Climategate exposed the climate change...

Puhleeze! Do you actually think you're fooling anyone? The amount of real pollution coming from modern cars and coal fired power plants is insignificant. It's not an environmental problem. Not in the slightest.

Prove it, motherfucker... actually... I take you as more of an Unclefucker.[/QUOTE]

All I have to do is look out my window. Every time I do I see blue skies.

S2000-02m.gif

chart-cleaner-air*280.jpg

hgbtrends.png

You know what? I don't give a shit whether "climate change" is real or not. But I do give a shit that we are spewing millions of tons of pollutants into our atmosphere. I do care that we are obliged to foreign countries that have a definite anti- American sentiment to attain those resources that spew millions of tons of pollutants into our atmosphere... and lastly... I'm tired of oil and energy Companies who do not wish to change their business model into some kind of sustainable and renewable form of energy(and still make tons of money to boot) dictating to us that we NEED those resources that so pollute our atmosphere.

The point and the question at hand is what is a pollutant and what is not. Some say Co2 is a pollutant, the exact compound that you exhale. Hmmmmmm seems unlikely to me but that's what they say and that's what they want to decrease. Modern day cars exhale Co2 as well and we are told that that is very bad, hmmmm. I read the other day that the worlds trees are suffering from a lack of Co2. That doesn't sound good. Especially when you understand that we humans need trees to breath. Maybe we all should hyperventilate twice a day to make up for the reduction in combustion engines. You work on that and get back to us.....ok?

Depends on where it is and how much of it there is. See, your problem is you only focus on what it is. VERY short sighted of you.

The same goes for CO2, you fucking moron. What do you think the point I was trying to make is?

Virtually any substance in sufficient quantities can be a problem for the environment. In other much lower quantities, it can be totally benign or even beneficial.

...I'm saying prosecute these people that have been found 'guilty' of defrauding the peoples of the planet earth. We have their emails, & in those emails they not only admit fraud, their talking about committing even more fraud. I say take the enviro issue in the USA back to the states as the geographical areas involved are smaller in size & easier to manage. The enviro taxes collected could then be managed in an efficient manner with every penny accounted for in each state.
As for now we need to audit the U.N. & find where all this tax revenue has gone. On the way down we audit not just the U.N. but federal governments of the world that have received funds from U.N. enviro taxes & prosecute where needed for fraud. Keep auditing all the way down to the state level & punish frauders as needed.
Again, my post was about fraud not environmentalism. We need to stop contributing to the U.N. & keep our enviro taxes in the USA for our own enviro projects. We need full public disclosure & 101% transparency regarding these taxes, to the penny. Grants for green energy projects/research need to be terminated & let private enterprise handle those concerns as a business.
The most important agenda is prosecuting the frauders. These people need to be punished as to set an EXAMPLE to others with fraudulent ideas. Crime is crime & fraud is fraud, both going hand in hand. Clean out the frauders by taking them off the street for 15/20 years & get down to responsible/efficient handling of matters that pertain to ecology based provable threats. Simple as that!

Bobo... so what you are saying is that because China and India and other nations are WORSE, that we should ignore it? Fuck no...I don't buy that.

You know what? I don't give a shit whether "climate change" is real or not. But I do give a shit that we are spewing millions of tons of pollutants into our atmosphere. I do care that we are obliged to foreign countries that have a definite anti- American sentiment to attain those resources that spew millions of tons of pollutants into our atmosphere... and lastly... I'm tired of oil and energy Companies who do not wish to change their business model into some kind of sustainable and renewable form of energy(and still make tons of money to boot) dictating to us that we NEED those resources that so pollute our atmosphere.

You mean our Sun doesn't heat Geo er Gia???

:badgrin:

If I go pee in my indoor plumbing ,will I via domino effect destroy another Chevy Volt???

Forum List

Back