Climate scientist: Yes, I cooked my Nature article on global warming — and here’s why.

View attachment 825484

I have a friend who’s one of the leading researchers in black holes. She says the biggest problem with her field is fighting the narrative to obtain funding. Nothing to do with political outcomes in her field, but so much of science is guided by having a predetermined outcome that fits the narrative.

Climate change is a gravy train for a lot of people who just enjoy spinning a narrative just to get wealthy.

This researcher no longer works in academia so felt free to discuss this.

“Feeding the narrative? Check. Editorial bias? Check.Top-down political influence on science? Double check. Bloated Academia competing too hard for too few dollars and openings? Check, at least to a degree. Ironically, that makes the Academia-Media nexus the least interesting part of Brown’s essay, but it’s still plenty interesting — and important, too.”

Even this fellow says nothing about a conspiracy or lies.

Learn to read.
“However understandable this instinct may be, it distorts a great deal of climate science research, misinforms the public, and most importantly, makes practical solutions more difficult to achieve.”

It misdiagnoses everything, and it lies.

It squirts bleach into coral and claims "ocean warming."
It takes one 80F reading in Arctic Ocean right over volcanically active Gakkel Ridge and claims ocean warming.
It claims each hurricane is proof of AGW despite the record decade for canes being the 1940s
It takes one 2017 storm surge in Norfolk and claims ocean rise

and, most importantly, it is misdiagnosing the fires and preventing solutions like desalination. By blaming bullshit "warming" for the fires, and misdiagnosing the truth that humans are sucking too much fresh water from nature, it allows MORE IMMIGRATION which is making the problem worse.

Supporters of the Co2 FRAUD have a three word agenda for America

BURN AMERICA BURN!!!

Forum List

Back