Clapper Admits on live TV he had Spies in the Trump Campaign.

It's you're, not your, dumbass.

And there was nothing unethical about anything done by the FBI.
Lying to the FISA COURT, lying to the DOJ.... Yep real ethical...

Stop making shit up and spreading conspiracy theories and fake news.
OH.. You mean the VIEW on ABC is FAKE and Clapper never said this? You really want to go with this?

Here is today's show... enjoy eating your own shit..

OH.. You mean the VIEW on ABC is FAKE and Clapper never said this? You really want to go with this?

That's not what Clapper said. Give us the full context of what he said - without the Hannity filter.

James Clapper Says Trump Should Be Glad There Was An FBI Informant In His Campaign

Trump is an evil, lying, whiny little bitch. He has set America back decades.

DdzJJZ0VAAA7cRC.jpg

That's not what Clapper said. Give us the full context of what he said - without the Hannity filter.

James Clapper Says Trump Should Be Glad There Was An FBI Informant In His Campaign
I just posted the whole clip... and Hannity hit it right on the head!

We try to influence Russian elections and they do the same thing to us. All of a sudden it's big news when democrats are caught in an illegal attempt to undermine an opposing candidate. If there was some sort of national security issue why didn't Clapper have a spy in the Hillary campaign? The "collusion" probe is just a smokescreen to cover up the 3rd world tactics of the Hussein administration. Once the truth comes out about an attempted political coup by the FBI and the Hussein administration the democrat party is finished.

The influence that can be exerted by foreign governments on social media to influence our elections has only been available since Facebook launched in 2006. Prior to that, it was only available to college students.

So..................this election meddling thing is kinda new. I don't think that Cambridge Analytica really got rolling with influencing elections until around 2012.

I just posted the whole clip... and Hannity hit it right on the head!

Learn to comprehend and think for yourself.

DdzvJDXUwAAvU8Z.jpg

DdzJJZ0VAAA7cRC.jpg
When faced with facts, video evidence no less, what does the left nazi sympathizers do...

lie some more and use Gobbelles strategy of propaganda..

Hey, it's what Trump actually DOES. He repeats some bullshit about something, and his followers pick it up and spread it as gospel.

By the way Trumpettes....................how's that Nobel prize nomination for his talks with N. Korea going?

Clapper is particularly super arrogant about his malfeasance.
It going to be great seeing him frog marched.

I cant believe how brazen these pukes are.. This AM, on the VIEW, Clapper admits he had spies within the Trump Campaign and tried to pass it off as a good thing that trump should embrace.....

Joy Beyhar was being the political whore who was setting up the "good narrative" for Clapper....

Yesterday trump was a liar for insinuating such
Today they tell us it’s standard procedure

I’ve figured out why you could say trump lies... the left is always changing their story

DdzJJZ0VAAA7cRC.jpg
When faced with facts, video evidence no less, what does the left nazi sympathizers do...

lie some more and use Gobbelles strategy of propaganda..

Hey, it's what Trump actually DOES. He repeats some bullshit about something, and his followers pick it up and spread it as gospel.

By the way Trumpettes....................how's that Nobel prize nomination for his talks with N. Korea going?
And given some time what you call bullshit becomes fact. Trump was not only wore tapped through his campaign people but Obie’s DOJ sent a spy in there!

You think some fucking trinket left wing prize means something?

You know, you Trump supporters are falling for more of Trump's hyperbole. The FBI said that they were investigating money laundering in Trump tower, and guess what? There were Russian money launderers in Trump tower.

And.................no....................no FBI person was embedded as a mole in his campaign. An FBI agent TALKED to 2 campaign personnel about some suspected activity concerning money laundering.

You Trumpettes are taking an FBI person talking to campaign personnel as being embedded as a mole in his campaign? Don't fall for the hyperbole.

F.B.I. Used Informant to Investigate Russia Ties to Campaign, Not to Spy, as Trump Claims

WASHINGTON — President Trump accused the F.B.I. on Friday, without evidence, of sending a spy to secretly infiltrate his 2016 campaign “for political purposes” even before the bureau had any inkling of the “phony Russia hoax.”

In fact, F.B.I. agents sent an informant to talk to two campaign advisers only after they received evidence that the pair had suspicious contacts linked to Russia during the campaign. The informant, an American academic who teaches in Britain, made contact late that summer with one campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, according to people familiar with the matter. He also met repeatedly in the ensuing months with the other aide, Carter Page, who was also under F.B.I. scrutiny for his ties to Russia.

The role of the informant is at the heart of the newest battle between top law enforcement officials and Mr. Trump’s congressional allies over the F.B.I.’s most politically charged investigations in decades. The lawmakers, who say they are concerned that federal investigators are abusing their authority, have demanded documents from the Justice Department about the informant.

5 of the top persons of the FBI and DOJ were terminated for lying or are in process of termination...

Who were the top 5 persons of the Fbi fired for lying?

You all have bought in to a bunch of Malarkey that Trump TV has been promoting. and I have been watching occasionally to see what they are selling you in the fake news department and truthfully, I am amazed at all the different incoherent and nonsensical conspiracy theories a handful of Congressional MINIONS of the president are pushing....

None are true.....but once again, we will sit back and watch you all flail and spread all of the lies a gazillion times, as if they are truth... and never accept the results that you were wrong, when they come out, and then proceed in to another conspiracy theory to try to cover up the last one failing....

You all are being played as pawns, as far as I can tell, by these handful of Congressional Critters working for President Trump to try to obstruct the investigation, which is obviously getting close to revealing something about the President that he doesn't want, we the people to know, or Criminal actions of the president that he is afraid of coming out because....well...he WAS a crook.

You know, you Trump supporters are falling for more of Trump's hyperbole. The FBI said that they were investigating money laundering in Trump tower, and guess what? There were Russian money launderers in Trump tower.

And.................no....................no FBI person was embedded as a mole in his campaign. An FBI agent TALKED to 2 campaign personnel about some suspected activity concerning money laundering.

You Trumpettes are taking an FBI person talking to campaign personnel as being embedded as a mole in his campaign? Don't fall for the hyperbole.

F.B.I. Used Informant to Investigate Russia Ties to Campaign, Not to Spy, as Trump Claims

WASHINGTON — President Trump accused the F.B.I. on Friday, without evidence, of sending a spy to secretly infiltrate his 2016 campaign “for political purposes” even before the bureau had any inkling of the “phony Russia hoax.”

In fact, F.B.I. agents sent an informant to talk to two campaign advisers only after they received evidence that the pair had suspicious contacts linked to Russia during the campaign. The informant, an American academic who teaches in Britain, made contact late that summer with one campaign adviser, George Papadopoulos, according to people familiar with the matter. He also met repeatedly in the ensuing months with the other aide, Carter Page, who was also under F.B.I. scrutiny for his ties to Russia.

The role of the informant is at the heart of the newest battle between top law enforcement officials and Mr. Trump’s congressional allies over the F.B.I.’s most politically charged investigations in decades. The lawmakers, who say they are concerned that federal investigators are abusing their authority, have demanded documents from the Justice Department about the informant.
He was a paid for fucking spy! To the tune of 1.24 million dollars!

Forum List

Back