Clarence Thomas said “the modern-day liberal” has proven to be a bigger “impediment” Then kkk

Suits are not part of black culture somebody says.

View attachment 292690
th
th
th

And then...

View attachment 292692
th
th
th

4outOf5Men.jpg

This Is Why Black Conservatives Get Called ‘Uncle Tom’s

This question was originally posted by someone on Quora (I’m on there a lot if you can’t tell by now) and I was one of many that answered it. My response is the basis of the following article.

In my opinion, I believe that black Conservatives are often time referred to as uncle toms, and Aunt Jemimas’ for females, for variety of reasons but here are the ones that I believe are the MOST pertinent.

1. They often go out of their way to convey a non-offensive (to white people at least) persona. From the way they talk (not to say one should speak Ebonics for crying out loud) and walk to the way they dress and wear their hair (almost never have I seen a conservative black woman go natural); everything, is meant to show how “colorblind” and “post-racial” American society is. Of course, we black people and enlightened whites know that this is NOT the case. All of these obvious behavioral and cultural changes often comes off as desperate for the approval of whites and self-hating in the eyes of regular black people and even some whites’ truth be told.
  2. They tend to spread the message of “Pick yourself up by your bootstraps,” and the “If I can do it then everyone can do it, and lets not forget the “We are not being oppressed its OUR problem.” All of these messages are blatantly FALSE. While, I agree that black people can’t and shouldn’t blame the white man for all of our issues. However, many of the SYSTEMIC issues throughout the black community ARE a direct result of the oppression that we have been, and will continue to be, subjected to for the last 400 years. Moreover, many Conservatives simply REFUSE to acknowledge that most of them had resources and privileges at their disposal that MOST other back people didn’t and don’t have growing up and that they are the EXCEPTION not the RULE.
  3. They tend to stay silent on the issues that plague the back community such as mass incarceration, pervasive inequality and poverty, police brutality, employment discrimination, and the cultural genocide that is being perpetrated against us by our Child Welfare system.
  4. They only seem concerned with their own success and not that of the black community at large. Ok, YOU made it, great!!! So, what are you going to do for those in your community who need a helping hand? True advocacy at least? I mean, that’s free after all? Nope, I guess not, Oh well. Often times they move into a upper middle class, mostly white, neighborhood not to be seen again in the community until they need support for something.

This question was originally posted by someone on Quora (I’m on there a lot if you can’t tell by now) and I was one of many that answered it. My response is the basis of the following article.

In my opinion, I believe that black Conservatives are often time referred to as uncle toms, and Aunt Jemimas’ for females, for variety of reasons but here are the ones that I believe are the MOST pertinent.

1. They often go out of their way to convey a non-offensive (to white people at least) persona. From the way they talk (not to say one should speak Ebonics for crying out loud) and walk to the way they dress and wear their hair (almost never have I seen a conservative black woman go natural); everything, is meant to show how “colorblind” and “post-racial” American society is. Of course, we black people and enlightened whites know that this is NOT the case. All of these obvious behavioral and cultural changes often comes off as desperate for the approval of whites and self-hating in the eyes of regular black people and even some whites’ truth be told.
  2. They tend to spread the message of “Pick yourself up by your bootstraps,” and the “If I can do it then everyone can do it, and lets not forget the “We are not being oppressed its OUR problem.” All of these messages are blatantly FALSE. While, I agree that black people can’t and shouldn’t blame the white man for all of our issues. However, many of the SYSTEMIC issues throughout the black community ARE a direct result of the oppression that we have been, and will continue to be, subjected to for the last 400 years. Moreover, many Conservatives simply REFUSE to acknowledge that most of them had resources and privileges at their disposal that MOST other back people didn’t and don’t have growing up and that they are the EXCEPTION not the RULE.
  3. They tend to stay silent on the issues that plague the back community such as mass incarceration, pervasive inequality and poverty, police brutality, employment discrimination, and the cultural genocide that is being perpetrated against us by our Child Welfare system.
  4. They only seem concerned with their own success and not that of the black community at large. Ok, YOU made it, great!!! So, what are you going to do for those in your community who need a helping hand? True advocacy at least? I mean, that’s free after all? Nope, I guess not, Oh well. Often times they move into a upper middle class, mostly white, neighborhood not to be seen again in the community until they need support for something.

5. Stupid, lazy, and untalented black hoodlums want to drag them down, rather than getting up off their lazy asses and making something of themselves.

5. Stupid, lazy, and untalented black hoodlums want to drag them down, rather than getting up off their lazy asses and making something of themselves.
Your number five doesn't exist.

This weak argument fails in the face of the reality that every day from 7-4-1776 until 12-1-2019 at 5:12pm CST, whites have been given help by the government.
So you have been convinced you have a lifelong excuse for being a failure.

The Democrats in the KKK robbed Black Americans before you of their property, their rights, and sometimes their lives.

But with the guidance of today's Democrats, you robbed yourself of your dignity.

Enjoy your pat on the head, because you'll never get their respect.

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said “the modern-day liberal” has proven to be a bigger “impediment” then the KKK

Clarence Thomas: The ‘Modern-Day Liberal’ Has Been Bigger ‘Impediment’ than ‘Klansmen’

This gives me the chills, how Democrats have switched techniques to destroy black lives..

If I were black I would be very afraid of white democrats genociding you if you turn on them....

so you use the lunacies of a deranged POS to justify your OWN lunacies?

Lol! Your white ass has been given everything by the government and you can't face that.

The Democrats in the KKK robbed Black Americans before you of their property, their rights, and sometimes their lives.

Whites did that. And I was all parties that were a part of it.
You think because I think like an adult, have dignity, and take responsibility for myself that I must be white? That's half of your problem.

The other half is you don't learn from your mistakes.

Get off your knees and admit your errors

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said “the modern-day liberal” has proven to be a bigger “impediment” then the KKK

Clarence Thomas: The ‘Modern-Day Liberal’ Has Been Bigger ‘Impediment’ than ‘Klansmen’

This gives me the chills, how Democrats have switched techniques to destroy black lives..

If I were black I would be very afraid of white democrats genociding you if you turn on them....

You’re calling a supreme court justice a lunatic because he’s black?

Lol! Your white ass has been given everything by the government and you can't face that.

Whites did that. And I was all parties that were a part of it.

But with the guidance of today's Democrats, you robbed yourself of your dignity.

If I wanted to be robbed of my dignity, I would join a party full of whites like you. And if I wanted a pat on the head, I'd be a black republican .

So you are racists?

Forum List

Back