Climate scientist: Yes, I cooked my Nature article on global warming — and here’s why.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
IMG_6013.jpeg

I have a friend who’s one of the leading researchers in black holes. She says the biggest problem with her field is fighting the narrative to obtain funding. Nothing to do with political outcomes in her field, but so much of science is guided by having a predetermined outcome that fits the narrative.

Climate change is a gravy train for a lot of people who just enjoy spinning a narrative just to get wealthy.

This researcher no longer works in academia so felt free to discuss this.

“Feeding the narrative? Check. Editorial bias? Check.Top-down political influence on science? Double check. Bloated Academia competing too hard for too few dollars and openings? Check, at least to a degree. Ironically, that makes the Academia-Media nexus the least interesting part of Brown’s essay, but it’s still plenty interesting — and important, too.”

All FRAUD.

The only thing the Co2 FRAUD has that is real is Urban Heat Sink Effect. Otherwise, for the duration of the Co2 FRAUD, the climate data has read precisely

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT in CANES
NO OCEAN RISE

View attachment 825484

I have a friend who’s one of the leading researchers in black holes. She says the biggest problem with her field is fighting the narrative to obtain funding. Nothing to do with political outcomes in her field, but so much of science is guided by having a predetermined outcome that fits the narrative.

Climate change is a gravy train for a lot of people who just enjoy spinning a narrative just to get wealthy.

“Feeding the narrative? Check. Editorial bias? Check.Top-down political influence on science? Double check. Bloated Academia competing too hard for too few dollars and openings? Check, at least to a degree. Ironically, that makes the Academia-Media nexus the least interesting part of Brown’s essay, but it’s still plenty interesting — and important, too.”

This individual failed to notice that too many humans are sucking too much fresh water from nature, causing vegetation to dry and become ready to burn. Wet plants do not burn. How hard is that to understand?

View attachment 825484

Another bias that comes out w/ publishing science papers is the fact that it's a lot easier to publish findings of some new correlation (say, proving coffee makes your hair fall out) but it's a lot harder to publish data that debunks earlier false correlations.

All FRAUD.

The only thing the Co2 FRAUD has that is real is Urban Heat Sink Effect. Otherwise, for the duration of the Co2 FRAUD, the climate data has read precisely

NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT in CANES
NO OCEAN RISE

:rolleyes:

1694042642071.png

Was Antarctica still on the south pole 70 million years ago?

Still parroting McBullshit "studies" that date wood outside as 20k years old??

LOL!!!
Yes, Antarctica was at the South Pole 70 million years ago.
In fact, over 100 million years ago.

“From about 100 myr ago (later Cretaceous) the crust of Australia and New Zealand begin separating from Antarctica. By this time Antarctica is already positioned over the South Pole.”

Science.

“From about 100 myr ago (later Cretaceous) the crust of Australia and New Zealand begin separating from Antarctica. By this time Antarctica is already positioned over the South Pole.”

Science.

FRAUD....

Read the OP from this one...

FRAUD....

Read the OP from this one...

I supplied links to scientists.
You have zero links.

I win again.

Science.

One of the biggest problems in outing the Co2 fraud is that there are always idiots like you who parrot things that are fudge and accept them as true, when, in fact, they are easily refuted.

The other pole's McBullshit is also laughably destroyed here...

I supplied links to scientists.
You have zero links.

I win again.

A link to fudged fraud is all it takes... great polly....

You can always tell an idiot, they are the ones who parrot once and cannot debate...

The vicious circle of the idiot parrot.

Everyone is a parrot, because the parrot is a parrot. So you are PARROTING....

until we discover NOBODY ELSE IS SAYING THE SAME THINGS....

and then you are "wrong" because said PARROT can link a fudged fraud chart to "prove" you are "wrong."

the ATMOSPHERE is WARMING and I can cite hundreds of fudge charts to "prove" it...

Never mind we have TWO AND ONLY TWO readings of atmospheric temps, and during a period of rising Co2....

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling"

So a fudged fraud chart that shows "atmospheric warming" clearly "proves" the actual data was "wrong" because a conflicted taxpayer funded liar fudged it, and a parrot can link it and cut paste copy it...

LOL!!!

View attachment 825484

Just another of the many examples of the Environmental Wackos lying about AGW.

Hardly news worthy any more seeing how frequent we see it.

Forum List

Back