Clarification please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I able to accuse a board member of supporting child rape on this board ?

What are the rules ?

You can accuse someone of supporting it, but not accuse someone of doing it. You cannot accuse someone of being a paedophile and you cannot promote paedophilia.

EG. You could accuse someone of supporting the lowering of the age of consent to 10 years of age or something, you could not accuse someone of supporting the lowering of the age of consent because they want to have sex with a 10 year old.

EG. If someone at this forum says that so and so supports Muslim Paedophile Grooming Gangs because they consistently deny that there are any Muslim Paedophile Grooming Gangs despite overwhelming evidence in Mainstream News Reporting that there are, well denying that there are in many peoples opinion that could be considered supporting child rape, because they are Grooming children to be gang raped.

advocating the banning or officialy ignoring or tattyllng on another poster is childish , cowardly and un American in my opinion . ---------------- just a comment , just saying .

If that poster has a clear and consistent pattern of calling people names for OPPOSING the rape of children, I would say it not only should be allowed, but is entirely warranted.

EG. If someone at this forum says that so and so supports Muslim Paedophile Grooming Gangs because they consistently deny that there are any Muslim Paedophile Grooming Gangs despite overwhelming evidence in Mainstream News Reporting that there are, well denying that there are in many peoples opinion that could be considered supporting child rape, because they are Grooming children to be gang raped.

I see posters defending the perps while attacking any who do not support them.

I see posters indicating that such rapes are actually funny to them or that it is somehow funny to oppose such rape.

I see posters gloating when people who oppose the rapes are arrested.

I see posters belittle other posters for opposing the rapes.

I see posters attacking others for opposing the rapes through name calling, insults, attempts to intimidate, and censorship.

You know if posters don't want people pointing out that they support the rape of children there is an easier way to avoid such -- STOP SUPPORTING THEM.

Have you ever noticed that it's always the posters who support child sexualization who get super hinky about the whole pedosexual thing?

I wonder why that is?

Lucy explained it very well and in much more detail than I would have. She is correct.
The Mods take no action. There are posts on this thread doing the same but nothig is ever done.

Why is that ?
You want them to censor those who oppose the rape of children, true.

Normal people capable of empathy are revolted by the thought of raping children, however, so it shouldn't come as any surprise to you that your continuous name calling against those who do not support such rape is met with resistance.

Lucy explained it very well and in much more detail than I would have. She is correct.
The Mods take no action. There are posts on this thread doing the same but nothig is ever done.

Why is that ?
You want them to censor those who oppose the rape of children, true.

Normal people capable of empathy are revolted by the thought of raping children, however, so it shouldn't come as any surprise to you that your continuous name calling against those who do not support such rape is met with resistance.
Are you saying that I am a rape enabler ?

Am I able to accuse a board member of supporting child rape on this board ?

What are the rules ?

You can accuse someone of supporting it, but not accuse someone of doing it. You cannot accuse someone of being a paedophile and you cannot promote paedophilia.

EG. You could accuse someone of supporting the lowering of the age of consent to 10 years of age or something, you could not accuse someone of supporting the lowering of the age of consent because they want to have sex with a 10 year old.

What are you talking about, Patirot did it to me in one thread no less than twenty times and he was never stopped until I got the thread shut down by a flood of complaints...and he was never banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back