Classic Voter Fraud Debate

I am sure both sides will clearly see their point of view in this one.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.
There is a big difference between a voter registration and actually voting

That was covered in the article, which I see as a typical Democrat response. The retort would be why would they go to the trouble of registering and not vote? I mean you have already stole someone's identity as a crime. of course you are going to use it.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.
There is a big difference between a voter registration and actually voting

That was covered in the article, which I see as a typical Democrat response. The retort would be why would they go to the trouble of registering and not vote? I mean you have already stole someone's identity as a crime. of course you are going to use it.
There is little if any proof of vote fraud in the last 20 years.
If you recall ACORN illegally registered a good number of voters about 7 years ago, but not a single vote came from those registrations.

Again, another line of defense mentioned in the article. At least you mentioned the registerations were illegal. Did it ever occur to you that they might be used in the following election and not the immediate one?

Again, another line of defense mentioned in the article. At least you mentioned the registerations were illegal. Did it ever occur to you that they might be used in the following election and not the immediate one?
I will wait for you to show us any statistics on meaningful voter fraud, but Republicans try at every opportunity to reduce voter turnout. Eliminate early voting, eliminate sunday and weekend voting, close polling places in minority neighborhoods.
What it comes down to is that if everyone did vote, the Republican party could not win an election

Voter fraud is the only way for Dems to win a national election and maintain their literal stranglehold on their failing big cities
But of course you cannot identify any substantial voter fraud, simply because there hasn't been any. If I am wrong, if there is massive voter fraud, prove it. I won't accept your personal opinions as fact

brummelben, you are textbook voter fraud meme. I couldn't have asked for better replies based on the article.

So...if voting is not the goal of creating dead voters or nonexistent voters, why do it?

I guess a person may be getting paid to sign people up and cheat, but what other purpose than voting is there?

brummelben, you are textbook voter fraud meme. I couldn't have asked for better replies based on the article.
As I expected, it easier for you to change the subject than try to prove there is any meaningful voter fraud. You know and I know there isn't, but its a convent excuse to try and keep people from voting

As I expected, it easier for you to change the subject than try to prove there is any meaningful voter fraud. You know and I know there isn't, but its a convent excuse to try and keep people from voting

According to you, it does cut down on dead voters...

If Trump were smart, and he is. He will offer state a National Voter Security system.

stanford-study-election-fraud.jpg

Still waiting for any meaningful documentation on voter fraud. There isn't any

Of course there won't be documentation because the rats want it to happen and are in power. It is part of their game plan.

Still waiting for any meaningful documentation on voter fraud. There isn't any

Of course there won't be documentation because the rats want it to happen and are in power. It is part of their game plan.
Next you will tell us thatObamas two victories were all caused by voter fraud

Milwaukee County prosecutors charge 10 with voter fraud

Voter Fraud Is a Proven Election Manipulation Tactic

Indiana secretary of state convicted of voter fraud

In Texas, evidence of voter fraud abounds. In recent years, my office has secured more than 50 voter fraud convictions. Those include a woman who voted in place of her dead mother, a political operative who cast ballots for two people, and a city councilmember who registered foreign nationals to vote in an election decided by 19 votes. Voter fraud is hard to detect, so cases like these are just the tip of the iceberg.

Opposing view: In Texas, evidence of voter fraud abounds

THE BIG LIST of vote fraud reports

I am particularly fond of 109% of voters voting myself.

Forum List

Back