Clarence Thomas said “the modern-day liberal” has proven to be a bigger “impediment” Then kkk

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said “the modern-day liberal” has proven to be a bigger “impediment” then the KKK

Clarence Thomas: The ‘Modern-Day Liberal’ Has Been Bigger ‘Impediment’ than ‘Klansmen’

This gives me the chills, how Democrats have switched techniques to destroy black lives..

If I were black I would be very afraid of white democrats genociding you if you turn on them....

Sure, but Thomas still sees pubic hair everywhere he goes.

• Banned
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said “the modern-day liberal” has proven to be a bigger “impediment” then the KKK

Clarence Thomas: The ‘Modern-Day Liberal’ Has Been Bigger ‘Impediment’ than ‘Klansmen’

This gives me the chills, how Democrats have switched techniques to destroy black lives..

If I were black I would be very afraid of white democrats genociding you if you turn on them....

Huh

Even Joe Biden said Anita Hill was lying. Of course now he's been bludgeoned into submission by the #METOO movement but he had it right back then.

Like Clarence Thomas has any credibility.

Why Clarence Thomas Owes African-Americans an Apology

When Ginni Thomas — the Tea Partying wife of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas — left Anita Hill a voicemail message asking for an apology, she got it all wrong. It’s really Clarence Thomas who owes the apology, to the black community that is.

During his confirmation hearings in 1991, America was introduced to Thomas. And his handlers and boosters created a Horatio Alger, pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps story of a black man who emerged from a meager upbringing in Pinpoint, Georgia to become an embodiment of the American dream. We learned that he had Gullah roots. As someone with Gullah ancestry myself via Charleston, South Carolina, I must ask what happened to Thomas to make him run away from his people and forget from whence he came. Justice Thomas is part of the high court’s conservative majority (led by Justices Roberts and Scalia), and often is regarded as the most rightward judge among his peers.

His record on the bench tells the story:

An originalist, Justice Thomas believes in the original intent of the framers of the Constitution. That is bad news for black folks, and presumably for Thomas as well, given that under that judicial philosophy, he and all other blacks should be in chains on someone’s plantation.

Although a beneficiary of affirmative action, an arguably an unexceptional one at that, Clarence Thomas is dead set against such diversity programs. In Adarand Constructors, Inc. v. Peña (1995), he stated that, “so-called ‘benign’ discrimination teaches many that because of chronic and apparently immutable handicaps, minorities cannot compete with them without their patronizing indulgence. Inevitably, such programs engender attitudes of superiority or, alternatively, provoke resentment among those who believe that they have been wronged by the government’s use of race.”

Meanwhile, Thomas’ supporters insisted he was the most qualified person for the position, when he was arguably not even the best black conservative for the job.

Thomas was the only justice to vote against a key provision of the Voting Rights Act on the grounds that blacks no longer need protection against denial of ballot access through intimidation and violence.

During his nomination hearings, then-Supreme Court candidate Thomas told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the proceedings were “a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. Senate rather than hung from a tree.”

To that I say, whatever. After he took his seat on America’s high court, Justice Thomas proceeded to lynch black America each day he went to work. And he has been doing it ever since.

White racists just love Clarence the Tom. And they tell blacks like me how I should be more like him. a groveling sellout, Mr. Charlie, lawn jockey willing to accept the racism with a shit eating shoeshine boy grin. Clarence Thomas the modern-day house ------ has proven to be a bigger “impediment” than the kkk

It is con servatives who demean black people not democrats.

Democrats fought the Civil War to keep your slaves.
Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Democrats elected Robert Byrd, former Kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan and reelected him time and again.

Hillary Clinton kissed the racist and called him "the conscience of the Senate."
Democrats support and promote racist abortions which Martin Luther King's daughter said has killed more blacks every month than the KKK did in all of history.

Democrats promote racism and divisiveness for purely hateful political purposes. Sickening.
Democrats call ANYONE "racist" if they don't march in divisive lockstep with the Democrat Racist Dogma.

Why Does Clarence Thomas Hate Black People?

By all indications, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has nothing but contempt for his fellow African-Americans – and the feeling is mutual. They’ve called him “Uncle Tom,” describing Thomas as a “token black” and “the worst Negro in America.” It’s not surprising; his record on voting rights, affirmative action and a host of other issues that directly affect black people in the U.S. reveal him as the worst kind of hypocrite.

In 2013, he voted with his fellow right-wingers to remove part of the Voting Rights Act, effectively allowing states (particularly Southern ones) to disenfranchise black voters. In 2014, Clarence Thomas again joined his conservative colleagues on the bench in upholding Michigan’s right to prohibit affirmative action policies when it comes to college and university admissions. In 2008, a wrongly-convicted black man in Louisiana who had spent 14 years on death row was awarded $14 million in a lawsuit. The verdict was later overturned by the Supreme Court – and Clarence Thomas wrote the opinion for the right-wing majority. To Thomas, holding the prosecutor liable for his misconduct in handling the case was somehow “unconstitutional.”

The list goes on and on…and it leaves us all wondering – what is wrong with this man?

