When you read this list of hilary's crimes, it is unbelievable that she is still in the race...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
If we had a real press......there would be no way hilary would even be in this Presidential race....

The list of her direct criminal actions.....amazing......and yet because the press is on her side the majority of Americans have no clue what she has actually done.....

The Clinton Record

Clinton's Private Email Server & the Espionage Act

Throughout her entire four-year tenure as secretary of state, Mrs. Clinton never acquired or used a government email account. Instead, she transmitted — in violation of government regulations — all of her official correspondences via a private email address that traced back to a secret, private, unsecured server that was housed at her New York residence.1

And immediately after those emails were subpoenaed by Congress, Clinton instructed a team of her advisers to unilaterally delete, with no oversight, almost 32,000 of the roughly 60,000 emails in question.2

Clinton claimed that her reason for having used only a personal email account, rather than both a personal and a government account, was that she found it “easier,” “better,” “simpler” and more convenient to “carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two.”3

t was eventually learned, however, that Mrs. Clinton in fact had used no fewer than 13 mobile devices to access emails on her private server, but the FBI was unable to obtain any of those devices in its investigation, in some cases because Clinton aides had been instructed to smash them with a hammer.4

Clinton originally assured Americans that not even one piece of classified material had ever been transmitted via her unsecured, secret, personal server. But now it is known that at least 2,079 emails that she sent or received via that server, contained classified material.5

As the eminent broadcaster and legal scholar Mark Levin has made plain, each of those 2,079 offenses constituted a felonious violation of Section 793 of the Espionage Act.6And each violation was punishable by a prison sentence of up to ten years.7

I
n January 2016, former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said “the odds are pretty high” that Russia, China, and Iran had compromised Clinton's unsecured email server.8

But hey, who cares? At least Mrs. Clinton, unlike Donald Trump, never engaged in crude, private trash talk that was recorded on tape. And all of her disparaging, condescending, hate-soaked, fiction-laced denunciations of her political rivals are delivered in measured, solemn, well-rehearsed tones. And she of course respects women deeply. In fact, she respects all people, including the 315 million Americans whose personal and national security was compromised when Mrs. Clinton willfully allowed top-secret information to wind up in the possession of our country's most hostile enemies around the world.

The Clinton Foundation Scandals

In an effort to prevent foreign governments, organizations, and individuals from influencing the policy decisions of American national leaders, campaign-finance laws prohibit U.S. political figures from accepting money from foreign sources.

But as the Washington Post noted in February 2015, the Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton Foundation “has given donors a way to potentially gain favor with the Clintons outside the traditional political [donation] limits.”9

As of February 2015, foreign sources accounted for about one-third of all donors who had given the Clinton Foundation more than $1 million, and over half of those who had contributed more than $5 million.10 Foreign donors that gave money to the Foundation included: Hezbollah supporter Issam Fares, who once served as deputy prime minister of Lebanon;11 the Dubai Foundation, which also gave money to the families of Palestinian terrorists killed in action;12 the royal family of the United Arab Emirates; a Dubai-based company that promotes Sharia Law;13 a privately-held Chinese construction and trade conglomerate headed by a delegate of the Chinese parliament;14 and the governments of Saudi Arabia, Brunei, the United Arab Emirates, and Qatar.15

Even during Clinton's tenure (2009-13) as secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received millions of dollars in donations from seven foreign governments.

If we had a real press......there would be no way hilary would even be in this Presidential race....

The list of her direct criminal actions.....amazing......and yet because the press is on her side the majority of Americans have no clue what she has actually done.....

The Clinton Record

Throughout her entire four-year tenure as secretary of state, Mrs. Clinton never acquired or used a government email account. Instead, she transmitted — in violation of government regulations — all of her official correspondences via a private email address that traced back to a secret, private, unsecured server that was housed at her New York residence.1

And immediately after those emails were subpoenaed by Congress, Clinton instructed a team of her advisers to unilaterally delete, with no oversight, almost 32,000 of the roughly 60,000 emails in question.2

Clinton claimed that her reason for having used only a personal email account, rather than both a personal and a government account, was that she found it “easier,” “better,” “simpler” and more convenient to “carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two.”3

t was eventually learned, however, that Mrs. Clinton in fact had used no fewer than 13 mobile devices to access emails on her private server, but the FBI was unable to obtain any of those devices in its investigation, in some cases because Clinton aides had been instructed to smash them with a hammer.4

Clinton originally assured Americans that not even one piece of classified material had ever been transmitted via her unsecured, secret, personal server. But now it is known that at least 2,079 emails that she sent or received via that server, contained classified material.5

As the eminent broadcaster and legal scholar Mark Levin has made plain, each of those 2,079 offenses constituted a felonious violation of Section 793 of the Espionage Act.6And each violation was punishable by a prison sentence of up to ten years.7

In January 2016, former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said “the odds are pretty high” that Russia, China, and Iran had compromised Clinton's unsecured email server.8

But hey, who cares? At least Mrs. Clinton, unlike Donald Trump, never engaged in crude, private trash talk that was recorded on tape. And all of her disparaging, condescending, hate-soaked, fiction-laced denunciations of her political rivals are delivered in measured, solemn, well-rehearsed tones. And she of course respects women deeply. In fact, she respects all people, including the 315 million Americans whose personal and national security was compromised when Mrs. Clinton willfully allowed top-secret information to wind up in the possession of our country's most hostile enemies around the world.

