Climategate exposed the climate change...

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
...crowd/movement as a complete fraud. Yet there are still those parading around as if climate change is still real & of grave concern...

Head of Greenpeace expelled from UN climate talks - Yahoo! News

The taxes collected through the decades to support this climate change fraud certainly must be in the Trillions & trillions of dollars... making the climate change fraud the single biggest fraud/crime against humanity in global history. Is their anything being done to prosecute these criminals involved in the global climate change fraud???
What about those climate change activists listed in the link above? Are they not guilty of perpetrating, aiding & abetting a 'known' crime against humanity? Free speech is not legally allowed if such speech is deemed to promote hate, fraud, deceit & intent to cause injury to others. Why aren't these criminals behind bars??? Blagojevich...

Rod Blagojevich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...gets 14 years for a minor fraud, yet the climate change frauders that extorted trillions & trillions of dollars from unsuspecting people through a sophisticated but fraudulent global climate change tax scheme, walk around on the streets today. These people are predators, no different than child molesters/rapists & murderers. Why are these people not being hunted down & prosecuted???

You know what? I don't give a shit whether "climate change" is real or not. But I do give a shit that we are spewing millions of tons of pollutants into our atmosphere. I do care that we are obliged to foreign countries that have a definite anti- American sentiment to attain those resources that spew millions of tons of pollutants into our atmosphere... and lastly... I'm tired of oil and energy Companies who do not wish to change their business model into some kind of sustainable and renewable form of energy(and still make tons of money to boot) dictating to us that we NEED those resources that so pollute our atmosphere.

The USA has the cleanest ecology of ANY industrialized nation on earth... China the worst ever recorded in history...

Photos: Pollution in China | Plog

We are not talking about pollution here, we are talking ABOUT CRIMINALS...

New scandal as 'Climate Gate' scientists accused of hiding data from global warming sceptics | Mail Online

...that have caused untold damage to the citizens of earth. These tax EXTORTION crimes have been going on since at least the early 70's with the advent of the global COOLING fraud. The climategate frauders are just the tip of the iceberg. This crime appears to involve cabinet level officials internationally. Again, this post does NOT relate to pollution as it relates STRICTLY to KNOWN criminals.
The cost alone to the scientific/medical community regarding disease research that these lost taxes in the name of AGW fraud have perpetuated, certainly is unfathomable regarding lost lives that MAY have been able to be saved. All I'm saying is that we have known criminals at large. Criminals that go unpunished will most likely commit crime(s) again.

You know what? I don't give a shit whether "climate change" is real or not. But I do give a shit that we are spewing millions of tons of pollutants into our atmosphere. I do care that we are obliged to foreign countries that have a definite anti- American sentiment to attain those resources that spew millions of tons of pollutants into our atmosphere... and lastly... I'm tired of oil and energy Companies who do not wish to change their business model into some kind of sustainable and renewable form of energy(and still make tons of money to boot) dictating to us that we NEED those resources that so pollute our atmosphere.

Bobo... so what you are saying is that because China and India and other nations are WORSE, that we should ignore it? Fuck no...I don't buy that.

I look at the shrinking glaciers, freakish weather and our brand new northwest passage and wonder just what circle of hell is reserved for those who turned this into a political battle.

Honestly? Things like this will eradicate us long before cataclysmic climate change could.

99942 Apophis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ->There are ones higher, this is just the most well known.

(None of the currently non-zero threats could eradicate us as a whole. But still have more chance than eradication by climate change, given the ability of humans to change the environment.)

Last edited:
Probably the biggest threat to the future security of any nation will be our shrinking supply of fresh water. Climate change or not, mountain glaciers are disappearing at an alarming rate and reservoirs and aquifers are steadily in decline. Forget oil, the wars of the future will be fought for H2O.

Probably the biggest threat to the future security of any nation will be our shrinking supply of fresh water. Climate change or not, mountain glaciers are disappearing at an alarming rate and reservoirs and aquifers are steadily in decline. Forget oil, the wars of the future will be fought for H2O.

Except it's relatively cheap to use ocean water to synthesize drinking water.

Not to mention much better technology for doing so will come about within the next few years.

In other word, you don't care what the facts are. You don't care if CO2 is actually a pollutant, you still want to abolish the use of oil and coal and impose trillions in taxes on the American people.

You're a true fascist. Plus, you're a moron.

Bobo... so what you are saying is that because China and India and other nations are WORSE, that we should ignore it? Fuck no...I don't buy that.

"Ignore" what? CO2 is not a pollutant. Why should we lower our standard of living to solve a non-problem?

"Ignore" what? CO2 is not a pollutant. Why should we lower our standard of living to solve a non-problem?

Yeah.. Co2 is not a pollutant... to plants. Try breathing it motherfucker and tell me what happens.

EDIT: besides... where in my FUCKING post did I mention Co2?

Yeah.. Co2 is not a pollutant... to plants. Try breathing it motherfucker and tell me what happens.

Try breathing pure Nitrogen, dipshit. That will kill you in a matter of minutes. Anyone who thinks CO2 is a pollutant is too stupid to waste time arguing with.

Puhleeze! Do you actually think you're fooling anyone? The amount of real pollution coming from modern cars and coal fired power plants is insignificant. It's not an environmental problem. Not in the slightest.

Last edited:
These people are predators, no different than child molesters/rapists & murderers. Why are these people not being hunted down & prosecuted???

First off, I love your use of overly dramatic insults. Second, I love your apparent belief that humans can pump millions of tons of pollutants into the air every year and it has ZERO affect on anything.

What's more likely? That pollution has some affect? Or that it has absolutely no affect on anything, anywhere, ever?

You're an idiot.

First off, I love your use of overly dramatic insults. Second, I love your apparent belief that humans can pump millions of tons of pollutants into the air every year and it has ZERO affect on anything.

What's more likely? That pollution has some affect? Or that it has absolutely no affect on anything, anywhere, ever?

You're an idiot.

CO2 isn't a pollutant, dipstick.

You're an idiot.

You're saying, you'd be okay in a room filled with CO2?

Wow dude. Wow.

Try breathing pure Nitrogen, dipshit. That will kill you in a matter of minutes. Anyone who thinks CO2 is a pollutant is too stupid to waste time arguing with.

Puhleeze! Do you actually think you're fooling anyone? The amount of real pollution coming from modern cars and coal fired power plants is insignificant. It's not an environmental problem. Not in the slightest.

Prove it, motherfucker... actually... I take you as more of an Unclefucker.

You're an idiot.

You're saying, you'd be okay in a room filled with CO2?

Wow dude. Wow.

You know... for a Green Bay fan... you're OK... Go STEELERS!!!! J/K... my stepson's a Packers fan.. last year was a win/win for me.

Forum List

Back