Clarence Thomas said “the modern-day liberal” has proven to be a bigger “impediment” Then kkk

Like Clarence Thomas has any credibility.

Why Clarence Thomas Owes African-Americans an Apology

When Ginni Thomas — the Tea Partying wife of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas — left Anita Hill a voicemail message asking for an apology, she got it all wrong. It’s really Clarence Thomas who owes the apology, to the black community that is.

During his confirmation hearings in 1991, America was introduced to Thomas. And his handlers and boosters created a Horatio Alger, pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps story of a black man who emerged from a meager upbringing in Pinpoint, Georgia to become an embodiment of the American dream. We learned that he had Gullah roots. As someone with Gullah ancestry myself via Charleston, South Carolina, I must ask what happened to Thomas to make him run away from his people and forget from whence he came. Justice Thomas is part of the high court’s conservative majority (led by Justices Roberts and Scalia), and often is regarded as the most rightward judge among his peers.

His record on the bench tells the story:

An originalist, Justice Thomas believes in the original intent of the framers of the Constitution. That is bad news for black folks, and presumably for Thomas as well, given that under that judicial philosophy, he and all other blacks should be in chains on someone’s plantation.

Although a beneficiary of affirmative action, an arguably an unexceptional one at that, Clarence Thomas is dead set against such diversity programs. In Adarand Constructors, Inc. v. Peña (1995), he stated that, “so-called ‘benign’ discrimination teaches many that because of chronic and apparently immutable handicaps, minorities cannot compete with them without their patronizing indulgence. Inevitably, such programs engender attitudes of superiority or, alternatively, provoke resentment among those who believe that they have been wronged by the government’s use of race.”

Meanwhile, Thomas’ supporters insisted he was the most qualified person for the position, when he was arguably not even the best black conservative for the job.

Thomas was the only justice to vote against a key provision of the Voting Rights Act on the grounds that blacks no longer need protection against denial of ballot access through intimidation and violence.

During his nomination hearings, then-Supreme Court candidate Thomas told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the proceedings were “a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. Senate rather than hung from a tree.”

To that I say, whatever. After he took his seat on America’s high court, Justice Thomas proceeded to lynch black America each day he went to work. And he has been doing it ever since.

White racists just love Clarence the Tom. And they tell blacks like me how I should be more like him. a groveling sellout, Mr. Charlie, lawn jockey willing to accept the racism with a shit eating shoeshine boy grin. Clarence Thomas the modern-day house ------ has proven to be a bigger “impediment” than the kkk

He’s not a funk soul brotha like you, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Ginni Thomas — the Tea Partying wife of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas — left Anita Hill a voicemail message asking for an apology, she got it all wrong. It’s really Clarence Thomas who owes the apology, to the black community that is.

During his confirmation hearings in 1991, America was introduced to Thomas. And his handlers and boosters created a Horatio Alger, pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps story of a black man who emerged from a meager upbringing in Pinpoint, Georgia to become an embodiment of the American dream. We learned that he had Gullah roots. As someone with Gullah ancestry myself via Charleston, South Carolina, I must ask what happened to Thomas to make him run away from his people and forget from whence he came. Justice Thomas is part of the high court’s conservative majority (led by Justices Roberts and Scalia), and often is regarded as the most rightward judge among his peers.

An originalist, Justice Thomas believes in the original intent of the framers of the Constitution. That is bad news for black folks, and presumably for Thomas as well, given that under that judicial philosophy, he and all other blacks should be in chains on someone’s plantation.

Although a beneficiary of affirmative action, an arguably an unexceptional one at that, Clarence Thomas is dead set against such diversity programs. In Adarand Constructors, Inc. v. Peña (1995), he stated that, “so-called ‘benign’ discrimination teaches many that because of chronic and apparently immutable handicaps, minorities cannot compete with them without their patronizing indulgence. Inevitably, such programs engender attitudes of superiority or, alternatively, provoke resentment among those who believe that they have been wronged by the government’s use of race.”

Meanwhile, Thomas’ supporters insisted he was the most qualified person for the position, when he was arguably not even the best black conservative for the job.

