Classic Voter Fraud Debate

Hmmm...I thought you were implying voter fraud didn't happen? You joining our side?

NEVER stated that some voter fraud didn't happen......but since corruption happens on BOTH sides, this entire thread is a right wing waste of cyberspace....There.....is that clearer to you?

These silly threads on voter fraud (ALWAYS started by right wingers) are a waste........

The implication is that monitors at polling stations are USELESS old farts that give a ballot to anyone who walks in.

yes, there's isolated cases of voter fraud,

no there's not enough saturation to sway the outcome of any major election in this country.

yes, RW's use voter fraud as an excuse everytime they get their asses handed to them at the polls.

no. nobody gives a shit about voter fraud except RW's.

The End.

I am sure both sides will clearly see their point of view in this one.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.
There is a big difference between a voter registration and actually voting

That was covered in the article, which I see as a typical Democrat response. The retort would be why would they go to the trouble of registering and not vote? I mean you have already stole someone's identity as a crime. of course you are going to use it.
There is little if any proof of vote fraud in the last 20 years.
If you recall ACORN illegally registered a good number of voters about 7 years ago, but not a single vote came from those registrations.
What is your incentive for spreading disinformation?

no there's not enough saturation to sway the outcome of any major election in this country.

yes, RW's use voter fraud as an excuse everytime they get their asses handed to them at the polls.

The End.

Yes, you view election fraud as your sacred right. Democrats engage in fraud, it's just the way it is.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.

That was covered in the article, which I see as a typical Democrat response. The retort would be why would they go to the trouble of registering and not vote? I mean you have already stole someone's identity as a crime. of course you are going to use it.
If you recall ACORN illegally registered a good number of voters about 7 years ago, but not a single vote came from those registrations.

Oh, so THAT'S how GWB managed to win in 2000.....Thanks for the update......LOL

The End.
Of course Democrats don't give a shit. They welcome it since ineligible people vote for them.

Oh, so THAT'S how GWB managed to win in 2000.....Thanks for the update......LOL

brummelben, you are textbook voter fraud meme. I couldn't have asked for better replies based on the article.
As I expected, it easier for you to change the subject than try to prove there is any meaningful voter fraud. You know and I know there isn't, but its a convent excuse to try and keep people from voting

72079140.jpg

Again, another line of defense mentioned in the article. At least you mentioned the registerations were illegal. Did it ever occur to you that they might be used in the following election and not the immediate one?

Who won Congress in 2010 and 2014????
Did voter fraud occur during those election cycles?
Rats couldn't muster enough illegals and dead people...they are doing it now.

voter bla bla bla

fraud bla bla bla

name ONE major election the was tilted to favor dems where voter fraud took place .. just ONE

voter bla bla bla

fraud bla bla bla

name ONE major election the was tilted to favor dems where voter fraud took place .. just ONE
Tom Daschle

Prove it.
How else could a fucked up spineless career politician like him win Office in South Dakota? And now he's the foremost lobbyist for big Pharma in the country. He's a fucked up evil son of a bitch. Lol

Forum List

Back