His early life exeriences hold some clues.

In a time and place where lighter skin among blacks was a status symbol, Thomas’ dark complexion also made him an object of scorn (according to a number of sources, Thomas was called “ABC – America’s Blackest Child”). In a 1987 interview appearing in the Washington Post, Thomas said his grandfather often threatened to send him back to Pin Point if he failed to meet expectations. Myers Anderson, a member of the NAACP, often took Clarence – a shy and withdrawn child – to meetings, forcing him to read his grades out loud in front of an audience. In 2002, Thomas told the Washington Post: “ can’t think of any good the NAACP ever did. Civil rights leaders, in general, just bitch, bitch, bitch, moan and moan, whine and whine.”

In short – Clarence Thomas has never forgiven his fellow blacks for the way they treated him as a youth. Having been abandoned by his mother may have to do with his misogynistic views on women as well.

Thomas sees himself to be a “self-made man” who never got help from whites or anyone else. He finds affirmative action and the idea that he benefited from such policies to be insulting: “I don’t think black people are indebted to anybody for anything. Nobody has done us any favors in this country, buddy. This thing about how they let me into Yale…that kind of stuff offends me. All they did was stop stopping us.”

It is apparent that Clarence Thomas is an embittered, conflicted and self-loathing man. His early experiences explain his worldview – but do they excuse it?

Why Does Clarence Thomas Hate Black People? - The Ring of Fire Network

When Ginni Thomas — the Tea Partying wife of U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas — left Anita Hill a voicemail message asking for an apology, she got it all wrong. It’s really Clarence Thomas who owes the apology, to the black community that is.

During his confirmation hearings in 1991, America was introduced to Thomas. And his handlers and boosters created a Horatio Alger, pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps story of a black man who emerged from a meager upbringing in Pinpoint, Georgia to become an embodiment of the American dream. We learned that he had Gullah roots. As someone with Gullah ancestry myself via Charleston, South Carolina, I must ask what happened to Thomas to make him run away from his people and forget from whence he came. Justice Thomas is part of the high court’s conservative majority (led by Justices Roberts and Scalia), and often is regarded as the most rightward judge among his peers.

An originalist, Justice Thomas believes in the original intent of the framers of the Constitution. That is bad news for black folks, and presumably for Thomas as well, given that under that judicial philosophy, he and all other blacks should be in chains on someone’s plantation.

Although a beneficiary of affirmative action, an arguably an unexceptional one at that, Clarence Thomas is dead set against such diversity programs. In Adarand Constructors, Inc. v. Peña (1995), he stated that, “so-called ‘benign’ discrimination teaches many that because of chronic and apparently immutable handicaps, minorities cannot compete with them without their patronizing indulgence. Inevitably, such programs engender attitudes of superiority or, alternatively, provoke resentment among those who believe that they have been wronged by the government’s use of race.”

Meanwhile, Thomas’ supporters insisted he was the most qualified person for the position, when he was arguably not even the best black conservative for the job.

Thomas was the only justice to vote against a key provision of the Voting Rights Act on the grounds that blacks no longer need protection against denial of ballot access through intimidation and violence.

During his nomination hearings, then-Supreme Court candidate Thomas told the Senate Judiciary Committee that the proceedings were “a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. Senate rather than hung from a tree.”

To that I say, whatever. After he took his seat on America’s high court, Justice Thomas proceeded to lynch black America each day he went to work. And he has been doing it ever since.

White racists just love Clarence the Tom. And they tell blacks like me how I should be more like him. a groveling sellout, Mr. Charlie, lawn jockey willing to accept the racism with a shit eating shoeshine boy grin. Clarence Thomas the modern-day house ------ has proven to be a bigger “impediment” than the kkk
If you were half the man Thomas is, you'd be twice the man you are now.

Nothing makes the porchsitters whine more than an uppity Black man that doesn't suck up to Robert Byrds acolytes.

It is con servatives who demean black people not democrats.

Democrats fought the Civil War to keep your slaves.
Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Democrats elected Robert Byrd, former Kleagle of the Ku Klux Klan and reelected him time and again.

Hillary Clinton kissed the racist and called him "the conscience of the Senate."
Democrats support and promote racist abortions which Martin Luther King's daughter said has killed more blacks every month than the KKK did in all of history.

Democrats promote racism and divisiveness for purely hateful political purposes. Sickening.
Democrats call ANYONE "racist" if they don't march in divisive lockstep with the Democrat Racist Dogma.
Bullshit. It's time you republicans shut that lie up. Forums like this show us where the racism is today.

If you were half the man Thomas is, you'd be twice the man you are now.

Nothing makes the porchsitters whine more than an uppity Black man that doesn't suck up to Robert Byrds acolytes.
I'm a far better man than that piece of shit. YOU think David Duke is a patriot. That makes you a KKK supporter. And that's why you like blacks such as Thomas. He does what you want him to do like a good slave boy.

Clarence Thomas is absolutely correct! :clap:

Another stupid comment from a member of the group benefiting from affirmative action the most.

If he is correct blacks would agree with him. But he's not.

Forum List

Back