Classic Voter Fraud Debate

Classic voter fraud?

As reported, the NON-citizen Washington Mall TERRORIST voted for Hillary in the election (primary)...

Now we know why she wants to bring hundreds of thousands into the US her 1st year -- RE-Election.

'Nuff said.

Again, another line of defense mentioned in the article. At least you mentioned the registerations were illegal. Did it ever occur to you that they might be used in the following election and not the immediate one?

Who won Congress in 2010 and 2014????
Did voter fraud occur during those election cycles?

Again, another line of defense mentioned in the article. At least you mentioned the registerations were illegal. Did it ever occur to you that they might be used in the following election and not the immediate one?

Who won Congress in 2010 and 2014????
Did voter fraud occur during those election cycles?

It may surprise you, but I did not cast ALL the votes in that election.

I would GUESS some did occur, just because you do it doesn't mean your person wins or didn't that occur to you?

As I expected, it easier for you to change the subject than try to prove there is any meaningful voter fraud. You know and I know there isn't, but its a convent excuse to try and keep people from voting

According to you, it does cut down on dead voters...
Still waiting for any meaningful documentation on voter fraud. There isn't any

Of course there won't be documentation because the rats want it to happen and are in power. It is part of their game plan.
Next you will tell us thatObamas two victories were all caused by voter fraud

When Kennedy ran against Nixon, more people voted for Kennedy in LBJ's home county than were REGISTERED to vote. In fact, voter fraud was so rampant that Ike encouraged Nixon to challenge the election. Nixon chose not to. Pure history dude, look it up.

In 2014 the Democrats suffered an HISTORIC, RECORD-SETTING defeat. That wasn't voter fraud. That was a complete rejection of liberalism / Obama.

THAT was an ASS-KICKING!

:p

I will wait for you to show us any statistics on meaningful voter fraud, but Republicans try at every opportunity to reduce voter turnout. Eliminate early voting, eliminate sunday and weekend voting, close polling places in minority neighborhoods.
What it comes down to is that if everyone did vote, the Republican party could not win an election
how do republicans reduce voter turnout?

Well, my dear right wingers......since you've concluded that the entire voting system is corrupt....DON'T bother to vote....LOL

brummelben, you are textbook voter fraud meme. I couldn't have asked for better replies based on the article.
As I expected, it easier for you to change the subject than try to prove there is any meaningful voter fraud. You know and I know there isn't, but its a convent excuse to try and keep people from voting
in the OP of this thread. voter fraud. why don't you explain why someone would register dead people for an upcoming election? We'll wait for that. I know I won't get it, but hey facts fall out of your line of sight.

Well, my dear right wingers......since you've concluded that the entire voting system is corrupt....DON'T bother to vote....LOL
why doesn't the election board just provide the number of votes and census reports of eligible voters associated with all of the cities in the country and let us see. Why does someone have to contend the election to find that out?

Death records aren't routinely incorporated into the SS data base. Voting registrations typically are based upon SSNs. How it's done is death records are phished and voter registrations are obtained in different districts or states. That is how the dead vote. Voter registrations are one of the LEAST maintained government records.

Fraudulent registration is a violation of the law. Virginia has a voter I.D. law that would probably prevent a fraudulent registration from voting though. Ain't we lucky?

I am sure both sides will clearly see their point of view in this one.

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.

Note WHO is the commonwealth attorney in the above......AND then please read this article............

Given the professed concerns about election fraud among Virginia Republicans, it seems somewhat astonishing that the man at the center of the Commonwealth’s most notorious fraud scandal last year seems to be getting off the hook after initially being charged with 13 criminal counts including eight felony charges.

Colin Small, a Republican Party voter registration supervisor who secretly tossed filled-out voter registration forms into a dumpster last year, had all of his felony charges dropped by the local Republican Commonwealth attorney prosecuting the case yesterday.

Small was arrested and charged with 13 counts — including destruction and disclosure of voter registrations, as well as obstruction of justice — in Harrisonburg, Va., in the run-up to the presidential election last year, after he was seen by a local shopkeeper throwing away a bag of registration forms behind his store. Small’s felony charges were all dropped on Tuesday, according to local Fox affiliate WHSV.

The case had garnered a great deal of national attention last fall — almost everywhere but on Fox News — as it emerged at the pinnacle of an embarrassing nationwide GOP voter registration fraud scandal, which plagued the Republican Party in the weeks just prior to the November general election.

The prosecutor on the Small case is Republican Marsha Garst. Unlike other Commonwealth attorneys, observed a local Democratic-leaning political muckraker yesterday, Garst failed to recuse herself from the prosecution despite what would appear to be very clear conflicts of interests in the case.

Yes, fraud WOULD be much easier without a picture ID...

Does anyone want to eliminate photo Ids?

Note WHO is the commonwealth attorney in the above......AND then please read this article............

Given the professed concerns about election fraud among Virginia Republicans, it seems somewhat astonishing that the man at the center of the Commonwealth’s most notorious fraud scandal last year seems to be getting off the hook after initially being charged with 13 criminal counts including eight felony charges.

Colin Small, a Republican Party voter registration supervisor who secretly tossed filled-out voter registration forms into a dumpster last year, had all of his felony charges dropped by the local Republican Commonwealth attorney prosecuting the case yesterday.

Small was arrested and charged with 13 counts — including destruction and disclosure of voter registrations, as well as obstruction of justice — in Harrisonburg, Va., in the run-up to the presidential election last year, after he was seen by a local shopkeeper throwing away a bag of registration forms behind his store. Small’s felony charges were all dropped on Tuesday, according to local Fox affiliate WHSV.

The case had garnered a great deal of national attention last fall — almost everywhere but on Fox News — as it emerged at the pinnacle of an embarrassing nationwide GOP voter registration fraud scandal, which plagued the Republican Party in the weeks just prior to the November general election.

The prosecutor on the Small case is Republican Marsha Garst. Unlike other Commonwealth attorneys, observed a local Democratic-leaning political muckraker yesterday, Garst failed to recuse herself from the prosecution despite what would appear to be very clear conflicts of interests in the case.

Hmmm...I thought you were implying voter fraud didn't happen? You joining our side?

According to you, it does cut down on dead voters...
Still waiting for any meaningful documentation on voter fraud. There isn't any

Of course there won't be documentation because the rats want it to happen and are in power. It is part of their game plan.
Next you will tell us thatObamas two victories were all caused by voter fraud

When Kennedy ran against Nixon, more people voted for Kennedy in LBJ's home county than were REGISTERED to vote. In fact, voter fraud was so rampant that Ike encouraged Nixon to challenge the election. Nixon chose not to. Pure history dude, look it up.
One of the worst moves in american politics was letting that bogus election stand...

Forum List

Back