Thomas was the only justice to vote against a key provision of the Voting Rights Act on the grounds that blacks no longer need protection against denial of ballot access through intimidation and violence.

During his nomination hearings, then-Supreme Court candidate Thomas told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the proceedings were “a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. Senate rather than hung from a tree.”

To that I say, whatever. After he took his seat on America’s high court, Justice Thomas proceeded to lynch black America each day he went to work. And he has been doing it ever since.

White racists just love Clarence the Tom. And they tell blacks like me how I should be more like him. a groveling sellout, Mr. Charlie, lawn jockey willing to accept the racism with a shit eating shoeshine boy grin. Clarence Thomas the modern-day house ------ has proven to be a bigger “impediment” than the kkk
If you were half the man Thomas is, you'd be twice the man you are now.

Nothing makes the porchsitters whine more than an uppity Black man that doesn't suck up to Robert Byrds acolytes.
I'm a far better man than that piece of shit. YOU think David Duke is a patriot. That makes you a KKK supporter. And that's why you like blacks such as Thomas. He does what you want him to do like a good slave boy.
Hahaha...

You're a puppy. A tool.

You're not loser because mean old white Republicans are holding you down.

You're a loeer because you hold yourself down because your masters tell you you're worthless victim without AA and their help, and you're stupid and lazy enough to buy it.

Well why are blacks rioting in towns run by democrats and not republicans??

For the same reason former Washington, D.C. Mayor said "We have one of the lowest crime rates in America, except for the murders." It's a gun free zone, run by Democrats who overwhelmingly voted for Hillary.

For the same reason former Washington, D.C. Mayor said "We have one of the lowest crime rates in America, except for the murders." It's a gun free zone, run by Democrats who overwhelmingly voted for Hillary.
Blah, Blah, Blah. Republicans run for those offices and lose.

If you were half the man Thomas is, you'd be twice the man you are now.

Nothing makes the porchsitters whine more than an uppity Black man that doesn't suck up to Robert Byrds acolytes.
I'm a far better man than that piece of shit. YOU think David Duke is a patriot. That makes you a KKK supporter. And that's why you like blacks such as Thomas. He does what you want him to do like a good slave boy.
Hahaha...

You're a puppy. A tool.

You're not loser because mean old white Republicans are holding you down.

You're a loeer because you hold yourself down because your masters tell you you're worthless victim without AA and their help, and you're stupid and lazy enough to buy it.

Since whites have got help from the government since 1776, your comments show what kind of idiot you are.

Since whites have got help from the government since 1776, your comments show what kind of idiot you are.
1776?

Why not whine about what happened in Biblical days?

You're not a loser because of what happened in 1776. You're a loser because you prefer losing to being equal.

1776?

Why not whine about what happened in Biblical days?

You're not a loser because of what happened in 1776. You're a loser because you prefer losing to being equal.
Don't come to me with your delusional double standards. Whites have got help from the government since 1776. The help whites keep getting continues maintaining inequality.

Blah, Blah, Blah. Republicans run for those offices and lose.
You gripe about how the nation is set up and you still want the system. The system will never make you happy. The system must be taken down. But you have to many people who earn a half decent living from the system even if they gripe like you. To take the system down means to be pizzed enough that money, bribes, sell outs mean nothing and you go for the goal. There are system change in the world at times. The Cubans in the 1950's changed their system. It was a goal. Good or bad. You talk but do nothing. All of the cool brothers and sisters with some scratch just call other brothers and sister names who are not "cool". Ain't none giving up much of anything for the cause. For if the cause is worth it then every penny they have would go to a new system. Since you do not like anything white because the system is white controlled by your words then a new system must be implemented. You may be able to bring this system down. But you won't know if you do not try it. In every revolution there are leaders .who make a difference for what is believed right. Real ones and not bullshitting shysters who are "cool". You will only get so much out of this agenda anymore as it is near tapped out.