In an effort to prevent foreign governments, organizations, and individuals from influencing the policy decisions of American national leaders, campaign-finance laws prohibit U.S. political figures from accepting money from foreign sources.

But as the Washington Post noted in February 2015, the Bill, Hillary, & Chelsea Clinton Foundation “has given donors a way to potentially gain favor with the Clintons outside the traditional political [donation] limits.”9

As of February 2015, foreign sources accounted for about one-third of all donors who had given the Clinton Foundation more than $1 million, and over half of those who had contributed more than $5 million.10 Foreign donors that gave money to the Foundation included: Hezbollah supporter Issam Fares, who once served as deputy prime minister of Lebanon;11 the Dubai Foundation, which also gave money to the families of Palestinian terrorists killed in action;12 the royal family of the United Arab Emirates; a Dubai-based company that promotes Sharia Law;13 a privately-held Chinese construction and trade conglomerate headed by a delegate of the Chinese parliament;14 and the governments of Saudi Arabia, Brunei, the United Arab Emirates, and Qatar.15

Even during Clinton's tenure (2009-13) as secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received millions of dollars in donations from seven foreign governments.

Yeah, I'm going with the Director of the FBI over some alt-right op-ed piece. As would any rational person.

Yeah, I'm going with the Director of the FBI over some alt-right op-ed piece. As would any rational person.

I believe there is a legitimate point in that the FBI is corrupt.

I mean, they have been caught openly doing some pretty shady illegal shit in the past. They might as well be the domestic CIA.

The Clinton Record

In January 2016, former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates said “the odds are pretty high” that Russia, China, and Iran had compromised Clinton's unsecured email server.8

Don't be an ignorant fuck.

A list of "maybe's" and "could be's" and "we heard" and "investigations" are not "proof" of crimes.

But, paying a bribe out of the uncertified Trump Foundation IS a crime.

We will see if Trump gets criminally charged after his Nov 28th court date for Fraud and Racketeering and his court date on Dec 16th.

We shall see what comes of taking OPM (other people's money) that was supposed to be charitable donations and buying "stuff" with them.

And that is just the beginning.

No, you're simply proposing a brand new batshit conspiracy theory.

See, the fringe right has been bullshitting themselves for so long that they genuinely can't tell the difference between evidence.....and whatever hapless nonsense they make up. They've been conditioned to believe that anything they can possibly imagine is true until disproven. With any evidence that disproves their imagined conspiracy becoming part of the conspiracy, and thus ignored.

Its a perfect circle of pure molten bullshit. And its why Trump's most faithful are *still* convinced of his impending victory, certain in a landslide win: they are the embodiment of the Confirmation Bias fallacy.

As anything that doesn't ape their conspiracy.....becomes part of it.

I mean, they have been caught openly doing some pretty shady illegal shit in the past. They might as well be the domestic CIA.
Bullshit. The Republican head of the FBI did everything he could to get Hillary and just couldn't make it stick. And if he charged her with anything, he would have to charge Colin and Condi.

But asswipes say, "But Hillary had a personal server". AOL is worse. Colin had NO control over it. In fact, his AOL account could still be floating around out there.

And, in the first time in history, the GOP head of the FBI, after making a determination, released tapes, emails, notes, transcripts, interviews and every bit of information they had on Hillary Clinton. First time ever.

In the past, when an investigation was over, it was over. The director didn't publicly try to smear someone they found innocent. Shocking.

I am not promoting this conspiracy theory, but I am backing up the idea that the FBI is corrupt.

See, the fringe right has been bullshitting themselves for so long that they genuinely can't tell the difference between evidence.....and whatever hapless nonsense they make up. They've been conditioned to believe that anything they can possibly imagine is true until disproven.

I agree. I even made a thread about it.

From one conspiracy theorist to another

With any evidence that disproves their imagined conspiracy becoming part of the conspiracy, and thus ignored.

Except there is a reasonable basis to not trust the FBI or government in general.

The government abused our trust and loyalty a very long time ago, and that is just the fact of the matter. Any evidence or claims brought forward by a government dominated by special interests is easily discredited.

I am not promoting this conspiracy theory, but I am backing up the idea that the FBI is corrupt.

