Clarifying the Bull Ring forums and process.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
I added a "flow chart" today for the process of setting up matches in the Bull Ring forum. Note there is a sub-forum for inviting in opponents (Call-Outs and Discussion forum) and for comment threads by the Peanut Gallery (AKA the USMB membership that's NOT invited into Bull Ring contests)...

This process was set-up long ago and is a good way to allow one on one debate contests on USMB.. It's a lot different from the normal free-for-all forum organization on USMB and it needs to be understood and respected.

Because there ARE THOSE TIMES -- when nothing but a good "one on one" discussion is gonna fix anything..

:coffee: Please read even if you're NOT interested in Bull Ring one-on one debates, because you shouldn't accidentally wander into these one-on-one matchups in the main BullRing forum...

[ PLEASE READ ]The Bull Ring Guidelines/Rules

Maybe if you put them in all red letters, people would notice something was not quite right about posting in there.

I think I posted somewhere last week where it said "you are not allowed here." So that's what that was all about. I tawwy!

Might as well delete it and save the band width
Repubs wont debate each other and 98 of the leftists are scared of structured debate.

I want C_Foghorn_Leghorn to show up for any debate.

Oh, shit.....I wanna be front-and-center when he actually has to be in a colloquy and present a counter-argument, then gets his ass kicked.

C_Clayton_Jones

That is a hasty generalization fallacy!!!!

You conservatives are racist bigot poopyheads.
We know this because of case law!!:auiqs.jpg:

I want C_Foghorn_Leghorn to show up for any debate.

Oh, shit.....I wanna be front-and-center when he actually has to be in a colloquy and present a counter-argument, then gets his ass kicked.

C_Clayton_Jones

Doesn't count until you set the match. It's gonna big box office tho.. LOL....
Never going to happen....ChuzLife already tried.

I only seriously invited a feller to the bull ring one time. It was Tehon. The other times I was probably smoking weed or something, just screwin around.

Anyway, like 5 posts into it with Tehon, I was like, dang, Tehon's more of an ally than most others. In the broader sense.

I only seriously invited a feller to the bull ring one time. It was Tehon. The other times I was probably smoking weed or something, just screwin around.

Anyway, like 5 posts into it with Tehon, I was like, dang, Tehon's more of an ally than most others. In the broader sense.
Tehon is a cool cat

Tehon is a cool cat

Yeah. He remembered Hammerjacks, from the late 80s. And only certain kind of people went to Hammerjacks. The old Hammerjacks.

Kix was big there at the time.

They're trying to bring it back, but it'll never be like the old one. Ever. Ha. This was the eighties we're talking about here. Sheeit.

Last edited:
Repubs wont debate each other and 98 of the leftists are scared of structured debate.

Have you tried? I don't know for sure.. But most everyone challenged SEEMS to show up...
I have been turned down too many times to count

Then your undefeated.. Look at the bright side. If you want to have a go with me over East Tenn vs Middle Tenn, I promise I won't wimp out... LOL.

Have you tried? I don't know for sure.. But most everyone challenged SEEMS to show up...
I have been turned down too many times to count

Then your undefeated.. Look at the bright side. If you want to have a go with me over East Tenn vs Middle Tenn, I promise I won't wimp out... LOL.

Hey, I'm from Shady Valley, Tennessee, so I want in on that one.

I added a "flow chart" today for the process of setting up matches in the Bull Ring forum. Note there is a sub-forum for inviting in opponents (Call-Outs and Discussion forum) and for comment threads by the Peanut Gallery (AKA the USMB membership that's NOT invited into Bull Ring contests)...

Why don't we just get rid of the sub forum since it's essentially no different than any other forum on the board and would seem to serve no additional purpose other than cause confusion, even among the moderation staff.

Why don't we just get rid of the sub forum since it's essentially no different than any other forum on the board and would seem to serve no additional purpose other than cause confusion, even among the moderation staff.
Perzactly....Then flush all the bullshit "zones".

Forum List

Back