Tyson Gay's daughter murdered in a shoot out.

My prayers and condolences to the family after such a horrific incident.

My question is..... With the celebrity status of this victim's father be enough to break through the Thick Black Line of "Snitches get Stitches" to help find the shooter(s)?

I'm just relieved we don't have any of that stuff in the white community.

Trinity Gay, 15, a sprinter for Lafayette High who placed multiple times at the state meet, was taken to the hospital with a gunshot wound to her neck. Lexington Police had responded to a call at the Cook Out restaurant, not far from the University of Kentucky campus, before 4 a.m.

4AM? 15 year old kid out at 4AM? nothing good happens outside after Midnight.

My question is..... With the celebrity status of this victim's father be enough to break through the Thick Black Line of "Snitches get Stitches" to help find the shooter(s)?
What happened when Jennifer Hudson's cousin was shot to death?

These are black people. No one cares, it's just a daily occurrence.

It was a domestic case...the killer was arrested, tried, convicted, and is serving LWOP.

Unless the shooter is white, black people dont give a shit.

Forum List

Back