Which is a conspiracy theory. Comey doesn't say what the fringe right wants to hear, the FBI is corrupt. Textbook folding in anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy.

Except there is a reasonable basis to not trust the FBI or government in general.

Then what's the point of any investigation?

Which is a conspiracy theory. Comey doesn't say what the fringe right wants to hear, the FBI is corrupt. Textbook folding in anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy.

Well I am not anti conspiracy theory, because I would be a naive fool to believe that no one in our government conspires.

Anyways, the FBI being shady and corrupt is actually more of a reality. In their generally recognized history, they have done some pretty bad shit. It makes me wonder about all the bad shit they have gotten away with.

Most have faith in their government. I do not.

If I thought the government was trustworthy, it would be a different story. The government has a reputation for abusing our loyalty.

Well I am not anti conspiracy theory, because I would be a naive fool to believe that no one in our government conspires.

Anyways, the FBI being shady and corrupt is actually more of a reality. In their generally recognized history, they have done some pretty bad shit. It makes me wonder about all the bad shit they have gotten away with.

Most have faith in their government. I do not.

If I thought the government was trustworthy, it would be a different story. The government has a reputation for abusing our loyalty.

Then by your own narrative, there can be no credible investigations performed. By....anyone.

Then by your own narrative, there can be no credible investigations performed. By....anyone.

Uh no, and I am not sure how you reached that conclusion.

I brought into question the credibility of the US government. Not the credibility of all persons and entities. As far as I am concerned, the US government has little to no credibility.

Uh no, and I am not sure how you reached that conclusion.

Who could conduct an investigation that would not be 'corrupt' in your estimation? You've already eliminated all law enforcement, the entire FBI, any source from any level of government.

So.....who would you consider void of corruption and thus credible?

Who could conduct an investigation that would not be 'corrupt' in your estimation?

First off, I want to clarify that I never said any investigation produced by the government is corrupt. Just that any investigation by the US government is not credible.

The US government is corrupt though.

So.....who would you consider void of corruption and thus credible?

Private investigations. Many NGOs already conduct investigations into warcrimes, corruption, wrongful convictions, ect.

The word of some of these groups carry a lot more weight than others, and it has always been up to the public to determine which sources they can trust.

Who could conduct an investigation that would not be 'corrupt' in your estimation?

First off, I want to clarify that I never said any investigation produced by the government is corrupt. Just that any investigation by the US government is not credible.

You said our government is corrupt. That essentially eliminates any law enforcement investigation.

Private investigations. Many NGOs already conduct investigations into warcrimes, corruption, wrongful convictions, ect.

NGO's are incorruptable? Private investigations are incorruptable?

Really?

Can you back that up?

You said our government is corrupt. That essentially eliminates any law enforcement investigation.

Uh huh, this should of been established two posts back.

Your last question was loaded. My intention was to give you alternative investigative sources rather than the US state.

My point is that many NGOs have more credibility than the government. Not that they are immune to corruption, and believe me, many are motivated by special interests.

Uh huh, this should of been established two posts back.

Your position, sure. But the argument, no. J. Edgar Hoover doing something corrupt doesn't mean that Comey is corrupt. Or that his investigation is.

You've presented zero evidence that Comey or his investigation was corrupt. Or that it lacked credibility. You've simply offered us an Sweeping Generalization fallacy. Which doesn't establish anything you've argued.

I never made those claims, but props for the strawman.

If the lack of any corruption, no matter how removed or historic is the only path to credibility.....then you'll need to establish that lack of corruption to establish crediblity.

And I can give you examples of both NGOs and private investigations being corrupt. Thus by your Sweeping Overgeneralization fallacy, neither NGOs nor Private investigations can be credible.

If not, why not?

Hell, by your own logic, I can cite internet posters who've been corrupt or lied. Thus, you can't be credible by your own Sweepting Overgeneralization fallacy.

The Clinton Record

Oh well, if she gets elected it won't be the first or last time a criminal ends up being the president. Trump still has a path, I think wiki is going to release her 33,000 deleted emails, and that's when the shit hits the fan.

The Clinton Record

Oh well, if she gets elected it won't be the first or last time a criminal ends up being the president. Trump still has a path, I think wiki is going to release her 33,000 deleted emails, and that's when the shit hits the fan.

Unless it isn't. Trump has no path to victory. He's trailing in a half dozen must win states. And Clinton is widening her leads. All while Trump continues to flounder, making one stupid mistake after another. Even Gingrich, an ally, is calling Trump's attacks on his sexual assault accusors 'stupid'.

The Clinton Record

Thirty years you right wing nut jobs have claimed that Clinton is a criminal- 30 years you haven't gotten a single indictment against her, let alone a conviction- despite millions and millions of tax payer dollars spent attacking her.

The voters see your claims for what they are- just more nut jobbery.

Forum List

Back