Clinton: Impeachment fight a 'badge of honor'

Originally posted by nycflasher
Go ahead, insult my intelligence because you disagree. I already know how your diseased, bigoted brain works.

Nah I insult your intelligence with all the voluminous information you supply us with. You are your own worst enemy.

WILLIAM JEFFERSON CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED! SHAME!

George Bush is fighting an honourable war against America's enemies and has never had 1 allegation or charge of immorality against him. Bubba? How many chicks say he raped or harrassed them? Coincidence? I think not.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Best explain yourself further on this one Flasher!
Clinton was caught lying for the world to see, openly admitted it himself. You call Bush a liar with only an opinion to support it.

Let's see if you actually have proof and not more opinions about him being an idiot!

I believe I called Bush an idiot and a "c" student, not a liar(although many call him that, TOO), and if you want "proof" of his idiocy I'll compile a list.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Forget Bush. Your premise then is that C+ students are idiots?

No.
But not many become president.
AndI believe I gave him too much credit, I think his average was closer to 2.0.

Clinton survived an abusive childhood to go to Georgetown, Oxford and Yale.

Bush went to Yale(legacy?) where he was a drunk asshole who got c's.

Flasher, all reports I've seen was that Bush was well liked around campus. Was a 'fun guy.' Gee what do your classmates say of you?

Okay OCA, so Bill is guilty of treason? Prove it.

Caught on film protesting America's involvement in Vietnam war at Oxford College in England. While technically not treason certainly the mark of a pussy and no balls to protest your own country on foriegn soil.

No.
But not many become president.
AndI believe I gave him too much credit, I think his average was closer to 2.0.

Clinton survived an abusive childhood to go to Georgetown, Oxford and Yale.

Bush went to Yale(legacy?) where he was a drunk asshole who got c's.

I guess Flasher was cleaning the toilets at Yale while Bush was attending, or was it a relative who was scrubbing shit? How else would he have first hand knowledge?

Originally posted by OCA
I guess Flasher was cleaning the toilets at Yale while Bush was attending, or was it a relative who was scrubbing shit? How else would he have first hand knowledge?

Actually it was my Dad who was pre-med and class of '68 also, dickwad.

I believe I called Bush an idiot and a "c" student, not a liar(although many call him that, TOO), and if you want "proof" of his idiocy I'll compile a list.

Compile away! This ought to be good for a laugh or dozen.

Actually it was my Dad who was pre-med and class of '68 also, dickwad.

So your dad hung with Bush? Got any proof of that or are we talking pure, unadulterated jealousy here?

Originally posted by OCA
Caught on film protesting America's involvement in Vietnam war at Oxford College in England. While technically not treason certainly the mark of a pussy and no balls to protest your own country on foriegn soil.

Many protested the Vietnam war.
Some were even shot for it.
But it is not treason.
Many of you need to differentiate between treason and free speech.

Many protested the Vietnam war.
Some were even shot for it.
But it is not treason.
Many of you need to differentiate between treason and free speech.

And you need to differentiate between American and foriegn soil. If you are an American citizen and you want to protest something you need to bring your ass back to the states and do it instead of being a pussy and doing it overseas. To me I don't see much difference betwen Bubba and Jihad Johnny.

Originally posted by OCA
So your dad hung with Bush? Got any proof of that or are we talking pure, unadulterated jealousy here?

No, he didn't hang with him.
Like I said, he thought Bush was a mean, drunk asshole.
That was his rep, too.

Theirs was an interesting class, including among others former Alaskan Governor Tony Knowles, heir to the Budweiser fortune (forget his name) and Olympic swimmer and gold medalist Don Schollander.

My father attended last year's 35th reunion-barbecue at the Whitehouse, but that's a story for another time.:D

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Here is the problem! it's typical of far leftist to make their opinions of much more importance than that of anyone else.

That was my point, I was just a bit snippy. Ahem, sorry Flasher.

Forum List

Back