But you won't go after all of it, just the bits you don't like.
Stop accusing others of thinking like you.

Forum List

Back