Classic Voter Fraud Debate

2iujow.jpg
Registering is not voting
registering turns into voting. D'OH

Look into this some more. Some folks never trust the media. Until it tells them something they like the sound of. This is an investigation into 10 out of 28,000 registrations - all of which have to be turned into the state. Registration drive efforts are not allowed to simply cull out registration forms. You can see why if you think about that.
so registered voters don't vote? especially intentionally fraud registrations meant to tip the scales? won't vote? really? I will guarantee you that falsely registered voters will vote 100% of the time. It's what cheating is.

The registrations did not go through. You really need to look into this for yourself if you care about it.

Look into this some more. Some folks never trust the media. Until it tells them something they like the sound of. This is an investigation into 10 out of 28,000 registrations - all of which have to be turned into the state. Registration drive efforts are not allowed to simply cull out registration forms. You can see why if you think about that.
so registered voters don't vote? especially intentionally fraud registrations meant to tip the scales? won't vote? really? I will guarantee you that falsely registered voters will vote 100% of the time. It's what cheating is.

The registrations did not go through. You really need to look into this for yourself if you care about it.
Oh, I know, they got caught. I was merely pointing out how the system works. One registers, one votes because of said register. To claim no one voted because they caught attempting to cheat, is fortunate for Americans. See Libs have no morals about cheating. They love it. They accept the challenge to cheat. They get caught, no big deal. That's why one should never agree with a lib, they will merely cheat, or violate the rules and have no care about violating the rules. All one had to do was watch the VP debate and see Kaine violate the rules on the very first answer from Pence. It was his intention to use his behavior in ads against Trump. It's what a good libturd does. so a good registration or a fraud registration leads to votes.

Registering is not voting

Oh, I know, they got caught. I was merely pointing out how the system works. One registers, one votes because of said register. To claim no one voted because they caught attempting to cheat, is fortunate for Americans. See Libs have no morals about cheating. They love it. They accept the challenge to cheat. They get caught, no big deal. That's why one should never agree with a lib, they will merely cheat, or violate the rules and have no care about violating the rules. All one had to do was watch the VP debate and see Kaine violate the rules on the very first answer from Pence. It was his intention to use his behavior in ads against Trump. It's what a good libturd does. so a good registration or a fraud registration leads to votes.

They "got caught" where they were supposed to, the system worked. But since you're into this whole "Libs" partisanshithead crap even if you attempt to pretend you're not, where this investigation actually IS, is irrelevant to you, you don't want to know. And that's fine, your choice. This has nothing to do with any "debate".

Keep pushing the divide and see how that works out for ya, fine by me.

They "got caught" where they were supposed to, the system worked. But since you're into this whole "Libs" partisanshithead crap even if you attempt to pretend you're not, where this investigation actually IS, is irrelevant to you, you don't want to know. And that's fine, your choice. This has nothing to do with any "debate".

oh, again, I am purely against libturds. no stepping back or avoiding from me bubba. Nope, all libturds are nats and hate mankind in general. I am proud to say that I can't stand one of em.

As for them getting caught, I applaud, wow, someone did their fking job. I don't give praise at all. Again, the point was to show that registration turns into vote. It's like putting a seed in the ground and getting a plant. same thingy. The only one pushing any divide is the current president of the US, or POTUS. anyone, and I mean anyone, who doesn't know this is working with the dead guys trying to register them to vote.

Again, why is voter ID racist, still no takers from any of the nats.

oh, again, I am purely against libturds. no stepping back or avoiding from me bubba. Nope, all libturds are nats and hate mankind in general. I am proud to say that I can't stand one of em.

As for them getting caught, I applaud, wow, someone did their fking job. I don't give praise at all. Again, the point was to show that registration turns into vote. It's like putting a seed in the ground and getting a plant. same thingy. The only one pushing any divide is the current president of the US, or POTUS. anyone, and I mean anyone, who doesn't know this is working with the dead guys trying to register them to vote.

Well like I said then, you don't really care about the registration biz, carry on. So long as the american public keeps on doing what it has been, it will continue to get what it's always gotten, and "both" parties are counting in it - and your continued support in the effort.

Well like I said then, you don't really care about the registration biz, carry on. So long as the american public keeps on doing what it has been, it will continue to get what it's always gotten, and "both" parties are counting in it - and your continued support in the effort.
dude, I have no idea what your point is, but I have very rarely understood a lib.

I am sure both sides will clearly see their point of view in this one.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.
There is a big difference between a voter registration and actually voting

That was covered in the article, which I see as a typical Democrat response. The retort would be why would they go to the trouble of registering and not vote? I mean you have already stole someone's identity as a crime. of course you are going to use it.

Why would people paid to gather registration forms fake some? Are you really that dense?

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.

That was covered in the article, which I see as a typical Democrat response. The retort would be why would they go to the trouble of registering and not vote? I mean you have already stole someone's identity as a crime. of course you are going to use it.

Why would people paid to gather registration forms fake some? Are you really that dense?
exactly, why?

perhaps payment was for the illegal registrations. what do you think? but getting caught, must suck, cause that opens up a big ole bag of worms you didn't want opened up.

exactly, why?

Because they get paid per form they turn in. The reason paid registration form gatherers fake form is the same reason BofA faked accounts...$$$$

exactly, why?

Because they get paid per form they turn in. The reason paid registration form gatherers fake form is the same reason BofA faked accounts...$$$$
why is someone registering for someone else anyway, what kind of fked up mess is that?

exactly, why?

why is someone registering for someone else anyway, what kind of fked up mess is that?

I just told you why...because they get paid per card.

Forum List

Back