The local University of California has been accepting black students with 200 point lower SAT scores for DECADES. The result is that they have to compete with much more serious and capable students. Black graduation rates suffer tremendously and when they do graduate, it takes 5 or 6 years instead of just 4.
Black Privilege is rampant but the Left denies it and tells the exact opposite. Lies are all they know, from the top down.

Don't come to me with your delusional double standards. Whites have got help from the government since 1776. The help whites keep getting continues maintaining inequality.
I wasn't alive in 1776, diptard. Neither were you.

You have no idea what color I am, where they're from, or what my family line has been taken down by or what they've overcome.

You still paint yourself as as helpless pathetic victim that can only stand up if some white Democrat holds you up and then pretend everyone else is your problem.

If you were taught you needed programs to be equal to poor, inbred, barefooted white trash, you had an excuse to believe it as a child.

If you ever want to be a man equal to others, you have to accept the responsibility of being equal.

It's hard work being equal. If you can't cut it, there's always a place for you on the Democrats porch as a pet. Just accept AA, kneel and beg for reparations, applaud when they give you crumbs, and kiss their asses.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said “the modern-day liberal” has proven to be a bigger “impediment” then the KKK

Clarence Thomas: The ‘Modern-Day Liberal’ Has Been Bigger ‘Impediment’ than ‘Klansmen’

This gives me the chills, how Democrats have switched techniques to destroy black lives..

If I were black I would be very afraid of white democrats genociding you if you turn on them....

Sure, but Thomas still sees pubic hair everywhere he goes.
7957015B-7408-46F9-9243-63874D3B6236.jpeg

I wasn't alive in 1776, diptard. Neither were you.

You have no idea what color I am, where they're from, or what my family line has been taken down by or what they've overcome.

You still paint yourself as as helpless pathetic victim that can only stand up if some white Democrat holds you up and then pretend everyone else is your problem.

If you were taught you needed programs to be equal to poor, inbred, barefooted white trash, you had an excuse to believe it as a child.

If you ever want to be a man equal to others, you have to accept the responsibility of being equal.

It's hard work being equal. If you can't cut it, there's always a place for you on the Democrats porch as a pet. Just accept AA, kneel and beg for reparations, applaud when they give you crumbs, and kiss their asses.

This weak argument fails in the face of the reality that every day from 7-4-1776 until 12-1-2019 at 5:12pm CST, whites have been given help by the government.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said “the modern-day liberal” has proven to be a bigger “impediment” then the KKK

Clarence Thomas: The ‘Modern-Day Liberal’ Has Been Bigger ‘Impediment’ than ‘Klansmen’

This gives me the chills, how Democrats have switched techniques to destroy black lives..

If I were black I would be very afraid of white democrats genociding you if you turn on them....

View attachment 292675
Please post often. It's important for the rest of us to see the mind set of you racist Trump supporters.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 292675
Please post often. It's important for the rest of us to see the mind set of you racist Trump supporters.
Huh

View attachment 292675

The idea that a suit and tie is not a part of the black culture as much as it is a part of every other culture is ridiculous.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 292675

The idea that a suit and tie is not a part of the black culture as much as it is a part of every other culture is ridiculous.
Lol yea I can tell hahah

Suits are not part of black culture somebody says.

upload_2019-12-1_18-57-58.jpeg
th
th
th

And then...

upload_2019-12-1_19-1-59.jpeg
th
th
th

This weak argument fails in the face of the reality that every day from 7-4-1776 until 12-1-2019 at 5:12pm CST, whites have been given help by the government.

Of course the U.S. Government NEVER has given help to any black American. Only whites.
Your craven dishonesty is reprehensible. You got it from your Democrat leaders. Now to my Ignore List you go.
I've read too much of your nonsense already. I'm sick of it.
ciao

Of course the U.S. Government NEVER has given help to any black American. Only whites.
Your craven dishonesty is reprehensible. You got it from your Democrat leaders. Now to my Ignore List you go.
I've read too much of your nonsense already. I'm sick of it.
ciao
Blacks have not received the 243 years of help whites have. Your little fit doesn't change that truth.

Another example of white fragility.

White-Fragility-Love-Life-Of-An-Asian-Guy-Photo.jpg

Forum List

Back